剧集 | 健力士王朝(2025) | 导航列表
I also know... that when you complete the pour,
若是想把杯子倒满 重要的是
to fill the glass, it is important
动作要慢
that you do it slowly,
要谨慎
carefully...
要平稳
evenly.
就如同你们的政♥治♥斗争
And, as with your political struggle,
成功的唯一方法
you will only be successful
就是保持冷静
if you keep... your... head.
我还是不会喝你倒给我的酒 健力士先生
I'm still not drinking what you poured me, Mr. Guinness.
考克伦小姐,我的提议是
Miss Cochrane, what I am offering
我们以君子之姿踏上旅程
is that we go on a journey as honorable people.
在这趟旅程并肩同行
And we go on the journey together.
要我跟资本家和联合派 手挽着手来段漫长缓慢的散步?
A long, slow stroll, arm in arm with the capitalists and the unionists?
事情很简单
The situation is simple.
等你哥当选时
When your brother is elected,
他会运用所有 众所周知的健力士权力和影响力
he will use all that famous Guinness power and influence
让英国国会明白爱尔兰独♥立♥的智慧
to make the English parliament see the wisdom of Irish independence.
我们可以帮助他 向他证明芬尼亚人并非野蛮匪徒
We can help him by showing him that the Fenians are not wild bandits.
我会想在这里跟你见面 会选在公开场合
I wanted to meet you here, in a public place,
是为了发出一个 整个都柏林社会都能理解的声明
to make a statement that all of Dublin society can understand.
还有我哥要结婚了
Also... my brother is getting married.
我们将邀请精挑细选
And we are inviting carefully selected Dubliners
代表社会各个层面的都柏林人
who represent different parts of society.
我受邀参加健力士家族婚礼?
I'm invited to a Guinness wedding?
我知道你未婚
I know you are not married,
不过你可以带哥哥参加 我也很想认识他
but you can bring your brother. I'm keen to meet him as well.
我这个人有一些原则
I have certain rules
多半我都会遵守
which I mostly abide by.
但也有破例的时候
Sometimes, I break my rules.
♪ 爬墙上蹿,像只疯狗一样 ♪
♪ Crawlin' up the walls Lookin’ like a rabid hound ♪
♪ 给我起来,别趴在地上 ♪
♪ Get up outta that Get up off the ground ♪
♪ 你要是不安分 我就把你绑在那把椅子上 ♪
♪ I’ll tie ya to that chair If ya don’t simmer down ♪
♪ 你是这世界上最差劲的黑啤“守护神” ♪
♪ You’re the world's worst Patron saint of stout ♪
♪ 说真的,我上周不是把你们都禁入了吗? ♪
♪ Actually, didn’t I bar yous last week? ♪
♪ 你嘴里叼着支大♥麻♥卷是想干嘛? ♪
♪ And what are ya doin’ With a spliff in your mouth? ♪
♪ 行吧行吧,不计较了 小子们要点啥? ♪
♪ Alright then, never mind What’ll it be, lads? ♪
♪ 再来一轮,再来一轮 再来一轮,再来一轮 ♪
♪ Another round, another round Another round, another round ♪
♪ 再来一轮,再来一轮 再来一轮,再来一轮 ♪
♪ Another round, another round Another round, another round ♪
♪ 再来一轮,再来一轮…… ♪
♪ Another round, another round Another round, another round... ♪
我想绿色碎花洋装搭条羊毛披肩应该够体面了吧?
I'm assuming green calico and a woolen shawl will be just grand?
那天肯定是个好日子
And a grand day it'll be.
剧集 | 健力士王朝(2025) | 导航列表