剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
-这不关我的事 -这是你的事
- It's none of my business. - Oh, it is your business.
我在逃已经将近六十天了
I've been on the run for nearly 60 days,
联邦狗至今还没抓到我的唯一原因
and the only reason the Feds haven't caught up with me
是因为有像你这样勇敢善良的家庭
is because of the courage and kindness of families like yours.
我和那个全世界最差的女朋友闹了点矛盾
I was having trouble in there with the world's worst girlfriend,
说了一些我并不引以为傲的话
and I said something I'm not proud of.
-没关系 -有关系
- It's okay. - It's not okay.
我希望得到你的原谅
I ask your forgiveness.
你觉得我们疯了吗
Do you... think we're crazy?
所有为了自己的信仰挺身而出的人
Anyone who stands up for what they believe,
人们就会说他们疯了
people are gonna say they're crazy.
他们说我疯已经说了好多年了
They've been calling me that for years.
但是你和你父亲现在做的
But what you and your daddy have made here
和疯子正相反
is the very opposite of crazy.
你们是被保佑的
It's blessed.
我很骄傲可以加入你们的战壕
I'm proud to be fightin' on your side.
我刚才和你同事聊天
I was speaking to your colleague.
有意思
It was interesting.
你以为我不知道你在干什么吗
You think I don't know what you're doing?
把我们分开 跟他说一套 跟我说一套
Split us up, tell him one thing, tell me another.
我是个警♥察♥ 你个白♥痴♥
I'm a cop, you fucking moron.
我说有意思
It was interesting
是因为我找不到合适的词来表达
because I couldn't find the words to express...
表达我目睹外面状况后沮丧的心情
to express the dismay I feel at what I saw outside...
上百个人 普通而正经的公民
Hundred people, ordinary decent citizens,
满眼憎恨地盯着联邦调查局的人
staring at the FBI with hatred in their eyes
好像他们是来入侵的军队
like they're an occupying army.
他们不是吗
Aren't they?
你知道我还在哪见过类似的状况吗
You know where I've seen this before?
地球上的一些最糟糕的地方
Some of the most fucked-up places on the planet,
那些我们庆幸并不是自己家园的地方
places we're so proud we're not...
伊♥拉♥克♥ 阿富汗 叙利亚
Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria.
当地的人和他们憎恨的政♥府♥军队对峙着
Locals facing the armies of governments they hate.
只需要说错一句话 做错一件事
All it takes is one wrong word, one wrong move,
人们就会丧命
and people start dying.
让联调局的人离开 那些人就会回家
Get the Feds to leave, the folks will go home.
联邦调查局不抓到基弗是不会走的
The FBI won't leave without O'Keefe.
那就是你的问题了
Then you got a problem.
不 是你的问题 听好了
No, you got a problem. That's what I'm saying.
这些是你的同胞 你宣誓要保护的人
These are your people, people you swore to protect.
你在把他们置于不利的境地
You're leaving them out there in harm's way.
我认识布雷特·基弗 他也认识我
I know Brett O'Keefe. He knows me.
告诉我你带他去了哪里
Tell me where you took him.
我去跟他谈
I'll go talk to him.
一个人
Alone.
我来结束这一切
I will end this.
不会有人受到伤害
No one will get hurt.
我向你保证
You have my word.
我在得梅因 车停好了
I'm on Demoines. Parked.
出来
Get out.
从你来的方向往回走
Walk back in the direction you came.
你在哪
Where are you?
现在开始走
Start walking.
把包放下
Leave the bag.
把它放下
Leave it.
还有外套
And the jacket.
外套
The jacket.
我知道基弗在哪了
I know where O'Keefe is.
太好了 你们听着
Fantastic. All right, listen,
让哈米特过来 我要在那个房♥间
get Hammett in here. I wanna be in the room--
我要单独去和他谈
I am going to talk to him on my own.
-他是个联邦逃犯 -我知道
- He's a federal fugitive. - I'm aware.
是吗 你觉得怎么
Yeah? And you think, what,
他会乖乖自动投降吗
he'll just turn himself in without a fight?
听着 我不会让你犯同样的错误
Look, I'm not letting you make the same mess you made here--
惹怒本地人 殴打警♥察♥ 怎么想的
pissing off the locals, beating up a cop, for fuck's sake?
给局长打个电♥话♥ 你就走人
One call to the Director, you're off the case.
我们一起去
We go together...
然后是基弗和我 可以吗
then it's O'Keefe and me. Agreed?
在你的右边
On your right.
绿色的门
It's the green door.
门是开的
It's open.
往左走
Go left.
继续走
Keep moving.
打开它
Open it.
往左走
Go left.
走过那些桌子
Past the tables.
继续走
Keep walking.
停下
Stop.
不需要手♥机♥了
Don't need the phone anymore.
把它放下
Put it down.
你在哪
Where are you?
好吧 你现在吓到我了
Okay, now you're scaring me.
闭嘴
Stop talking.
把上衣脱了
Take off your shirt.
先解锁我的电脑
First unlock my computer.
把它脱了
Take it off.
你说了你会解锁我的电脑
You said you would unlock my computer.
你♥他♥妈♥的以为你为什么来这儿
Why the fuck do you think you're here?
把它脱了
Take it off.
现在就脱
Do it now,
否则我就走了
or I walk outta here
去搅乱你的生活
and I start fucking up your life.
快点 快点
Come on. Come on.
卡住了
It's stuck.
转过去
Turn around.
你♥他♥妈♥的
You fuck!
好吧
All right.
好吧
All right?
不
No! Aah! Aah!
解锁我的电脑
Unlock my computer.
解锁我的电脑 否则我他妈弄死你
Unlock my computer, or I will fucking kill you.
好 疼死了
Okay! It hurts!
我不管 现在就解锁
I don't give a shit. Do it.
继续敲
Keep fucking typing.
好了
It's done.
我发誓
I swear.
求你了 求你了 放过我
Please. Please, let me go.
像你放过我一样吗
Like you let me go?
我是中情局的 你个杂种
I'm CIA, you motherfucker.
你再这样 我会找到你 然后弄死你
You try anything, I will hunt you down. I will kill you.
我知道你是谁
I know who you are...
你住哪 我有你的指纹 你的DNA
where you live. I've got your prints, your DNA,
还有你这张丑脸
your ugly fucking face.
你这辈子我吃定了 听见没
I've got you for the rest of your life. Do you hear?
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表