剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
and float up next to that jar of peaches there.
布雷特
Brett.
你好啊
Well, hello.
谢谢
Thank you!
谢谢
Thank you!
紧握的真♥相♥之拳
Clenched fist of truth.
我喜欢
I like that.
我也是 所以才盗用
So do I. That's why I stole it.
我发誓
My word.
美♥利♥坚♥
America.
是的先生 还有
Yes, sir. And this...
内战的第一场战役就在那里打响
First battle of the Civil War, fought right over there.
树丛以外约13公里的地方
Five miles past the tree line.
-菲利比战役 -菲利比
- Philippi. - Philippi.
我听说是在苏姆特堡 在海边打的
Now I was taught it was Fort Sumpter, out at the coast.
这是第一场陆战
This was the first land battle.
1861年6月3号♥
June 3, 1861.
弗吉尼亚州州长没想好自己的立场
Governor of Virginia didn't know what side he was on.
人♥民♥一片迷茫
It was a state of confusion in the people.
不过这次人们没那么迷茫了
I'd say there's a lot less confusion this time around,
多亏有你
thanks to you.
这是我的真心话 给他看看 小杰
No, I-I mean it. Show him, J.J.
过来 让他瞧瞧
Come on. Show him.
反叛者
Rebel!
反抗者
"Re-bel."
老天 这画的是我啊
Holy shit, it's me!
我并非一无所知 我懂
I'm not utterly clueless. I-I know.
把我侄女卷进我的事中
Getting my niece involved in my...business
是个非常错误的决定
was a huge lapse of judgment.
可是我
But I-I...
我没有别的法子了 而且
was running out of options, and--and--and--and...
老实说 那次的形势非常特殊
Honestly, the whole situation was so unique,
我能保证那种事再也不会发生了
I can basically guarantee that won't happen again.
你说的是什么 什么事
And what is it? This--this business.
是次会议
Uh, it was meeting, uh,
需要临时改地点
that needed to be relocated at the last second.
那你的信♥用♥卡♥欠款呢
And what about the credit card debt?
你这话题转变得太突然了吧
Was there a segue there I missed?
我只是想了解整体情况
I'm just trying to understand the whole picture.
你和你姐姐住一起
You have a home, with your sister.
你有家可归 然而
You have a place to live. And yet, at the same time,
你至少入住过两家昂贵的酒店
you're checked into at least two expensive hotels
原因不明
for I'm not sure what purpose.
你想解释解释吗
You want to explain that?
很显然 你跟我姐聊过了
Well, obviously, you're talking to my sister.
-干嘛不问她 -是 她跟她聊过
- Why not ask her? - I have talked to her, yes.
-她很担心你 -担心信♥用♥卡♥吗
- She's concerned about you. - About credit cards?
不全是 她说你刚失去了一个人
No, not just. She said you lost someone,
一个朋友
that a friend of yours--
也许是你最重要的朋友
maybe your best friend--
在你眼前被打死了
died violently in front of your eyes.
是
Yeah.
你知道吗 他一定能理解我在做什么
You know what? He would have understood what I'm doing.
他从未让我失望 从来没有
He never let me down, ever.
他要是活着 一定会跟我站一边
He would be right here with me now.
他明白
He would have gotten it.
明白什么
Gotten what exactly?
我们的国家正遭受攻击
Our country is under attack,
而我的使命... 是保护它
and I am called on... to protect it.
这不是我一时兴起
Not like it's something I feel I should do,
突发奇想
if I can find the time.
我曾宣誓
I mean, I swore an oath,
我朋友也一样
just like my friend did,
尽全力做些事
to do something, to the best of my ability
来帮助这个国家 我就在这么做
to help my country, which I am doing.
我姐姐不了解的是
And what my sister fails to comprehend...
我取得了进展
is that I'm making progress.
好吧
Okay.
好
Okay.
我问你
Let me ask you.
你刚说的那些 你自己听来如何
How does that sound to you, what you just said?
听起来很真实啊
It sounds true.
还有呢
And?
我吃药了 如果你问的是这个
And I'm taking my medication, if that's what you're asking.
-我每天都吃 -锂
- I take it every day. - Lithium?
这个疗法你已经用了15年 对吧
That's been your principal therapy for 15 years now, right?
-你姐给你开的 -最初是的
- Prescribed by your sister. - Originally.
你知道吗
Are you aware that
有一小部分人
in a small part of the population,
长♥期♥服用锂以后会具有抗药性
Lithium can become ineffective after that much time?
药就没用了
It simply stops working.
好消息
Good news.
总统接受你的条款了
The President has accepted your terms.
她同意释放你 还有其他两百人
She's agreed to release you, along with the 200 others,
正如你要求的
just like you asked,
条件是你为她的政♥府♥效力
provided you accept a position in her administration--
国♥家♥安♥全♥顾问
National Security Advisor.
我能问问为何突然改主意吗
Can I ask why the sudden shift?
总统改变心意了
President had a change of heart.
是在麦克伦登将军死之前还是之后
Was this before or after General McClendon died?
-有关系吗 -有 大卫 有关系
- Does it matter? - Yeah, David, it matters.
如果我的新职位是负责
Because if my new position is really shit screen
给这届政♥府♥擦屁♥股♥ 我可不干
for the administration, I'm not interested.
你宁可让两百人蹲监狱
You'd rather have 200 people sitting in jail?
是的
Yeah.
首先 我觉得你或者其他人并不相信
First, I don't think that you or anyone actually believes
美♥利♥坚♥合众国总统
that the President of the United States
会在狱中整死一个将军
had a General offed in prison.
第二 没人指望你拿着彩球
Second, no one's expecting you to pick up pom-poms
充当拉拉队长
and become some kind of cheerleader.
很好
Good.
但也别让场外的人满嘴抱怨
But no carping from the sidelines either.
不许向媒体泄密 诋毁总统
No press leaks undermining the President's statements.
我们想要
We want...
一位伙伴
a partner.
我们想摆脱这些烂摊子
We want to leave the mess behind
推动国家前进
and move the country forward.
什么时候开始
When does this happen?
这个前进
This, uh, moving.
你点头的时候
Soon as you say yes.
总统女士
Madam President.
-你知道台词吧 -应该吧
- You know your lines? - Think so.
是时候前进了
"Time to move on."
这是我的顾问说的
That's what my advisors say.
谢谢
Thank you.
然而实际上呢
But realistically?
国♥家♥安♥全♥机构拿着机关枪要搞死我
The national security establishment came after me with machine guns
在我看来
as far as I can see
就因为他们感到自己不被重视
for no other reason than that they felt disrespected.
我可能无法原谅他们
I doubt I'll ever get over it.
或许就不该翻篇
I'm not even sure I should.
那只是一小部分人 总统女士
It was a very small group, Madam President.
-你确定吗 -是的
- You're sure about that. - Yes.
并不包括我
And it never included me.
袭击那天我和你在一起 在头车里
I was there that day with you, in the lead vehicle.
司机在爆♥炸♥中身亡了
My driver was killed in the explosion.
医生花了三个小时
The doctors spent three hours
清理我脸上的碎玻璃
pulling broken glass out of my face.
我是站在您这边的
I was on your side.
希望如此
I hope so.
他们准备好了
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表