剧集 | 健力士王朝(2025) | 导航列表
You should know, cousin, that, um...
健力士家族最出名的事
the thing the Guinness family is most famous for
就是会捐钱行善
is giving money to good causes
帮助那些受压♥迫♥ 和遭受不公平对待的人们
on the behalf of the oppressed and the unjustly used.
所以
So...
你认为这些 选择赌一把的新教♥徒♥会给我们钱?
you think these dice-rolling Protestants would give money to us?
我认为拥有会酿好啤酒的朋友 总不会是件坏事
I think having friends who make good beer can only ever be a good thing.
嗯
Mmm.
如何?
What?
决定权在我手上,堂弟
This is me making a decision, cousin.
嘿
Hey.
过来,接住这个 -你搞什么?
Come here. Catch this. -What the fuck?
拿去炮台公园码头 你告诉码头工人
Take it to The Battery docks. You tell a longshoreman,
只要是贴有这个标签的瓶子都别碰
any bottle with that label, leave the fuck alone.
把它放在码头 就像对待睡着的婴儿一样
You put it on the quay like it was a sleeping baby.
告诉对方是我说的 遵命,老大
Just tell him it was me who said so. -Aye, captain.
好了
All right.
还有,堂哥
Also, Cousin...
我得找个地方住
Hey. I'm gonna need somewhere to stay.
你这家伙...
You...
你不说谢谢吗?
Don't you say thank you?
会啊,我会分你利润
Yeah. I'm gonna cut you in on the profits.
此事少不了你的好处
So it'll be to your benefit.
圣詹姆斯门
两个月后,都柏林
你把马牵去避雨吧,我来帮她
You go get your horses out of the rain. I'll help her.
我家车夫会处理,谢谢
My driver's doing perfectly well, thank you.
去吧,去照顾马吧
Go. See to the horses.
你这么晚跑来打着什么鬼主意?
What the hell are you doing here this time of night?
鬼主意?
Hell?
你竟敢对雇主姐姐 说出如此亵渎的话?
You use such blasphemy to the sister of your employer?
请原谅我,夫人
Forgive me, madam.
我原谅你
You are forgiven.
我这么晚来这里是为了找爱德华
The reason the hell I am here this time of night
他这个时间也还在这里
is to see my brother Edward, who is also here this time of night.
确实,他晚上几乎都在这里
Indeed, he is here at almost any time of night.
我想你也是吧
As, I imagine, are you.
我们忙得不可开交,夫人
We are very busy, madam.
夫人?
Madam?
我们已提前收到圣诞节的订单
We are receiving orders in advance of Christmas.
有些来自新的市场 -来自美国的订单 我有听说
Some from new places. -Ah, from America. Yes, I hear.
很快地,若这种扩张继续下去
The sooner this expansion continues,
你和爱德华就永远不用回家了
neither you nor Edward will ever go home.
反正你们两人也没有真正的家可回
Not that either of you have a home to go to, of course.
要我把你弟叫下来吗?
Shall I bring your brother down?
你为什么要那么做?
And why would you do that?
安妮
Anne.
若你跌倒了,我会接住你
If you fall, I will catch you
并且抱住你
and hold you.
莱佛迪先生
You know, Mr. Rafferty,
我隐约感觉 你骨子里或许真有点同情心
I'm beginning to suspect you might actually have compassion in your soul...
而这一点让你变得更加危险
which makes you even more dangerous than you already are.
常务董事
亚瑟健力士,爱德华健力士
安妮?你跑来这里...
Anne? What the hell...
我跑来这里做什么吗?
...am I doing here?
我姓健力士,这里是健力士啤酒厂
My name is Guinness. This is the Guinness Brewery,
但人人见到我似乎都很惊讶
and yet everyone appears to be astonished to see me.
医生有给你消息吗?
Did the doctor give you any news?
永远都是我给医生消息
It is always I that gives news to the doctor,
告诉他我又多了一些不能做的事
telling him of some new thing I can no longer do.
他完全找不出原因
He has no idea why.
他给我的唯一一个好消息
The only good piece of news he has given me is that,
就是,尽管我最近流产了
in spite of my recent miscarriage,
他说没有任何理由或迹象
he sees no reason on earth
显示我无法再生育
why I should not be able to bear another child.
安妮,拜托,已经快十点了
Anne, for God's sakes, it's almost ten o'clock.
有些事情不能等
There is something that cannot wait.
你上次跟亚瑟说话是何时?
When was the last time you spoke to Arthur?
我一直在这里忙,他则忙于竞选活动
I've been busy here. He's been busy with his election campaign.
所以你完全没有参与他的竞选活动?
You've had no involvement in his campaign whatsoever?
没有,我没有参加 他说不需要也不愿我参加
No, I've not. He said he didn't need or want me.
多亏了我们纽约代表的努力
And thanks to the work of our representative in New York,
这次扩张占据了我所有的精力
this expansion is taking all my focus.
信封里是什么?
What's in the envelope?
他其实需要你帮忙的证据
Proof that he does need you.
妈的
Fuck.
在你缺席期间 一直是我小叔担任他的竞选伙伴
In your absence, my husband's brother has been acting as his running mate.
看来亚瑟与团队已经研究出一套
And it seems that Arthur and his team have developed
他们自认为聪明至极的选举舞弊手法
what they think is a very clever system for rigging the election.
那是火车票
It's a train ticket.
你不是希望他当选后建立桥梁 而不是自断退路吗?
Didn't you want him to get elected to build bridges instead of burning them?
托利党偷偷在卡佩尔街租下一处地方
The Tory Party has secretly taken over premises on Capel Street,
表面上是印刷厂
supposed to be a printing works.
凡是在投票日前,以邮寄选票
Whoever casts a postal ballot in advance of the election
投给亚瑟爱德华健力士爵士的人
in favor of Sir Arthur Edward Guinness
都会获得一张用过的火车票
is given a used train ticket.
拿着车票去印刷厂
You take your ticket to the printing press,
躲在衣柜后面的男人就会给你5英镑
and a man hidden behind a wardrobe gives you £5.
这就是亚瑟想出的高明暗招
That is the brilliant secret strategy that Arthur has come up with
用来帮助联合派赢得都柏林
to help win Dublin for the Union.
若是此事曝光,家族声誉将毁于一旦
If this becomes public, the family's reputation will be destroyed.
这是你的错,爱德华 你应该要陪在他身边
It is your fault, Edward. You should have been with him.
我的错?
My fault?
是我替他开路
I cleared the fucking path.
是我阻止芬尼亚人摧毁他的政♥治♥生涯
I stopped the Fenians from blowing his political career out of the water,
但看来他很擅长自掘坟墓
but it seems he is perfectly capable of destroying it himself.
他不能独自一人,永远都不能
He cannot be left alone, not ever.
我跟他绑在一起了
I am chained to him.
他…
He...
就是他,他把我跟亚瑟绑在一起
He chained me to Arthur to stop him
只为阻止亚瑟陷入自身的傲慢深渊
from sinking into his own fucking pit of arrogance,
但他会把我一起拖下去
but he will drag me down with him.
我绝不会让这种事发生
I will not let it happen.
你要去哪里?爱迪
And where are you going, Eddie?
去找我不成才的哥哥
To find my fucking brother!
打开大门
Open these gates.
原来是您啊,健力士先生
Oh, 'tis yourself, Mr. Guinness.
你听到了吗?
Do you hear that?
那个声音?
That sound?
我敢用这张5镑钞票打赌
I'd gamble this whole £5 note
那是上帝为新生儿入册的声音
that that's the sound of a brand-new baby being registered by God.
就在健力士厂院后的马厩里
Right here in the stable behind the Guinness yard,
一个新生命
a new life...
来到这悲惨黑暗的垃圾世界
for this miserable, dark fucking world.
接着回答你未说出口的问题
And in answer to your unspoken question,
我确实知道你哥在哪里
I do know where your brother is,
但5英镑连邮政区都买♥♥不到
but £5 doesn't get you in the right postal district,
街名或门牌号♥码就更不用提了
let alone street or street number.
所以他人在某处私宅
So he's in a private house somewhere.
您一直未曾回信,健力士先生
You've not been responding to your mail, Mr. Guinness.
但我早在竞选活动开始时就写信给您
I wrote to you when the election campaign began,
当时令兄大声疾呼他人罪过
with your brother shouting so loud about the sins of others.
因此沉默的代价也水涨船高
Silence is getting more and more expensive.
你已经收过封口费了
You've already been paid for your silence.
对,但这一次
Yeah, but this
这一次可是持续发展的政♥治♥情势
is like an ongoing, continuing political situation.
尤其是我听说了
Especially as I'm hearing rumors
关于火车票的传闻
about train tickets.
告诉我,我哥人在何处
Tell me where my brother is,
我便会在明天一早进办公室时
and I will address your previous comment as regards train tickets
处理你方才提及的火车票事宜
when I get into my office tomorrow morning.
你礼拜六也工作?
剧集 | 健力士王朝(2025) | 导航列表