剧集 | 健力士王朝(2025) | 导航列表
我希望得到保证,我可以自♥由♥地...
I want assurances that I will be at liberty to...
和任何我选择的人一夜风流 只要不让佣人们发现
to fuck and forget whomsoever I choose, so long as the servants don't find out.
亚瑟,我提醒你 名单上还有其他人选
Arthur, I'd remind you there are other names on the list.
把名单烧了吧 -亚瑟
Burn the list. -Arthur...
四个月后
In four months' time, I will be standing for election
我将以保守党议员的身分参选
as a Conservative member of parliament.
我是自♥由♥党 但我相信爱情会战胜一切
At heart I am a Liberal, but I'm sure love will prevail.
不论是保守党活动 扶轮社舞会、狩猎舞会
For Conservative Party functions, Rotary balls, hunt balls,
或射击晚宴,你都得在我身边
shoot suppers, you will be by my side.
你当选之后呢?
And once you are elected?
那就要去壮游了
Oh, there will be grand tours.
伦敦、欧洲
London, Europe,
或许还有纽约,在所有场合中
perhaps New York.
你都得挽着我手臂,当我尽责的妻子
And for all of them, you will be arm in arm with me as my dutiful wife.
我会还清你父亲的债务
I will pay your father's debts.
而你每年会得到一万英镑收入
And you will get an annual income of £10,000.
相当于今日一百五十万英镑
一万五 一万二
Fifteen. -Twelve.
就一万五 亚瑟!
Fifteen it is. -Arthur.
这样的话
In that case,
我接受提议
proposal accepted.
我为此预留了一个半小时
Well, I had set aside an hour and a half for this.
还安排了打槌球
Followed by croquet.
不用打槌球了
There will be no croquet.
谢天谢地,不用打槌球
Thank God there'll be no croquet.
嗯 嗯
Mm. -Mm.
健力士
在那边
-继续拉 -就是这样
健力士先生 -西非的船...
Ah, Mr. Guinness, sir--
不,现在别说
No. Not now. Not now.
健力士先生
Yes, sir.
常务董事
亚瑟健力士
爱德华健力士
他有预约吗?
Have an appointment?
我是拜伦海吉斯
Byron Hedges.
性子急,从不预约
Too impetuous for appointments.
我是为国际先锋一职而来
I'm here about the vacant position of international vanguard.
那你显然是应征一个不存在的职位
Then you appear to be applying for a job which doesn't exist.
先生
Sir...
但我相信确实有此职位
Oh, but I believe it does exist.
不过目前,这个职位只存在你脑海里
But for the moment, this vacancy only exists inside your head.
至少一开始是关于...
At least to begin with, it concerns
美国
America.
请听我解释
Let me explain.
我有个朋友是女佣
I have a friend who is a maid.
这跟美国有什么关系?她打扫您的房♥子,健力士先生
What has that to do with America? -Oh, she cleans your house, Mr. Guinness.
而且...有时她会整理您摊在桌上的文件
And... sometimes she tidies up papers that you've left open on your desk.
你到底是什么人?
Who the fuck are you?
我叫拜伦,跟诗人同名
Well, my first name is Byron, after the poet.
我姓海吉斯,取自我父亲
Me second name is Hedges, after me father.
但我母亲的姓氏
But my mother's name...
是健力士
was Guinness.
我母亲是派翠西亚怀特健力士
My mother was Patricia White Guinness.
家族中经营银行的那一边
From the banking side of the family.
派翠西亚怀特健力士有过一段婚外情 跟一位芬...芬尼亚人
Patricia White Guinness had an affair. With a... Fenian.
真是骇人听闻
The horror of it.
然后一个私生子出生了
And a bastard was born.
你
You.
你看 我遗传了母亲的健力士家族自信
See, I have the Guinness certainty from me mother
又遗传了父亲家族的叛逆本性
and the rebel instinct from me father.
在这段精彩的
And where is America
私生子进化史里,美国在哪?
in this wonderful tale of a bastard's progress?
那里是我命中注定的目的地 爱德华表哥
It is my predestined destination, Cousin Edward.
表哥?
Cousin?
根据我朋友 在你桌上发现的某些文件内容
You see, according to certain papers that my friend found on your desk,
你决定要把健力士的黑旗...
you have decided to plant the black flag of Guinness...
插在美国土地上
in American soil.
你想殖民海岸
You want to colonize the coasts,
淹没沙漠 用波特啤酒淹没洛矶山脉
flood the deserts, submerge the Rockies in porter.
我的笔记里可没写过这种话
Not exactly how I expressed it in my scribbles.
但你的笔记里有着热情
Ah, but in the scribbles, there is passion.
扩张的热情
A passion for expansion.
我听说了些谣言,爱德华表哥
I've heard rumors, Cousin Edward,
自从你和你哥接手此庞然大物后
that, uh, since you and your brother have taken on this mighty leviathan,
你们决定换个经营方式
you've decided to do things differently.
而既然我志同道合
And... since I am of like mind
也和你一样
and, like you, an impetuous member
是同家族同一代中的冲动派
of the same generation of the same family,
我已经办好了旅行护照
I've already secured a passport for travel...
也订了麦哲伦号♥的船位
...and a berth on a ship called the Magellan,
一周后从利物浦开往纽约
sailing from Liverpool to New York one week from now.
抵达纽约后,我会住在我表亲在包厘区的家
I will be accommodated in New York by my cousin in the Bowery District.
他跟我父亲一样 也是芬尼亚兄弟会成员
Eh... like my father, he is also a Fenian and a member of the Fenian Brotherhood.
我们跟他们的关系非常差
With whom... our relations are very, very poor.
但你有意改变这点
But you have intentions to change that.
又是你女佣友人的情报?
More intelligence from your maid?
不是
No.
这是我自己的情报
Intelligence from my own intelligence.
你跟我一样清楚
You know as well as I do
为了让啤酒厂 在纽约和波士顿被人接受
that for the brewery to be accepted in New York and Boston,
为了让你的啤酒顺利通过码头
for your beer to even make it through the docks,
你就需要芬尼亚兄弟会的帮助和许可
you will need the help and approval of the Fenian Brotherhood.
现在 我这个私生子
Now... bastard that I am,
就是能让你从船上走到码头的桥梁
I am the bridge which you can walk across
不需代价也无须承诺
from boat to dock without cost or commitment.
表哥,你迟早都得跟芬尼亚人交朋友
Sooner or later, you're gonna have to make friends with the Fenians, Cousin.
我们不能把钱给芬尼亚叛党
We cannot give money to the Fenian rebels.
恕我直言
If I may be blunt...
我听说你哥根本不在乎这些
I hear your older brother doesn't give a fuck.
所以你需要一个在乎的人
So you're going to need someone who does.
就让家族的合法与非法两方
Let the legitimate and the illegitimate sides of the family
一起征服美国吧,爱德华表哥
conquer America together, Cousin Edward.
同志们 抬头看看那座大钟
Comrades, look up at the great clock.
一点钟,在伦敦新门监狱外
At one o'clock, outside Newgate Prison in London,
我们的同志,麦可巴雷特将被绞死
our comrade Michael Barrett will be hanged
罪名是在伦敦放置炸♥弹♥
for planting a bomb in London
尽管有五名证人发誓
when five witnesses have sworn an oath
事发当下他人在苏格兰
that he was in Scotland at the time.
一名无辜之人 在一群叫嚣的群众面前
An innocent man lynched before a baying crowd
因莫须有的罪名以私刑处死
for a crime he did not commit.
英国人在大饥荒时想饿死我们
The British tried to starve us in the famine.
如今又想吊死我们
And now they wanna hang us.
他被绞死只因为他是个热爱自♥由♥的爱尔兰人
He is being hanged for being an Irishman who loves freedom.
愿上帝保佑他
May God bless him.
也愿上帝诅咒那些 剥夺我们自♥由♥的人!
And may God damn those who deny us our freedom!
逮捕她!
Arrest her!
清出一条路
Clear the path.
住手!
Stop!
这是和平、合法的抗♥议♥ -你们无权这么做
This is a peaceful, lawful protest. You have no right.
爱伦考克伦 跟我们走
Ellen Cochrane, come with us.
走
进去
有东西可以埋葬吗?
Was there something to bury?
没有 还不满两个月,根本还没成形
No. It was barely two months, barely a thing at all.
两个月
Two months...
看来时间点出了父亲是谁
I see time points out the father.
我不知道
I didn't know.
但祂知道
But he knew.
衪带我来这里
He brought me here...
是为了惩罚我
to punish me...
惩罚我犯下的罪
...for a sin.
护卫还在外面吗?
Are the guards still outside?
不需要护卫了 我把他们打发走了
剧集 | 健力士王朝(2025) | 导航列表