剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
所以 我无意过问
It's also why I have no intention of intervening,
这栋楼里无一人想掺和进来
and nobody else in this building would either.
陆军中校托马斯·桑伯恩
Lieutenant Colonel Thomas Sanborn.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
杰瑞米·威罗斯少校
Major Jeremy Willows.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
空军一等兵安德鲁·大和
Airman First Class Andrew Yamato.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
女士们先生们 请跟我来
Ladies and gentlemen, follow me.
女士 摄影师几分钟后就位
Ma'am, the photographers will be ready in a few minutes.
总统女士
Madam President.
索尔
Saul.
我在战争纪念馆
I'm at a war memorial,
为那次未经我同意的空袭颁发奖章
handing out medals for an air strike I didn't order,
知道我收到什么了吗
and you know what I just got?
大卫·威灵顿的辞职信
A resignation letter from David Wellington.
整整三页 解释他辞职的原因
Three excruciating pages explaining why he's resigning--
俄♥国♥人 俄♥国♥人 俄♥国♥人 俄♥国♥人
Russians, Russians, Russians, Russians,
他说是从你那儿听来的
which he says came from you.
是吗
So did it?
我说过俄♥国♥人的部分
The Russian connection, yes.
我没让他辞职
I did not tell him to resign.
那他应该辞职吗
But should he?
他并未泄露国♥家♥机♥密♥
No state secrets were compromised.
其余的凭您裁决
Beyond that, it's really up to you.
你那天就是想跟我说这些 是吗
This is what you were trying to tell me the other day, isn't it?
就是鲁卡斯维尔的局面失控那天
When we lost control of the situation in Lucasville.
是
Yes.
他们想毁了我
They're trying to destroy me.
恕我直言 女士 他们是想毁这个国
All respect, Ma'am, they're trying to destroy the country.
以前在圣彼得堡和莫斯科
Used to be from St. Petersburg and Moscow.
现在挪到宾夕法尼亚大道了
Now it's from Pennsylvania Avenue,
跟白宫只隔三条街
three blocks from the White House.
她在那儿工作 那个即将
That's where she works, this woman who will be
-指控威灵顿的女人 -不能任事态发展
- testifying against Wellington. - That can't happen.
我同意 我组建了一个特别行动组
I agree. I've started a task force.
只有几名亲信
Just a few trusted people so far.
有俄事物专家 不为任何部门工作
Russian experts, not from any single agency.
我们已给确立了一个我认为是
We've already built what I believe is
很有说服力的案子
a compelling case against her.
还有呢
And?
联邦法官不同意
Federal judge disagreed.
起码他并不想参与其中
At least, he wasn't willing to intervene.
我能帮什么忙吗
Is there anything I can do to help?
相信我 要是有 我会找你的
If there were, believe me, I'd let you know.
我刚跟联邦法官谈崩了
Just had a bad conversation with a federal judge,
又跟总统通了个很不愉快的电♥话♥
followed by a truly terrible conversation with the President.
休息时间结束了 麦克斯 坐回去
So...recess is over. Max, back to your desk.
索尔
Saul.
怎么了
What?
他可能有所发现
He may have found something.
-什么东西 -卡莉说过的
- What is it? - Something Carrie said,
关于但丁的海外旅行 她让我查查看
about Dante's trips overseas -- to take a look at them,
我查了下 同时他们查了
so I did, while they were looking
西蒙妮的旅行记录 推测她在哪筹钱
at where Simone was traveling, raising money, supposedly.
嗯 然后呢
Yeah. And?
有五处重合
Five points of congruence--
里加 杜布罗夫尼克 贝尔格莱德
Riga, Dubrovnik, Belgrad,
培拉特 索非亚
Berat, Sofia.
同一时间 同一地点
Same time, same place.
我们已经竭尽所能挖西蒙妮的料
We got what we could on Simone.
可能还有别的
Is there more? Probably.
但没人知道我们要多久才能取得进展
But how quickly we can develop that is anyone's guess.
如果你有什么想说的...
If you need to talk to someone now...
去抓但丁
Go after Dante.
跳跳
Hop!
谢谢你 谢谢 谢谢
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
不客气
You're very welcome.
如何
Well?
怎么
What?
你不谢谢我吗
Are you gonna thank me?
说实话 我首先想到的不是谢谢
Honestly, the first thing that comes to mind isn't "Thanks."
而是 我不喜欢你背着我
It's more, "I don't appreciate you going to my sister's
去我姐姐家
behind my back."
我以为你有个很重要的会要开
I thought you had some some big meeting you had to get to.
是 我开完以后去拿的
Yeah, I picked these up after.
我以为弗兰妮能住得舒服些
Look...I just thought Franny'd be more comfortable.
弗兰妮不用你操心
Franny's not your concern.
妈妈
Mom?
我真不明白我怎么就成个坏人了
I really don't know how I got to be the bad guy here.
好好想想
Well, think about it.
妈妈
Mom.
别这样
Don't.
她趁虚而入...... 现在对我已毫无意义
她利用我们的关系
她对我已毫无意义...... 隐藏我的真实感受
女士
Ma'am?
我们还有五分钟就到了
We're five minutes out.
罗杰
Roger?
我想顺路去威灵顿家
I'd like to stop at Mr. Wellington's on the way.
好的
Okay.
抱歉 盖得太高了
Sorry. Too high?
-这样好点没 -好一点
- Better? - Better.
就住一晚 就一晚
One night. One.
然后呢
Then what?
明天去上学
School tomorrow.
然后呢
Then what?
不用担心 好吗
Don't you worry about that. Okay?
答应我 好啦
Promise me. All right.
闭眼睛
Now close your eyes.
我很快就回来了 好吗
I'll be back before you know it. Okay?
乖乖闭眼
Close 'em.
-睡下了吗 -睡了
- She good? - Yeah.
你呢
You?
你真的不用把卧室让给我们的
You really didn't have to give us your room.
我没事
I'll survive.
休战吗
Peace?
你表个态
Yes? No?
好吧
Yes.
-她怎么说的 -谁
- So what'd she say? - Who?
当然是我姐姐
Who do you think? My sister.
你一直盯我的梢
Oh, come on. You were spying on me.
-盯梢 -是啊 她都说什么了
- Spying? - Yeah. So what'd she say?
-没说什么 -真的吗
- Not much. - Really?
她口风很紧
She's very discreet.
大概是从你那里学的
Probably learned that from you.
反倒问了我一堆问题
She was grilling me.
不过她真的很担心你
I do think she's worried about you.
她说 她听说了
She, uh, said she was relieved
咱俩真的有工作要做
to know you were actually doing something...
如释重负
with me.
奥黛丽说什么了
What did Audrey say?
你走后她打来电♥话♥恭喜我有了新任务
She called after you left, congratulate me on the new job.
翘首以待 希望她没说错话
Fingers crossed, hoped she said the right things.
所以她有没有
So did she, hmm?
没说不该说的
Say the right things?
因为奥黛丽的口风可一点都不紧
'Cause, uh, Audrey's definitely not discreet.
她说她那时很担心你
She said she worried about you back then,
喀布尔行动失败以后她想联♥系♥你
that when things went south in Kabul, she tried to reach out.
一开始是这样的
At first, anyway.
后来呢
But?
她发现这样行不通
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表