剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
你倒是说句话啊
For God's sake, say something.
吃晚饭了
Dinner.
俄式花椰菜炖胡萝卜
Cauliflower and carrot stroganoff.
味道还不错
It is not horrible.
谢谢
Thanks.
谢谢你
Thank you.
不客气
Welcome.
今晚晚点过来
Come back later tonight?
安德鲁·基恩
第一场新闻发布会要改地方
Reschedule for our first press conference,
陶德会处理好的
and Todd will take care of that...
大伙 麦克风好了吗 替身呢
Let's go, guys. Mic check. Where's the stand-in?
-这是怎么了 -总统改地方了
- What's going on? - POTUS changed her mind.
-我以为你知道呢 -她在哪
- I thought you knew. - Where is she?
在官邸 她说不要打扰她
In the residence. She asked not to be disturbed.
请进
Come in.
让我们单独谈谈
Um...could--could we have a moment, please?
留下
No, stay.
别担心了 大卫
Don't look so worried, David.
我们不是说好了在东厅
We discussed this-- the East Room,
利用走向讲台的气场优势
the power walk to the podium, you're always better
-有观众的时候更好发挥 -没事
- in front of a live audience. - I'll be fine.
别说没事 告诉我到底怎么了
Don't tell me you'll be fine. Tell me what's going on.
是你让我听从副总统建议的
You're the one who wanted me to listen to the Vice President.
-我也这么做了 -好吧
- Well, I have. - Okay.
所以我才把发言地点改到总统办公室
That's why I'm moving the speech to the Oval.
我想坐下和美国人♥民♥直接对话
I wanna sit down and speak directly
说我的肺腑之言
to the American people from the heart,
-像鲁卡斯威尔那次一样 -可是这次
- like I did after Lucasville. - Well, that is hardly the speech
提词器的内容和鲁卡斯威尔大相径庭
that's on the teleprompter right now.
我不用提词
I'm not going to use the teleprompter.
-什么 -你听到了
- What? - You heard me.
我要临场发挥 想到什么说什么
I'm gonna wing it, let the spirit move me.
你开玩笑吧
You're kidding.
我是认真的
I'm not.
你要毁掉向美国
You're prepared to blow your one chance
重新介绍自己的唯一机会吗
to reintroduce yourself to the country?
还有时间
There is still time.
让我和乔希给你写篇稿出来
Let me and Josh whip something up for you.
不用
No.
相信我 大卫 我搞得定
Trust me, David. I got this.
如何
Well?
什么
What?
时间到了 做个决定吧
Time's up. You gotta decide.
我说了 我不会发表什么声明的
I told you. I'm not doing it. No statement.
可惜
Shame.
我本希望你能给咱俩都省点事
I was really hoping you'd make it easy for both of us.
胡扯
Tough shit.
我的要求真的不高
You know, it's really not that much to ask.
你最终肯定会答应的
Surely I can change your mind.
没门
Not a chance.
那如果我告诉你亚历山大调职了
Even if I told you that Aleksandr has been reassigned.
去负责苏黎世的领事安全呢
Consular security in Zurich.
亚历山大
Aleksandr!
你该恭喜他高升
You should congratulate him. It's a promotion.
恭喜
Congratulations.
他昨天晚上
And that pill
给你带的那颗药
he brought you last night?
是糖
Sugar.
玩弄你的情感
I'm sorry to play with your emotions like this,
我也于心不忍♥
but I hope you can see your situation
但你现在应该看清形势了
a lot more clearly now.
操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck you.
给你最后一次机会读声明
Last chance. Read the statement.
我不会再问第二次了
I won't ask again.
去死吧
Go to hell.
不
No.
我想去死的会是你
I believe that's where you're going.
倒计时十五秒
Standby studio, 15 seconds.
大家安静了
Okay, everybody, settle down now.
还有八秒开始直播
Nice and quiet. Eight seconds to air.
五 四
Five, four,
三 二
three, two...
女士们 先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
下面有请美国总统
the President of the United States.
基恩总统发表全国讲话
晚上好
Good evening.
今晚我本要照稿发表一篇演讲
I was going to read a prepared speech tonight
讲俄♥罗♥斯♥是如何对我的总统职务及我国
about how Russia has waged a covert war on my presidency
发起秘密攻击
and on our country.
看过昨天参议院听证会的人
Those of you who watched the Senate hearings yesterday
知道我说在说什么
know what I'm talking about.
同时各位也得知道 这都是老把戏了
You should also know that none of this is new.
从上世纪五十年代起 俄♥罗♥斯♥隔三差五
We have been under one form of Russian attack or another
换汤不换药地袭击我们
since the 1950s.
今天不一样的是
What's different today
我们这么容易就成了靶子
is what an easy target we are,
正如我所记得的 国内分歧非常严重
as deeply divided a nation as I can remember.
对此 我必须承担一部分的责任
For this, I must share some of the blame.
今年上半年对我的那场刺杀行动
The attack on my life earlier this year...
把我吓坏了
It scared the hell out of me.
这让我非常愤怒
Then it made me really angry,
接着我设法报复回去
and then I tried to get even.
我利用了总统大权
I wasn't above using the power of this office
去打击敌人
to lash out at my enemies.
我不认为这么做违法
I don't believe it was against the law,
但这是错的
but it was wrong.
两百多年来
For over 200 years,
我们肩上一直有一位守护国家的天使
we have had an angel on our shoulder in this country.
最近
Lately...
我一直在想 她去哪儿了呢
I've been wondering where she's gone.
看看身边
Look around.
我们身处困境 民♥主♥摇摇欲坠
We're in trouble. Our democracy is.
而这并不是俄♥罗♥斯♥的错 是我们自己
And it is not Russia's fault. It is ours.
是我们毁掉了它
We are the ones killing it.
当我们想到民♥主♥之将亡
When we think of democracies dying,
我们想到的是革命
we think of revolutions,
是军事政♥变♥ 武装夺权
of military coup d'etats,
是大街小巷里的武装人员
of armed men in the street.
这种情况将会越来越少
But that's less and less how it happens anymore.
土耳其 波兰 匈牙利
Turkey, Poland, Hungary,
尼加拉瓜 菲律宾
Nicaragua, the Philippines...
在我们没有看到 没有关注的时候
democracies now die when we're not looking,
民♥主♥就消亡了
when we're not paying attention.
这并非瞬间发生
And the end rarely comes in an instant,
而是缓缓降临 就像黄昏
but arrives slowly, like twilight.
而在一开始
And at first,
我们都没有注意到
our eyes don't notice.
我下午大部分时间都和副总统沃纳在一起
I spent much of the afternoon with Vice President Warner,
我知道他是一位非常高尚
who I have come to know as a deeply honorable
而且正派的人
and decent man.
我和他都认同 我们国家正处于危急关头
He and I agree, our country is at a crisis point,
在种族 身份认同和文化的
locked in an existential conflict
存在主义冲突中不得解脱
over race and identity and culture.
苗头无处不有
The signs are everywhere
而且处处预警
and flashing red.
一定要改变
Something must change.
必须要勇敢地迈出一步
Something bold must be done.
我不会假装手握一切问题的答案
I don't pretend to have all the answers,
但我明白一部分的问题是我造成的
but I do know I have become part of the problem.
我一开口
I open my mouth,
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表