剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
大卫
David.
早餐吃什么
What's for breakfast?
我在炒蛋
I'm making eggs.
-要我帮忙吗 -不用了
- Can I help? - We got it.
-我去榨橙汁 -也已经有了
- Fresh orange juice maybe? - Yeah, we got that, too.
乔斯 看一下锅
Jos, take over.
怎么回事
What's this about?
你说你厌倦了
You know, you say that you're tired of
一次次重复同样的对话
having the same conversation over and over,
但从你的所作所为来看 你肯定乐在其中吧
but from what you do, it must be your great joy in life.
-相信我 不是的 -你不是小孩了
- Believe me, it's not. - You're not a child.
-我知道 -你已经过了叛逆期
- I know. - You had your bad girl years.
-应该长大了 -去你的吧
- It's time to grow out of them. - You know what? Fuck you.
真的吗 跟我来这一套吗
Really? You're really gonna go there?
我们不知道你昨天一整晚都在哪
We had no idea where you were all night.
我说过弗兰妮担心你
I told you, Franny worries.
那就告诉她我没事
So tell her I'm fine.
-我都确定不了 -你说
- I don't know that. - Look, you say
-我应该工作 -我说是找点活儿干
- I should work... - I said get a job.
-我就去工作了 -这不是工作
- so I work. - This... is not working,
-哪有这样工作的 -对 我也觉得不是
- in any sense of the word. - Yeah, for me either.
你还是好好想一想
Well, why don't you think about that,
到底想不想成为这个家的一员
whether you actually wanna be a part of this family or not?
因为你知道吗 我们都受够了
Because you know what? We have had it,
所有人都受够了 包括你女儿
all of us, including your daughter.
-你没事吧 -她去哪了
- Are you okay? - Where was she?
我不知道 宝贝
I don't know, sweetie.
为什么她不喜欢在家待着
Why doesn't she like to be here?
这个我也不知道
I don't know that either.
你妈妈工作压力太大了
Your mom is, uh, under a lot do pressure at work.
什么工作
What work?
我们走
We're going.
-不行 -弗兰妮 穿上外套
- No, you're not. - Franny, put your coat on.
这跟说好的不一样
That's not the deal.
说好什么了 没说好
What deal? There is no deal.
她是我女儿 不是你女儿
She's my daughter, not yours.
你不想这么干的
You don't want to do this.
现在一切都成机密了
Oh, everything's secret now?
说出来就突然变得令人不爽了
Like it's suddenly too upsetting to talk out loud?
你把我从厨房♥拖出来
You drag me from the kitchen...
-她没拖你 -你说得对
- She didn't drag you. - You know what? You're right.
她确实没拖我
She didn't literally drag me.
非常感谢了 "我受够了"先生
Thanks very much, Mister "I've had it."
感谢热情款待 你们自♥由♥了
Thanks for the hospitality. You've served your time.
你要去哪
Where will you go?
放开我
Get off of me!
你保证不嚷嚷
Promise you won't yell?
你一整晚都去哪了
So where you been all night?
-出去了 -跟卡莉一起
- Out. - With Carrie?
她跟我说了监控的事 麦克斯
She told me about the surveillance, Max.
什么监控
What surveillance?
你们在威灵顿家装的监控 我刚拆掉了
The surveillance you put in at Wellington's, and I just took out.
让你们知道西蒙妮·马丁
The surveillance that let you know
在密谋些什么的监控
Simone Martin is running some kind of scam.
我告诉卡莉别插手 交给我处理 但...
I told Carrie to back off, let me handle it now, but...
她不会的
that's not her way.
所以我想来找你
So I thought I'd check in with you
免得你俩都进监狱
before you both end up in prison.
我真不敢相信她告诉你了
I can't believe she told you.
我提醒你一句 她本来就不太靠谱
In case you haven't noticed, she isn't the most reliable.
你去哪了
So where were you?
-但丁家 -跟卡莉一起
- At Dante's apartment. - With Carrie.
-对 -但丁去哪了
- Yeah. - Where was Dante?
睡着了
Sleeping.
你们趁他睡着 有什么发现
What'd you find there while he was, uh, sleeping?
我不知道 我下载了一堆东西
I don't know. I downloaded a bunch of stuff,
但还没来得及细细看一遍
but I haven't had time to go through it yet.
好 你现在去做吧
Good. You'll do that now,
找个我能看见你的地方
somewhere I can keep an eye on you.
我们走
Let's go.
皇冠汽车旅馆
好了
All right.
-就住一晚 -还有六个小时才能入住
- Hi. Uh, just one night. - It's six hours till check-in.
不然您就得再多付半天的钱
I'll have to charge you an extra half-day.
好吧 好吧
Fine, just... Fine.
-我饿了 -先把东西放房♥间
- I'm hungry. - Well, let's put our stuff in the room,
然后就找地方吃饭
then we'll find a place to eat.
我没法把东西放房♥间 我没带
I can't put my stuff in the room. We didn't bring it.
妈妈
Mom?
-什么 -"汽车旅馆"是什么
- What? - What's a "Mo-tel"?
就是这样的地方 "汽车"加"旅馆"
It's a place like this. It means "Motor hotel,"
因为人们开着车去那儿
because you drive there.
里士满那次我们也是开车去旅馆的
We went to a hotel in Richmond. We drove there.
女士 您的信♥用♥卡♥被拒了
Ma'am, your credit card's been declined.
-能再试一次吗 -我已经试过了
- Well, can you try it again? - I already did.
好吧 抱歉
Fine. Uh, sorry.
给
Here.
现在我有点搞不懂了
Now I'm confused.
你是卡莉·麦吉森还是凯伦·哈里斯
Are you Carrie Mathison or Karen Harris?
算了 非常感谢 不用了
You know what? Thank you very much. We're good.
-我饿了 -快 我们走
- I'm hungry. - Come on, let's go. Come on.
系好安全带
All right, fasten your seat belt.
-我们要去哪儿 -不知道
- Where are we going? - I don't know.
-我就问个问题 -还不明显吗 弗兰妮
- It was just a question. - Well, isn't it obvious, Franny?
不知道 不知道 不知道
I don't know, I don't know, I don't know.
宝贝 抱歉
Oh, sweetie, I'm sorry.
我只是问一下
I was just asking.
我知道 我熬了一整夜
I know, I know. Look, I was up all night working.
好吗 我好累好累
Okay? I'm just really, really tired. Okay?
行
Okay.
-宝贝 -我想回家
- Sweetie. - I wanna go home.
但丁·艾伦
我马上回来 马上
Okay, I'm gonna be right back. Right back.
昨晚究竟怎么回事
So, uh...what exactly happened last night?
怎么回事 你晕倒了
Exactly? You passed out.
晕倒之前
Yeah, well, before that.
我们喝了酒
We had some drinks.
在那之后 我只记得
Yeah, well, after that. Last thing I remember,
我们一起回家 奔着沙发去了
we were coming home together, heading for the couch.
而我现在独自醒来
Now I wake up alone,
头他妈的疼死了...
the mother of all headaches...
我不确定 我们有没有...
And I'm not sure. Did we...
什么 有没有睡吗
What? Did we do it?
-有吗 -做了的话
- Well? - If we had,
你会记得的 相信我
you would've remembered. Believe me.
所以没有
So, no.
没有 真的没有
No. Definitely no.
你没必要以这种语气说
You don't have to say it like that.
抱歉 我这样不是因为你 是因为...
I'm sorry. That-- that wasn't you. That was...
什么
What?
其实是因为...
Honestly? It's just...
今早很不顺
been a rough morning.
你还好吧
You okay?
不太好 我和我姐姐大吵了一架
Not really. I had a big blowout with my sister.
和你同住的姐姐
The one you live with.
不在一起住了
Not anymore.
我激动地拽着弗兰妮
I very dramatically grabbed Franny by the hand
还说我们要离开那儿
and said we were out of there,
然后拉着她来了汽车旅馆
and then dragged her to this motel,
结果我的信♥用♥卡♥被拒了
where my credit card just got declined.
如果我不给我女儿吃早餐
Meanwhile, my daughter's gonna kill me
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表