剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
有几件与此很相似的事件
that looked remarkably similar.
联调局枪击那孩子很久以后 假新闻才出现
The FBI shot a kid long before anyone manipulated the news.
那件事责任在我们
That is on us.
下周我们可以继续找人指责
We can all point fingers next week,
到时候就有意思了
it'll be a world of fun,
但这件事的影响还在扩大
but this thing is still metastasizing on the ground.
今晚要出席的是什么
What exactly is the event this evening?
里士满有场追悼会
A memorial service in Richmond.
过去几晚出现了几场暴♥动♥
We had rioting for most of the night.
-今晚还会出现 -是暴♥动♥还是示♥威♥游♥行♥
- I'm sure we'll see it again. - Rioting or demonstrations?
-二者界限并不分明 -确实
- It's a fine line. - It certainly is.
追悼会后
After the memorial service,
国会大厦前有大型集♥会♥
there's a rally in front of the state capitol building.
我们面对的可能是几千人
We could be looking at thousands of people.
还有其他城市的支援团
And support rallies in other cities,
-事态可能升级 -有何管控计划
- which could escalate. - What's our crowd control plan?
目前 我们在等待地方执法部门的信♥号♥♥
At this point, we're taking our cue from local law enforcement.
想法不错啊 汤姆
I like your thinking, Tom.
等到历史悠久的里士满市中心响起了机♥枪♥声
When there's machine gunfire in the heart of historic Richmond,
我会告知民众我们在等待
I'll let the country know we took our cue
地方执法部门的信♥号♥♥
from local law enforcement.
我们制♥造♥的烂摊子 我们来收拾
We broke it, we bought it.
一小时之内把想法汇总给大卫
I want ideas on David's desk in an hour.
大卫 留步
David, hold on a second.
我越想越怀疑俄♥罗♥斯♥
The more I think about it, the more I'm thinking Russia.
索尔
Saul...
我真心赞赏你给我带来的专业经验
nobody appreciates the experience you bring to the table more than me,
但总统的话你也听到了
but you heard the President.
我们现在正试图阻止
Right now, we're trying to prevent what was once fondly known as
曾经的联盟首都被烧成平地
the Capital of the Confederacy from burning to the ground.
他们惯用此道 大卫
It's what they do, David,
找寻并利用内部分歧
exploit existing divisions wherever they find them.
我明白
I get that.
我们先来解决眼下的危机
Just let us deal with this crisis first.
然后再来思考俄♥罗♥斯♥人的事 好吗
Then we'll look at the Russian angle, okay?
我需要一架飞机
I need a plane.
已知麦克伦登死前一天 西蒙妮·马丁
Simone Martin was in Hazelton, West Virginia, with $50,000
拿着五万美元现身西弗吉尼亚州黑泽尔顿
the day before McClendon died--that we know.
但是她知道她在干什么吗
But was she aware of what she was doing,
还是大卫·威灵顿只是告诉她把钱放下就行了
or did David Wellington just tell her to dead drop the cash?
我猜是后者
My guess is the latter.
所以我们装作是狱警
So we're pretending to be prison guards.
-对 或者他们的表亲 -我们觉得五万
- Yeah, or their cousins. - We think 50 grand is bullshit
杀一个将军太便宜了 我们要赚笔大的
for killing a General. We want real money.
你有安全屋吗
You got a safe house?
没有 我们不是绑♥架♥她
No, we're not kidnapping her.
吓吓她 找到她和威灵顿的联♥系♥
Shake her up, follow her upstream to Wellington.
就这样
That's it.
然后我们把威灵顿与谋杀联♥系♥在一起
Then we've tied Wellington to the murder.
那是我们真正关心的
That's all we care about.
就像在白沙瓦 浴缸里的那个人
Like Peshawar. The guy in the bath.
对 或者是卡拉奇
Yeah, or Karachi.
在你偷车之前
Before you stole the car.
-我没有偷车 -那是谁在开车 我吗
- I didn't steal the car. - Who was driving? Me?
你们俩能不能省省
Can we not with the two of you?
卡拉奇 在她偷车之前
Karachi...before she stole the car.
-迷彩装备 -对
- Low-vis kit? - Yeah.
-谁去买♥♥ -我
- Who's shopping? - Me.
-我给你列个清单 -哪一天行动
- I'm making you a list. - When's D-Day?
我不知道 西蒙妮今天晚上在她办公室开会
I don't know. Simone has a late meeting at her office tonight.
除了这个 她这周每天晚上都有安排
Aside from that, she has events every night this week.
而且是公开活动
Public ones.
我觉得在她办公室比较好
I like her office for this.
好 那就今晚
Okay. Tonight.
我觉得有点太快了
Seems fast to me.
今天 这是个大行动啊
Today? It's a big operation.
应该没问题
It shouldn't be a problem.
如果那栋楼里还有其他人呢
What if the building doesn't clear?
总会有人加班的
I mean, somebody works late.
那我们就再等几天
Then we slip a few days to the right.
如果她问 是谁告诉我们她是送钱的人呢
What if she asks who told us she was the courier?
照她脸来一拳 就说不知道
Punch her in the face. We don't know who told us.
-换个话题 -别打脸
- Change the subject. - Don't punch her in the face.
-就那么一说 -不要打在脸上
- It's a turn of phrase. - Don't punch her in the face.
-好吧 -就这样 我们得走了
- Fine. - All right, we gotta get goin'.
我们来弄个清单 看看还差什么
Let's write up a Christmas list, see where we're at.
-我能吃那些荷式松饼了吗 -打开吃吧
- Can I open these stroopwafels? - Open 'em up.
举♥行♥追悼会的教堂就在
The church where they're holding the memorial
国会大厦的对面
is right across the street from the Capitol Building.
所以人会很多 一旦仪式结束
So the crowd's gonna start big and get bigger
人会更多
once the service lets out.
联邦调查局会派出战术小队和人♥质♥救援队
FBI are sending SWAT and HRT
来增援集♥会♥上的当地执法部门
to supplement local and state at the rally.
教堂同意使用金属探测器
The church agreed to metal detectors.
我们能确保室内没有枪
We'll be sure there are no guns inside,
但我们没办法控制门外的人群
but we can't do anything about the crowds out front.
弗吉尼亚州允许公开携带枪♥支♥
Virginia's an open carry state.
我觉得我们会看到很多人携带枪♥支♥的
I think we're gonna see a good bit of firepower on display.
你跟州长说了派国民警卫队的事吗
You talk to the governor about the National Guard?
说了 怀亚特就是个逼养的
Yeah, Wyatt's being a real motherfucker.
他要竞选议员呢 所以不想招惹
Thinking about a Senate run, doesn't wanna piss off
农村地区的那群白人选民
a crowd of white, rural voters.
你可以以联邦的名义派出警卫队
Now you can federalize the Guard,
但那本身就会激起民愤
but the optics on that are pretty brutal right now.
只会更加激化街上群众的情绪
Could just exacerbate the mood on the streets.
为什么只有14个名字
Why are there 14 names on this list?
今天追悼会上要纪念的人
The people they're honoring at the service today.
那是现场死的人
It's the deal from the compound.
死了19个人
19 people died.
那5个是联邦探员
The other five are FBI.
他们不也死了吗
They're still dead, aren't they?
追悼会是鲁卡斯维尔的的几个家庭组织的
The event was organized by families from Lucasville.
那...
Well...
这已经不只是他们的追悼会了吧
it's not just theirs anymore, is it?
西边警戒没有问题了
West of the perimeter is cleared.
基恩总统 这位是杰姬·古德曼
President Keane, this is Jackie Goodman.
我...
I am...
节哀顺变
so sorry for your loss.
谢谢你
Thank you. Thank you.
可以吗
Can I?
太可怕了
What a terrible thing.
非常感谢
Thank you. Thank you so much.
你不用再感谢我了
You're gonna have to stop thanking me.
你的家肯定因为我被折腾得底朝天
I'm sure I've turned your home upside down.
-我不是个容易接待的客人 -没事的
- I am not an easy guest. - Oh, it's good.
你的到来让我妹妹们能出去一个小时...
You got my sisters out of here for an hour, so...
请进 不用拘束
Oh. Please, come in. Make yourself comfortable.
你需要些什么吗
Can I offer you something?
你不用做这些的
You didn't have to do all this.
不是我
I didn't.
我不...
I don't...
说实话 我都不记得是谁做的了
I don't even remember who did, frankly.
你有很多家人在身边吗 可以帮忙的人
You got a lot of family around? People who can help?
有 两个姐妹 一个兄弟 瑞恩的爸爸
Yeah. Two sisters, a brother, Ryan's dad.
你做探员多久了
How long have you been an agent?
八年
Eight years.
瑞恩和我是在联调局学院认识的
Ryan and I met at the Academy.
我们还会见面的
We're gonna see each other again.
几个月后 我会授予你一枚英勇勋章
There's a Medal of Valor I'm gonna present to you
因为瑞恩的英勇事迹
in a few months in Ryan's honor.
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表