剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
Snake River.
-知道原因吗 -不知道
- You know why? - No.
印第安人当时试图跟你们的探险者沟通
Indians were trying to communicate with your explorers.
带他们来这条河 像这样摆动手臂
Showed them the river, made like this with the hand.
你们以为那代表着"蛇"
Your people thought it meant "Snakes."
到底代表什么
What'd it mean?
鱼
Fish.
有时国内危机就只是国内危机
Sometimes, a domestic crisis is just a domestic crisis.
凯伦·莫斯金出来了
Karen Motskin. Out.
收到
Copy.
我已经服过这种药了吗
Did I already take one of these?
-什么药 -哌甲酯
- What is it? - M.
没 午饭时你在车里吃了一片
No. You took one at lunch in the car.
之后就没吃了吗
Nothing since then?
我不想分神
I don't wanna zone out,
要是药量加倍 我就会神经紧张
but if I double up, I'll get jittery.
下午一点四十 十毫克
1:40 P.M. Ten milligrams.
你让我做好记录的
You asked me to keep track.
没错
I did.
五毫克 八点十七
Five milligrams. 8:17.
闭嘴
Shut up.
我一点时吃了仙特明[抗过敏药]
I took a Zyrtec at 1.
花粉病
Hay fever.
发现目标
Got eyes on the target.
她在收拾东西
She's packing up.
准备行动
And...we're on.
收到
Copy.
-安森 -在 准备好了
- Anson? - Yeah, we're good to go.
你给她的车动了什么手脚
What'd you do to her car, man?
弄坏了点火系统
Disabled the ignition.
-这里是道路救援 -我的车启动不了
- Roadside Assistance. - My car won't start.
我觉得是电池的问题 车打不着火
Uh, I think it is the battery. It's not smoking,
-完全无法启动 -你在什么位置
- so it's just dead. - What's your location?
我就在华盛顿的科克伦街17401号♥前面
I'm just in front of 17401 Corcoran Street in the District.
拖车大概三十五 四十分钟左右可以到
I can get a truck to you in about...35, 40 minutes.
不能更快了吗
Nothing sooner?
今晚有点忙 请问你的会员号♥是多少
Busy night. May I have your, uh, member number?
是D41366218
My number is D-4-1-3-6-6-2-1-8.
大卫·詹姆斯走了
David James, out.
好的 楼里还剩两个人 保持原地不动
Okay, we've got two more left in the building. Sit tight.
我需要一个小队全天候监视他
I want a team on him 24/7.
连只苍蝇都不能放走 明白吗
And nothing leaves the building. Understood?
收到
Copy that.
与此同时
Oh, and while you're at it,
查一个叫基拉·科里根的人 K打头的
take a look at Kira Korrigan, with a "K."
可能是也可能不是滑雪学校的老师
May or may not teach at the ski school.
-随便查吗 -是
- Hands-free? - Yeah.
他很有反监控意识 所以只要监视 监听
And he's surveillance-conscious, so we watch, we listen,
不要干涉他 要让他觉得
but we do not disturb. As far as he's concerned,
他现在还自认为是个生活惬意的叛逃者呢
I still think he's the happy defector going about his happy life.
谁知道呢 或许真是这样
Who knows? Maybe he is.
圣保罗已经挤满了人
St. Paul's is filled to capacity,
示♥威♥者现在开始在外面聚集
demonstrators now beginning to gather outside
准备着今晚追悼会之后
for the rally at the Capitol that will follow
鲁卡斯维尔追悼会实况直播
在国会大厦前的集♥会♥
this evening's memorial service.
目前集♥会♥还很和平
The gathering has been peaceful so far,
带着一股肃穆与哀悼的气息
marked by a sense of solemnity and mourning.
但现场明显有一种紧张的气氛
But there is palpable tension in the air,
等待着之后的集♥会♥
in anticipation of the upcoming rally.
执法人员遍布街头巷尾
Law enforcement a prominent presence throughout the downtown area
今晚大多数集♥会♥者的怒火也是他们点燃的
and also the target of much of the anger on the streets today.
我们来看看教堂里面的情况
Let's take a live look inside the church.
我们可以看到市议员艾米莉·肯特
You can see Councilwoman Emily Kent
坐在右边的过道上 跟派恩牧师打招呼
in the aisle on your right, greeting Reverend Pyne.
在昨天的对峙中被杀的鲍·埃尔金斯的家人
Family of Bo Elkins, slain in yesterday's confrontation,
坐在前排
seated at the front of the church.
玛丽·埃尔金斯和她的女儿蕾切尔坐在一起
Mary Elkins and her daughter Rachel sitting together...
坐在她们正后方的
and directly behind them
-是肯特一家 -喂
- the Kent family... - Yep.
他们在昨天的悲剧中
who lost three of their loved ones
失去了三位家庭成员
in yesterday's tragic confrontation.
-好的 -埃尔金斯一家
- Okay. - The Elkins family...
庇护逃犯
was sheltering fugitive
即知名电台主播的布雷特·基弗...
radio personality Brett O'Keefe on their...
教堂那边没看到杰姬
No sign of Jackie at the church.
她不接电♥话♥
She won't answer her phone,
她兄弟也不接电♥话♥
her brother won't answer his phone.
该死
Goddamn it.
好吧
Okay.
告诉市长我们同意他使用高压水枪和催♥泪♥弹♥
Tell the Mayor we're with him on water cannons and tear gas.
但不要橡胶子弹 只要看着像枪
We don't want rubber bullets, nothing that looks like a gun
就不许用
as long as is humanly possible.
这点他可能不会同意
That may not be a position he can hold.
那就帮我个忙 告诉他这是我要求的
Do me a fucking favor and tell him that is what I'd like.
我知道会有意外情况
I realize things happen.
国民警卫队呢
National Guard?
-行 -道格拉斯·派恩牧师
- Yeah. - Reverend Douglas Pyne
马上要开始祷告了
is now about to begin his invocation.
教堂后面好像有一些骚动
There seems to be some commotion there at the back of the church.
不知道具体是什么情况
Not sure yet what exactly's going on.
有传言说被杀的联调局探员的妻子们
There was a rumor that the wives of the slain FBI agents
-可能会出席追悼会 -伊丽莎白
- might attend this service. - Elizabeth.
似乎不太可能 但我们可能
Seemed unlikely, but that could be
正在目睹这一切发生
what we're seeing right now.
-不欢迎 -你们来这干什么
- No. - What are you doing here?
没人让你们来
No one asked you here.
滚出去
Get the fuck out.
你是古德曼太太吗
Are you Mrs. Goodman?
是的
Yes.
我是玛丽·埃尔金斯
I'm Mary Elkins.
你们都跟我来
Come with me, all of you.
坐过去点 宝贝
Move over, honey.
让所有电视网今晚都直播
I want a live feed on all the networks tonight.
我大概一个小时前打过电♥话♥ 你说
I called about an hour ago, and you--
你说会有拖车过来
you said you were sending a truck.
好 请问你的会员号♥是什么
Yeah, can I have your member number?
还要多久
How much longer?
-我的会员号♥是... -本尼特 你搞定了吗
-my number is, uh... -Bennet, you in?
本尼特
Bennet?
还要十分钟 本尼特搞定了
Ten minutes. Bennet's in.
我们只需要等最后一个员工出来
We just need to wait for the last employee
就可以行动了
to get out of the building, then we're a go.
女士 有辆车在约三公里外
Ma'am, I got a truck about two miles away.
大概十到十五分钟就会抵达
It'll be there in about ten, 15 minutes.
行 谢谢
Okay, thank you.
看大门
See the door?
罗森
Rosen.
齐了
That's everybody.
楼空了 只剩一号♥高价值目标了
Building's clear. H.V.1 is sole occupant.
各位准备 本尼特 该你了
Last call, people. All right, Bennet, on your go.
妈的
Putain.
安迪
Andy?
安迪
Andy?
受不了了
J'en ai marre de ca.
安迪
Andy?
住手
Stop!
-别动 -放我走
- Stop it. - Let me go!
我他妈说了别动
I said fucking stop it.
别逼我再对你说一遍
Don't make me ask you twice again.
上周你带了五万块钱
Last week, you brought $50,000 in cash
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表