剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
She couldn't make it work.
为什么
Why not?
然后就放弃了
She said she gave up.
放弃了 好吧
She gave up? Okay.
还有呢
What else?
没了
Nothing.
我不信
I doubt that.
我不明白
I don't know what you mean.
你明白的
I think you do.
她说
She said...
你那时候和另一个人很亲密
you were preoccupied with someone else.
是谁
Who?
一个中情局的站长
A CIA station chief.
我
Me.
-我一会儿就出来 -好的女士
- I'll just be a minute. - Yes, ma'am.
我收到你的信了 好多页
I got your letter--letters.
这句说你要辞职的 我还可以理解
This one, "I resign"-- at least I understand,
那这句呢 "她对我来说毫无意义"
but this... "She meant nothing to me..."
"只是一段各取所需的关系"
"...a relationship of convenience"?
在我离开前我想让你知道
I thought you should know before I leave.
-知道什么 -我为何一直支持你
- Know what? - Why I've been here.
不行 不行
No. No, no, no, no, no, no.
你不能就这么一走了之
You don't get to do that.
七年的努力一封辞职信就全部推♥翻♥
Upend everything after seven years with this...this...
我都不知道你写的这个算什么 声明吗
I don't even know what to call it. This declaration?
我是美国总统
I'm the President of the United States.
-我知道 -有你我才能当选
- I know. - You made that happen.
你要对这件事负责
As much as anyone, you are responsible.
-我在尽力 -辞职就是尽力吗
- I am trying to be. - By resigning?
我不能拖你下水
I am not gonna pull you down.
可我已经下水了
But I am being pulled down.
所有的一切都分崩离析了
Everything is falling apart.
我周围的一切也是
Everything is disintegrating all around me.
我现在需要的是
And what I need now
我当初聘用的那个幕僚长来保护我
is for you to be the man I hired to protect me,
他们冲着我来了
because they are coming after me,
你却自己跑了 我不允许
and you are running away, and you can't.
你不能这么做
You can't do that.
就是不能
You can't.
我不接受
I don't accept this.
不接受你的辞呈
I don't accept your resignation.
女士
Ma'am.
可以吗
We good?
什么动静都吵不醒她
Yeah, she can sleep through anything.
他是联调局的
He's FBI,
在海外反恐小组干了几年
spent several years in counterterrorism overseas.
身上至少带着标准配枪 可能不止
He'll have his standard issue sidearm at least, maybe more.
突袭时要格外小心 出奇制胜
Tread lightly going in. Surprise is our friend here.
-长官 -怎么
- Hey, sir? - Yeah?
有个麻烦
We may have a problem.
什么
What?
我看到了三个人
I'm seeing three images. He's got company.
-我看看 -是 长官
- Let me see. - Yes, sir.
我警告过她别掺和的
She was warned to stay clear.
你没告诉过我...
You never told me...
为什么要去找她
why you went to her.
去找奥黛丽
Why you went to Audrey.
因为我觉得你...
Because I think you're--
不许动 趴在地上
Freeze and get on the ground!
-趴在地上 -不不 等等
- On the ground! - No! No! Wait!
-趴地上 -别动
- On the ground! - Don't move!
别他妈碰我
Get the fuck off me!
别他妈碰我 我是联邦探员
Get the fuck off me! I'm a federal agent!
-好了 没事了 -弗兰妮
- It's all right. I gotcha. - Franny!
弗兰妮
Franny!
起来
Up! Up!
-弗兰妮 没事 -妈妈
- Franny, it's okay. - Mommy, no!
没事的 弗兰妮
It's okay. It's okay, Franny.
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表