剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
然后我看到了你
Then I saw you,
一脸笑意地朝我走来
walking up to me with that smile of yours
因为你很开心见到我
'cause you were happy to see me,
我们有很长时间没见面了
which no one else had been for a very long time.
操
Fuck.
我愿意跟你到任何地方
I would've followed you anywhere.
事实上我确实如此
In fact, I did.
你说服我去告密
You talked me into being a whistle-blower,
-而那不是我的本意 -那是假的
- which I did not wanna do. - That is not true.
你把我塞进车厢里
You stuffed me into the trunk of a car
把我带去见佩利 尽管你保证过不会这么做
and took me to see Paley after you promised you wouldn't.
千真万确 你还跟我说了西蒙妮的事
That's certainly true. And you told me about Simone.
在你说之前 我都没听过她
I never even heard of her before you.
如果我完全老实交代了...
So if I'm being totally honest...
我想找律师
I want my lawyer.
听到了吗
You hear that?
我他妈要找个律师
I want my fucking lawyer!
我说完了
I'm done.
他在撒谎
He's lying.
-晚点再说这事 -再给我一次机会
- We'll talk about it later. - I need another chance.
他要找律师
He just asked for a lawyer.
现在他什么都不会说
He won't say anything now.
而你需要回家
What you need to do is go home.
麦琪一直在联♥系♥你
Maggie's been trying to reach you.
求你 在我回来前不要碰他
Please, don't do anything with him until I get back.
你想阻止西蒙妮作证吗
You want to stop Simone from testifying?
他是唯一的突破口
He is our only way.
-马丁女士还没睡吧 -没 阁下
- Is Miss Martin still awake? - Yes, sir.
是谁
Who is it?
山姆·佩利
Sam Paley.
你好吗
You good?
很好
Yeah.
照顾还周到吗
Being, uh, looked after okay?
很好
Fine.
-出什么事了吗 -没...
- Is there something wrong? - No..
就是来看看
Just checking in.
后天你就会在我的委员会前作证
Day after tomorrow, you're in front of my committee.
我只是想
So, uh, what I'd like to do
检查一下你的证词
is review your, uh, testimony,
而那...
which is, uh...
我就直说了
Well, I'll just say it.
完全是一派胡言
It's horseshit.
-你说什么 -大卫·威灵顿
- Excuse me? - David Wellington
给了你五万块
hands you $50,000--
不是他交给我的
He didn't hand it to me.
我从五个不同的取款点取出来的
I got it from five different cash places.
-用来买♥♥凶杀人 -不
- To pay a hit man. - No
他说是给一位朋友拿去还赌债的
He said it was for a friend of his with a gambling debt.
你应该筹集五万现金
You supposedly gather up 50 grand in cash.
把钱藏到了树林里
You hide it in the woods...
离你的住处有两小时车程
what, two hours from where you live.
你想让我相信你做这些
You want me to believe you did all this
全因大卫·威灵顿要你这样做
because David Wellington asked you to?
我信任他
I trusted him.
信任到能替他拿着雇凶杀害一位将军的钱
Enough to carry money for a hit on a General?
不 他跟我说是为了帮一位朋友
No, he told me it was for a friend in trouble.
很好
Good.
要是惹你不高兴了我道歉 但是...
My apologies if I upset you, but, uh...
我得确定你是认真的
I had to be sure you're for real.
-比尔 -我给你打电♥话♥来着
- Hi, Bill. - I've been calling.
抱歉 今天很不顺
I'm sorry. It's been a bad day.
真心谢谢你接了弗兰妮
Thanks for picking up Franny, really.
好吧
Okay.
我要上楼说晚安
I'm just gonna go up and-- and say good night.
别 她刚睡着
Don't. She just fell asleep.
可算睡着了
Finally.
你们谈吧
I'll leave you to it.
怎么了
What happened?
弗兰妮今天在学校哭个不停
Franny wouldn't stop crying at school today.
他们想联♥系♥你 联♥系♥不上就打给我了
They tried to reach you. They couldn't, they called me.
我请假去接她
I left work to pick her up.
我问她出什么问题了
I asked her what was wrong.
她不肯说 我猜是你让她别说的
She wouldn't say. I guess you told her not to.
我把她送到家 她终于肯开口了
When I got her home, I finally got her to talk,
我还要跟她保证你不会有麻烦
after I promised that you wouldn't get in trouble.
天啊
Jesus.
她跟我说昨晚在你朋友家
So she told me about last night at your friend's place.
有人砸开门 把她从床上拽下来
Men breaking down the door, pulling her out of bed,
你朋友被拖走 你大喊大叫
you screaming as your friend was dragged from the house?
然后早上你送她上学
And then in the morning, you took her to school.
你送她上学 就把她留在学校了
You took her to school and you left her there.
我是你姐姐
I'm...your sister.
我爱你
And I love you.
但我也是个医生 看见孩子被虐待...
But I'm also a doctor, and if I see a child being abused--
-这不公平 -不然呢
- That is not fair. - What else is it?
你注意过她吗 她紧张兮兮的
Have you even looked at her? She's a nervous wreck.
看到这种情况我有法律责任做出行动
If I see that, I have a legal responsibility to act.
所以接下来这样...
So this is what's gonna happen--
我帮你收拾了一个行李箱
I packed a suitcase for you,
要么你今天自己去住院
and either you check yourself into the hospital tonight
要么我就办手续接管弗兰妮的监护权
or I start proceedings to take legal custody of Franny.
-你不能那样做 -我能 而且我也会
- You can't do that. - I can, and I will.
你别想偷走我的孩子
You are not stealing my child.
你别又来这一套
You are not going to pull this shit again!
放开我
Get off of me!
你没地方可带她去
You have got nowhere to take her.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
弗兰妮在这儿有个家
Franny has a home here.
有人关爱她 她有安全感
She's... loved. She feels safe.
求你别这么做
Please. Please, don't do this.
那就跟我来
Then come with me.
跟我来 我开车带你去
Come with me right now. I will drive you.
弗兰妮每天都会去看你
Franny will come see you every day.
你会好起来 而且能留住你的孩子
You'll get well, you'll keep your child.
操
Fuck.
卡莉
Carrie...
你怎么还在犹豫
How is it possible you're even hesitating?
好吧
Okay.
出了点事
There is something going on.
永远都会出事
There's always something going on.
不 我们的国家现在正遭受攻击
No, I mean the country is under attack right now.
谎言 扩音机 该死的推特
Lies, amplifiers, fucking Twitter.
不断有人丧命
People are being killed.
-你语无伦次 -我没有
- You're not making sense. - No, I am making sense.
我在和索尔工作 他需要我
I-I'm working with Saul. He needs me.
弗兰妮更需要你
Franny needs you more.
不行 不行 不行
I can't. I can't. I can't.
卡莉 别走出那扇门
Carrie! Don't walk out that door.
现在不行
I said not now.
操
Fuck.
夏洛特 你好吗
Charlotte. How are you?
大使先生 见到你很高兴
Ambassador, lovely to see you.
他在哪
Where is he?
-他在楼下 -好
- He's downstairs. - Yeah.
这样见面 我很危险
我理解
但上级要求我当面传达消息
什么消息
莫斯科想祝贺你行动成功
他们高度表扬你
现在他们想让你回国
我还没做完
不 做完了
西蒙妮依然需要作证
不 西蒙妮·马丁不能在委员会面前作证
但她必须作证
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表