剧集 | 健力士王朝(2025) | 导航列表
万岁、万岁 -万万岁!
Hip, hip... -Hooray!
万岁、万岁 -万万岁!
Hip, hip... -Hooray!
克莉丝汀?
Christine?
你是怎么进来的?
How the hell did you get in here?
我来是想告诉你,事情决定了
I came here to tell you that it's decided.
什么事? -你和我
What is? -You and I.
你父亲的遗嘱让你身无分文
Your father's will has left you penniless.
必须依赖你哥的施舍
You will be dependent on your brother's charity.
「身无分文」和「依赖」 就如同一对猛虎
"Penniless" and "dependent" are like twin tigers
会吓跑任何想找丈夫的富有女子
which will scare away any woman of substance who is looking for a husband.
但如果你娶我
But if you marry me,
你就不需要你父亲的钱 或你哥的施舍了
you won't need your father's money or your brother's charity.
我的嫁妆不多 但若我们相爱,就能幸福过日子
My endowment is small, but if we are in love, we can be happy.
如果你愿意,我们可以住在伦敦
And we can live in London if you want.
那里有位医生能帮你戒掉酒和笑气
There's a doctor, and he can help you stop drinking and taking gas.
我已经戒了 -我写信问过了
I've stopped. -I've written to him.
他说没有真正无药可救的案例
And he said there's no such thing as a hopeless case.
除了爱情以外
Except when it comes to love.
在爱我这一点,克莉丝汀
When it comes to loving me, Christine,
你就是无药可救的案例
you are a hopeless case.
可以请你坐下吗?
Can you sit down, please?
今天下午
This afternoon, I walked,
我神智清醒,下定决心
sober and decided,
走到了波多贝罗军营
down to Portobello Barracks,
在那里签下了这份入伍申请书
where I signed my name to this document applying for enlistment.
我的出身和名字应该能保证我获得
My birth and my name should guarantee me
任命和上尉军衔
a commission and the rank of captain.
他们还在审核申请
They're still reviewing the application,
不过...应该会给予优待
but... they should look favorably upon someone
毕竟我的名字印在百万个酒瓶上
whose name is on a million bottles.
我曾经把名字当作通行证
Once, I used my name as a pass.
我得证明自己能独♥立♥做事
I have to prove that I can do things on my own.
我要证明我父亲错了
I'm gonna prove my father wrong.
他的遗嘱
His will
给了我人生目标
has given me purpose.
为此,我或许有一天会感谢他
For that, I might one day thank him.
阿什福德城♥堡♥
康瑙特省
你有走路穿的靴子吗?
Do you have road boots?
对你来说太大了
Too big for you.
我想借来穿,麻烦了
I'd like to borrow them, please.
那么
So...
带我看看吧
...show me.
我曾问天 上帝在哪里?
The question was, where was God?
答案是,祂哪里都不在
The answer was, he was nowhere.
我丈夫衣衫褴褛
When my husband walked to Swinford,
走到斯文福拿种子
in rags, to get seed,
当时雨下得足以替人施洗
it rained enough to baptize you.
我收到消息说他走到城♥堡♥附近
I got a message he got as far back as the castle.
然后发现他饿死在路上
And I found him starved to death,
身上满是乌鸦和喜鹊
covered in crows and magpies.
三个孩子也死了
Three children followed him.
多纳尔
Donal,
布林和妮亚
Brin and Niamh.
你的孩子们葬在这里吗?
Are your children buried here?
我们虚弱到连挖坟的力气都没有
We were too weak to dig graves.
他们挖了一个坑
They dug a hole.
敞开着,把他们扔了进去
They left it open, and they threw them in.
饿到那种程度 连哭都哭不出来
When you're that hungry, you can't cry.
1848年时,教区给了我们种子
They gave us seed from the parish in '48,
但我们太饿了 就把种子煮来吃了
but we were so hungry, we cooked the seed.
结果没东西可种
There was nothing left to plant.
那时还有伤寒 痢疾
There was typhus, dysentery.
我们没钱付房♥租
Now, we had nothing left for rent.
于是你父亲那栋房♥子的前屋主 布朗男爵
So that Baron Browne from that house your father bought,
开始驱逐我们
he started the evictions.
他派了「铁撬无敌队」
He sent down his "Crowbar Invincibles."
把我们赶进田里
Threw us into the field.
后来我又失去了两个孩子
Two more children, gone.
卡屈和芬昂
Cait and Fionn.
然后有一排穿着破烂衣服的骷髅
Then there was the line of skeletons,in rags,
走到基拉拉码头
walking to Killala Quay,
士兵们在那里 把他们送上开往魁北克的船
where the soldiers put them on a boat bound for Quebec.
他们就这样走了
And they were gone.
我们则被留了下来
And we were left.
你还想看什么?
What else do you want me to show you?
你为什么留下来?
Why did you stay here?
♪ 安安你的小脑袋,宝贝 ♪
♪ Settle your head, pet ♪
为了他们
Them.
♪ 让你的骨头都入睡 ♪
♪ Send your bones to sleep ♪
♪ 我们每一刻的歇息 ♪
♪ Every moment that we rest ♪
♪ 都带来一刻安宁 ♪
♪ Brings a moment's peace ♪
♪ 你不会错过什么 ♪
♪ You not be missing nothing ♪
♪ 阳光也在睡觉 ♪
♪ The sunshine sleeping too ♪
♪ 星星排起了队,亲爱的 ♪
♪ The stars are lining up, love ♪
♪ 陪你一起看梦境 ♪
♪ To watch your dreams with you ♪
♪ 若你对其中一颗许愿…… ♪
♪ And if you make a wish on one... ♪
你走路的时候会有一步踩空
When you walk... there's a step you miss.
什么? -你走路的动作
What? -The way you walk.
这双靴子对我来说太大了
These boots are too big for me.
你的左脚有点无力
Well, there's a weakness on your left.
什么无力?
What weakness?
你走路的时候 有时需要刻意向前迈步
When you walk, sometimes you have to step forward.
弯曲膝盖的时候膝盖几乎支撑不住
Then, when you bend your knee, it almost gives way.
我最近确实感觉到有些无力
I have felt a weakness lately.
但我在都柏林找医生帮我验了血
But I had a doctor in Dublin do tests on my blood,
他说我一切正常
and he said there was nothing wrong with me.
那就是我弄错了
Well, it's me that's wrong, so.
你该回马车了 快下雨了
You should get back to your carriage. It's going to rain.
重点是
The important thing is,
我来这里是为了帮助你们
I came here to help you.
我正在规划 看能做些什么帮助你们这些人
I'm planning what I can do to help you people.
♪ 世界晚安,晚安 ♪
♪ Goodnight world, goodnight ♪
亲爱的亚瑟和爱德华
Dear Arthur and Edward,
我来到阿什福德城♥堡♥
I came to Ashford Castle
是为了视察父亲留给我们的地♥产♥
to survey the property that our father left to us.
旅途中,我生病了
Along the way, I was taken ill.
出于一些我无需透露的原因
For reasons I don't need to divulge,
我在阿什福德庄园的一个村庄耽搁了
I was held up in a village which is part of the Ashford estate.
我看见了20多年前
I saw the devastation that was caused
饥荒造成的毁灭
by the famine 20 years ago.
也看见了 这里的人们至今仍忍♥受的生活
I also saw the conditions that the people here still endure.
虽然不再是极端饥荒,但也相去不远
Not absolute starvation anymore, but close to it,
就在距离我们家门数公里之处
just a few miles from our own front door.
等我回到都柏林
When I get back to Dublin...
我建议我们开个会 我将奉上帝之名提议」
"...I suggest we have a meeting. I will propose, in the name of God,
「从今以后 至少将所有利润的一成...」
that from now on, at least 10% of all profits..."
安妮
Oh, Annie.
「将酿酒事业全数利润的一成用来供养、安置」
"...10% of all profits made from the brewing business be devoted
「和拯救在家族所有庄园里」
to feeding, housing and saving the souls
「值得救助的穷♥人♥」
of the deserving poor on all of our estates."
「同样适用于都柏林 并最终扩及伦敦及其他地方」
"Also in Dublin, and eventually in London and beyond."
所以我们还要拯救全世界
So we save the whole fucking world.
「我们的家训是」
"Our family motto is..."
希望在上帝 希望在上帝
Spes Mea in Deo."'Spes mea in Deo.'" "Spes mea in Deo."
「我的盼望在神」
"'My hope is in God.'"
「在上帝帮助下,让我们把希望」
"With God's help, let us bring hope
「带给所有活在绝望中的人」
to all those who currently live without hope."
「满满的爱 忠诚的姐姐,安妮」
"All my love, your devoted sister, Anne."
就算是小安妮,一成还是太夸张了
Well, 10% is an absurd amount, even for little Annie.
跟我说说这位 即将成为我大嫂的女人吧
Tell me about this woman who's going to be my new sister-in-law.
剧集 | 健力士王朝(2025) | 导航列表