剧集 | 健力士王朝(2025) | 导航列表
to know which of you is Ogma
谁是达格达
and which of you is Dagda.
奥格玛和达格达他妈的是谁?
Who the fuck are Ogma and Dagda?
在爱尔兰神话中 他们是一位神的两个儿子
In Irish mythology, they are brothers, sons of a god.
一个是值得信任的
One can be trusted.
另一个是不值得信任的 你好
The other cannot be trusted. Hello.
节哀顺变 -谢谢
Sorry for your loss. -Thank you.
非常感谢你的到来
Thank you so much for coming.
谢谢
Thank you.
那你是哪一个 弟弟?
So which are you, brother?
过去五年我一直在伦敦
I've been away in London these past five years.
我几乎都不了解你了 -谢谢你们的到来
I hardly know you anymore. -Thank you for coming.
请接受我们的哀悼
Mr. Guinness. Our condolences.
你不在的时候
Well… while you've been away,
我一直在酿酒厂工作
I've been working at the brewery,
酿造、装瓶并销♥售♥啤酒
barreling, bottling, and selling beer.
我喜欢工作
I like to work.
你觉得我不喜欢?
And you think I don't?
我觉得戴着白色缎面手套 很难去酿造啤酒
I think it's hard to brew beer wearing white satin gloves.
节哀顺变 -世上再也不会有第二个他了
I'm so sorry for your loss. -There will never be another.
但明天 在宣读遗嘱时
And yet tomorrow, at the reading of the will,
因为我是长子
since I am the eldest son,
整个啤酒厂都会留给我
the brewery in its entirety will be left to me.
他是个很优秀的人 -谢谢
He was a wonderful man. -Thank you.
他的离世真令人痛心
Such a loss.
我知道
I know. I know.
是的
Yes.
整个啤酒厂的重量都将在你的肩膀上
The weight of it will be put on your shoulders.
就像阿特拉斯撑起整片天空一样
Like Atlas holding up the sky.
我会觉得非常累
I would find that task very tiring.
当然 作为你的弟弟 我愿意分担这个负担
Of course, as your brother, I would share that burden.
葬礼很感人 -先生 谢谢
A moving service. -Sir, thank you. Thank you.
甚至是把这个负担从你身上拿走
Or even take the burden from you.
请稍等一下 -当然可以
One moment, please. -Yes, of course.
我会从你那里买♥♥下来
I would buy it from you.
买♥♥下整个啤酒厂
The whole thing.
用什么买♥♥?
With what?
签一份协议 给你30%的利润
With an agreement to give you 30% of the profits.
我什么都不用做?
For doing nothing?
你要在国会里代表我们的利益
For representing our interests in Parliament.
父亲只病了几天而已
Father was only ill for a few days.
在这么短的时间里 你就把这些全想清楚了?
You thought all of this up in such a brief space of time.
人人都难逃一死 -啤酒厂会传给我
Death comes to us all. -And the brewery comes to me.
但你会卖♥♥给我
But you sell it to me.
违背父亲的意愿?
Against our father's wishes.
在天堂里 他会得到安宁
In heaven, he'll find peace.
谢谢 -加布里埃尔 谢谢
Thank you -Gabriel. Thank you.
40% -35%
40%. -35%.
成交
Deal.
我们不需要律师或是会计师 弟弟
We have no need for lawyers or accountants, brother.
我们的爱就是我们的保证
Our love is our bond.
谢谢 -谢谢 世上再也不会有第二个他了
He'll be sorely missed. -Thank you. There will never be another.
什么?
Yes?
先生们
Gentlemen.
你们的叔叔 亨利·格拉坦·健力士牧师
Your uncle, the Reverend Henry Grattan Guinness,
要求跟你们两个私下会面
has requested an audience with you both in private.
操他♥娘♥的♥ -操
Oh, fuck. -Jesus fucking Christ.
把门锁上
Lock the door.
给我吧
Okay, give it to me.
都柏林上流社会一半的人 都在楼
Ben, there's half of Dublin society upstairs,
你却要我帮你偷把手♥枪♥
and you're asking me to steal you a pistol.
为什么?
Why?
你可以走了
You can go.
我没拿子弹
I did not bring bullets.
为什么?你为什么不拿子弹?
Wh-- Why? Why, why? Why would you not bring bullets?
我不会成为 你结束自己美好生命的凶手 本
I will not be responsible for you ending your beautiful life, Ben.
你以为我要枪是想用在自己身上
You thought I asked for the gun to use on myself.
我真的没那么勇敢 克莉丝汀
I'm really not that courageous, Christine.
那是为了什么?
Then what is it for?
有个男人 一个坏人
There's a man. A bad man.
叫邦尼·钱皮恩
Named Bonnie Champion.
他为家族经营出口业务 但也有自己的副业
He runs exports for the family but also has sidelines.
赌博 他在码头经营业务
Gambling. He operates out of the docks.
我欠了他170英镑
I owe him £170.
只要超过了150英镑
Anything above 150,
就会被人绑上铁链 从都柏林码头扔下去
and you go to the bottom of Dublin harbor wearing irons.
所以请把子弹拿来给我
So please fetch me the bullets,
因为他们会来对付我的
because they'll come for me.
你连170英镑都没有?
You don't have £170?
亚瑟说:“钱会害死你的”
"Money will kill you," Arthur said.
给我钱就像是
Giving me money is like
给我一把上了膛的左轮手♥枪♥
giving me a loaded revolver.
本
Ben.
听我说 因为我有一个严肃的提议
Listen to me, because I have a serious proposition.
今天是最合适的一天
And today is the perfect day for it.
我有嫁妆
I have an endowment.
我会帮你付这170英镑 条件是当我们结婚时…
I will pay you the £170 on condition that when we marry…
请不要当他们家族游戏里的一枚棋子
Please. Please don't be a pawn in their game of families--
条件是我们结婚时…
On the condition that when we marry…
这一切疯狂都要停止
…the madness stops.
我和我父亲谈过了
I've spoken to my father.
你父亲死了 亚瑟也不会反对
Your father is dead, and Arthur won't object.
你怎么说?
What do you say?
我说…
I say…
我不会让一个这么温柔的人 在一个这么苦闷的人身上浪费生命
I won't let one so sweet waste her life with one so bitter.
你必须明白 克莉丝汀
You must understand, Christine.
我就是疯狂本身
I am the madness.
去你的吧
Fuck you.
你们在葬礼上提供烈酒 还演奏音乐
You serve strong spirits and have music playing at a funeral.
那是谁的主意?
Whose idea was that?
其实是我父亲的主意
Actually, my father's idea.
抱歉 你不跳舞吗 亨利叔叔?
I'm sorry, do you not dance, Uncle Henry?
我不会在任何人的坟墓上跳舞 不
I don't dance on anyone's grave, no.
不 你全心投入了 对抗撒旦的各种化身的战斗
No. No, you devote yourself to the fight against Satan in all his forms.
告诉我 战斗进行得如何?
Tell me, how goes the battle?
东伦敦传教士培训学院在蓬勃发展
Well, the Harley College is thriving.
我们训练的传教士们周游世界
The missionaries we train there travel across the globe,
传播上帝的圣言
spreading the word of God.
让撒旦落荒而逃
And putting Satan to flight.
事实上 也许你可以让你的传教士们
Actually, perhaps you could fit your missionaries up
随身带一些我们的波特黑啤样本
with samples of our porter
让他们也传播一下健力士的名字
and have them spread the good word of Guinness too.
好主意 尤其是如果他们要前往美洲的话
Good idea, especially if they're heading for the Americas.
我们正在考虑美洲 -我们在考虑吗?
We are considering the Americas. -We are?
据我了解 目前
As I understand it, at the moment,
美洲的人是用仙人掌酿酒的
the Americans make their drink from cactuses.
复数词你说错了
Cacti.
所以你们兄弟在葬礼上跳舞 还拿上帝开涮 真是昂贵的笑料
So you brothers dance at a funeral and make jokes at the expense of God.
告诉我
Tell me.
上帝现在有多昂贵?
how expensive is God these days?
我需要你们保证 不管谁是明天的遗嘱的受益人
I need an assurance that whoever benefits from the will tomorrow,
都会和你们父亲一样保持开放心态
their heart will remain as open as your father's heart was
在帮助我们这方面
when it comes to helping us.
我们的父亲每年给你多少钱?
How much did our father give you per annum?
你们父亲给我们的总是刚好不太够
Your father always gave us exactly just not quite enough.
这是在谈家族的事吗?
Is this family business?
这是上帝的事
It's God's business.
那也许比起我弟弟 与我更加相关
Then it is my business, perhaps more so than my brothers'.
格拉坦牧师 代表我自己发言
Reverend Grattan, speaking for myself,
我坚定地打算利用我所有的影响力
I have every intention of using all of my influence
确保让健力士家族
剧集 | 健力士王朝(2025) | 导航列表