剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
Um, no, not much.
他们走了 我们看不到大楼里面的情况
Lost them. We've got no coverage inside the building.
你去哪了 我一直给你打电♥话♥
Where were you? I've been calling.
抱歉 发生什么事了吗
Sorry. Did anything happen?
对 好多事 有人给俄♥罗♥斯♥通风报信了
Yeah, lots. Someone tipped off the Russians.
-什么 -度假屋的A计划泡汤了
- What? - Plan "A" at the dacha went to shit.
小队走进了个埋伏
Team walked into a trap.
两人伤亡 一边一个
Two casualties, one on each side.
我们现在实行B计划
We're on to Plan "B" Now.
针对亚库辛 让他把西蒙妮弄出来
Go after Yakushin, get him to cough up Simone.
-那是什么 -亚库辛的大本营
- What's that? - Yakushin's headquarters.
不不 那个
No, no. That.
卡莉 你看到这个了吗
Carrie? You seeing this?
对 我在看
Yeah, I am.
你觉得是怎么回事
What do you think?
索尔威胁亚库辛还不到一小时
30 men loaded for bear less than an hour
就有三十个人带了猎熊的装备出发
after Saul squeezed Yakushin's balls?
我们让他把西蒙妮弄来 他照办了
We said get Simone. That's what he's doing.
好 他们出发了 我们在跟踪
Okay, they're on the move. We're tracking.
准备好了吗
You ready?
麦克斯 换成移♥动♥端 我们要出发了
Max, switch to mobile. We're heading out.
他们在哪
Where are they?
离你大概八百米
About a half-mile from you.
知道他们去哪吗
Any idea where they're going?
-还不知道 -也许我知道
- No, not yet. - Yeah, maybe.
他这是冲米罗夫去的
He's headed right at Mirov.
米罗夫在酒店呢
Mirov's at the hotel.
我是说米罗夫的总部 军情局大楼
I mean, Mirov's headquarters, the GRU building.
他在那里有个安全套房♥
He has a secure suite there.
最顶层 莫斯科最安全的地方
Top floor, safest place in Moscow.
你觉得他们把她藏在那儿了
You think that's where they moved her?
亚库辛肯定认为是
Yakushin obviously does.
-本尼特 你听到了吗 -军情局
- Bennet, you hear that? - GRU.
发生什么事了吗
Something wrong?
上校说很抱歉
The Colonel apologizes.
叶夫根尼
到底怎么回事
我们被袭击了
亚库辛和他的人
他们在往外赶大楼里的人
他们说为什么了吗
你知道为什么
是美国人让他这么干的
我跟你说了不要让索尔·贝伦森来这里
米罗夫
你得让克里姆林宫介入
我会尽力
但如果我不能解决这个危机
你知道我们不能让他们带走西蒙妮
他们不会带走她的
我会亲自阻止他们
叶夫根尼
离窗户远一点
Get away from the window.
过来
Come on.
他们在找我
So, they are looking for me.
米罗夫怎么说
What did Mirov say?
他会给克里姆林宫打电♥话♥
He'll, uh, call the Kremlin.
克里姆林宫会怎么说
And what will the Kremlin say?
别担心 你在这儿很安全
Don't worry. You'll be safe here.
没人会伤害你
No one can touch you.
-我会让守卫在门口 -你要去哪
- I'll leave the guards outside. - Where are you going?
-得解决这个事情 -待在这儿
- Gotta sort this out. - Stay.
让米罗夫解决这件事
Let Mirov deal with this.
是他让这一切发生的
He is the one who let it all happen.
把门锁好 除了我 别让任何人进来
Bolt the door. Don't let anybody in but me, yeah?
坏了 坏了 他妈的
Oh, shit. Shit! Oh, shit.
我们得把这个放上网
Okay, we need to put this out on the Internet,
就像叶夫根尼干的那样
like Yevgeny would do it.
用监控录像 游客的视频
Use CCTV footage, tourist videos,
任何你可以找到的
whatever you can grab.
弄成感觉像整个俄♥罗♥斯♥在崩溃
Make it sound like the whole country's melting down.
-快点 -什么
- Come on. - What?
放出去 用叶夫根尼的网络
Put it out. Use Yevgeny's network.
我们把它关闭了
W-we shut it down.
但机器人还在
The bots are still there.
-快 抓紧时间 -麦克斯
- Come on! Come on! - Max?
-在 -我们行动了
- Yeah. - We're moving.
去扶她
快去扶下她
借过
Excuse me.
先生
Sir?
-参议员 -您得看看这个
- Senator. - You need to see this.
俄♥罗♥斯♥情报机构遇袭
莫斯科发生骚乱
There is chaos right now in Moscow,
俄♥罗♥斯♥情报人员在距克林姆林宫
where elements of Russian's intelligence apparatus are
不足一英里的地方
involved in an armed standoff
进行武装对峙
less than a mile from the Kremlin...
-这是什么情况 -这是我们发动的
- What is this? - We started it.
-什么 -基恩发动的
- What? - Keane did,
就在她下台之前
just before she stepped down.
她派索尔·贝伦森带队进行秘密行动
Send a covert operation over there headed by Saul Berenson.
俄♥罗♥斯♥大使刚才还在电♥话♥里冲我发火
I just had the Russian ambassador screaming at me on the phone.
您必须制止这一切
You have to stop it.
制止
Stop that?
怎么做
How?
声称贝伦森擅自行动 公开与他断绝联♥系♥
Declare Berenson a rogue operator, disown him publicly,
不然俄♥罗♥斯♥人会因为
or you're gonna have the Russians
你上台20分钟内发生的事找你算账
coming after you for this 20 minutes into your watch.
-麦克斯 你在吗 -在
- Max, are you there? - Yeah.
我在八楼 门禁卡失效了
I'm on the eighth floor. The security badge doesn't work.
我要下楼吗
Do I go back down?
不必 你在正确的位置
No, no. You're-- you're in the right place.
好 在你左边应该有个入口
Okay, there should be an opening to your left.
看见了吗
You see the opening?
走到头会有一扇门
There should be a door at the end of it.
有
Yeah.
这门通向哪里
Where's this go?
你就要到了
You're nearly there.
卡莉 稍等一秒
Carrie, hold on a second.
你不是认真的吧
You can't be serious.
你有更好的主意吗
You have a better suggestion?
没错 我也没有
Yeah, me neither.
-我看到一个阳台 -是的
- I see a balcony. - Yeah.
那里通向目标房♥间 你行吗 卡莉
That leads to the suite. You okay, Carrie?
卡莉 他们到三楼了
Carrie, they're up to the third floor.
你必须得行动了
You've gotta keep moving.
卡莉
Carrie?
卡莉 他们到四楼了
Carrie, they're up to the fourth floor.
你现在只有大概五分钟
Now you have maybe five minutes.
我到了
I made it.
放下枪
Put your gun down.
所以 都是你搞的鬼
So, this whole crazy thing is you?
等等 你也清楚外面在发生什么
Wait. Wait, you--you know what's happening outside.
他们是冲你来的
They're here for you.
叶夫根尼不会出♥卖♥♥♥我
Yevgeny will never give me up.
你现在还以为你的安危很重要吗
You think that's what it's even about anymore, giving you up?
全世界都在看着 克林姆林宫失去控制了
The world is watching. The Kremlin has lost control.
而你是麻烦所在
You are the problem.
你觉得他们会怎么做
What do you think they'll do?
他们会让亚库申将军的人撤走
They'll make the General back down.
你听着像那么回事吗
Does it sound like that's what's happening?
米罗夫说不定正在跟叶夫根尼谈话
Mirov is probably talking to Yevgeny right now.
-闭嘴 -他正在谈论最坏的情况
- Stop. - He's having the conversation.
叶夫根尼会说你是忠诚的 你立了大功
Yevgeny's saying you're loyal. You've done great things.
但米罗夫要顾全大局
But Mirov is painting the big picture,
在大局面前
and in the big picture,
你只是枚弃子
you are expendable.
你不了解叶夫根尼
You don't know Yevgeny.
他杀了伊万·库京 克雷顿和但丁·艾伦
I know he killed Ivan Krupin and Clayton and Dante Allen--
他的属下
his people.
有人碍事 就被他杀了
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表