剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
We spoke to Davis at the NSA.
他们有个后门能进入推特爱尔兰总部
They've got a backdoor into Twitter's base in Ireland.
我们偷偷进去 把指令发上去
They slip us in there, and we launch the code.
指令具体是什么
Which is what, exactly?
是一个叫"实际交易流浪者"的推特账号♥
It comes out of a Twitter handle called "Real Trade Tramp."
自称是股市自♥由♥爆料人
Claims she's a freelance stock tipster,
被J.P.摩根炒了
was fired by J.P. Morgan.
账号♥是佛罗里达一家房♥地♥产♥公♥司♥注册的
The accounts are registered to a real estate LLC in Florida
叫维克地♥产♥
called Wyker Properties.
但丁接到指令让他关注这个账号♥
Dante was told to follow the account,
如果看到"达尔文爱比特币"就隐匿起来
and if he saw the phrase "Darwin loves Bitcoin," sign off.
交易流浪者有几千个粉丝
Trade Tramp has a few thousand followers,
大部分是为了听取个人投资建议
mostly there for the folksy advice.
他们看到这条推特可能会抛了比特币
They'll see the tweet and presumably dump Bitcoin.
但剩下的会回复
But the rest should reply.
回复"那瑞波币呢" 就是说收到
"What about Ripple?" means they copy.
这是颗毒药
It's a poison pill.
-珊迪 -或者是但丁给叶夫根尼发的信♥号♥♥
- Sandy. - Or it's a digital flare from Dante to Yevgeny,
提醒他自己已经暴露了
warning him that he's been compromised
而我们就要帮他发出去了
and we're gonna deploy it for him.
很聪明 他还不傻
That's clever. Your guy's not dumb.
但丁以为他们想杀他 还差点成功了
Dante thinks they tried to kill him and almost succeeded.
他不会提醒叶夫根尼我们在追捕他的
He's not gonna warn Yevgeny we're on his trail.
这就是你的专业意见
That's your professional opinion?
是的
Yes.
他完全不知道是你下的毒 不是他们
And he has no idea it was you that poisoned him? Not them?
-不 他不知道 -我只想说...
- No, he doesn't. - I'm just saying--
怎么 你觉得现在地球上
What, you really think there's a single fucking person
还有比我更怀疑但丁·艾伦的人吗
on the planet more skeptical of Dante Allen than me right now?
这是个秘密情报电子传递点
It's a digital dead drop.
我们完全不知道它的含义
We have no idea what it means.
无论判断正确与否 至少我们得承认
Good judgment or not, at least acknowledge the fact
我们是在盲目尝试
that we are shooting in the dark.
我们还有更好的办法吗
We got a better play?
总统批准了吗
Did the President authorize it?
她不太乐意 但还是批准了
She's not crazy about it, but, yeah.
如果成功了...
If it works...
下一步怎么办
what's the next step?
发出指令 等待他的团队成员回复
Launch the code, wait for his team to acknowledge.
我有一张超长观察名单
I got a watch list a mile long.
只要找到在线用户
Anything we get on a live user,
我就能比对看看有没有眼熟的
I can crosscheck to see if it's somebody we recognize.
行动吧
Let's go.
编辑新推文
达尔文爱比特币
实际交易流浪者 达尔文爱比特币
二十分钟怎么样 那是...
How's 20 minutes? Is that right from--
-跟我过来 -我等下打给你
- Come with me. - I'll get back to you.
参议员山姆·佩利
麦吉森是怎么联♥系♥你的
How did Mathison make contact with you?
卡莉 什么时候
Carrie? When?
最初 你们是联谊会好姐妹还是什么
Initially. You sorority sisters or somethin'?
国防情报局的查理·吉尔维特打给我
Charlie Gilweit at the DIA called me,
说卡莉想谈谈 还说我应该见见她
said Carrie wanted to talk, and I should take the meeting.
你带她见我之前有审查过她吗
Did you check her out before you put her in a room with me?
查理·吉尔维特可是两星少将
Charlie Gilweit's a two-star General.
除非白宫捏造了
Unless the White House has concocted
一个史无前例的弥天大谎
a truly epic web of lies,
这种可能性永远都存在
which is, of course, always a possibility,
不然我就为人刀俎 挑起了有史以来
I am the tip of the spear of one of the most insidious attacks
对美国民♥主♥体制最阴险狡诈的一次攻击
ever perpetrated on the institution of American democracy.
而过去三个月来我公开说的每一句话
And everything I've said in public in the last three months
都是俄♥罗♥斯♥政♥府♥
has been an elaborate fiction authored
军事情报部门精心编造的谎言
by the military intelligence wing of the Russian government.
卡莉 是...
Carrie...is a--
不 是西蒙妮·马丁和但丁·艾伦
No, Simone Martin is. And Dante Allen.
麦吉森就是个傀儡
Mathison's just a stooge,
跟你我一样
like me and you.
-你为什么如此肯定 -因为这么多解释中
- How can you be sure? - Because as explanations go,
这一个很不幸是他妈的
this one bears the unfortunate hallmark of making
最能说得通的
all the fucking sense in the world.
他们准备什么时候公布消息
When are they going public with the news?
我不知道
I don't know.
但丁正在向当局供认
Dante's in the middle of briefing the authorities.
那我们需要先发制人
We need to get out in front of it, then.
-我可以 -我们不能
- I can... - We can't.
-为什么 -这会破坏
- Why not? - It would compromise the effort
消灭俄♥罗♥斯♥情报网的行动
to take down the Russian network.
我们需要的是挽回颜面的办法
What we need is a face-saving measure.
从"在逆境中团结起来"这个角度入手
Build a narrative about unity in the face of adversity.
类似的套话
Some crap like that.
好吧
Fine.
但等他们准备好
But when they're ready,
得由你来宣布
you get to make the announcement
而且国会的调查得由你的委员会主导
and your committee leads the investigation in Congress.
他们想要和解 这就是代价
They want a deal? That's the price.
我明天一早就去找他们谈
I can sit down with them first thing in the morning.
好
Yeah.
-克雷顿 -这是搞毛啊
- Clayton. - What the hell is going on?
-什么意思 -我们要隐匿吗
- What do you mean? - Are we going to ground?
什么 不要
What? No.
-你发了撤退指令 -不 我没有
- The burn code. You sent it. - No, I didn't.
你觉得是我编的吗 你自己看看回复
What do you think? I'm making it up? Look at the feed.
那瑞波币呢
-你找到但丁了吗 -他在急诊室
- Have you found Dante? - He's in the E.R.
有一堆人守着那地方
They got a bunch of guys guarding the place.
我不知道他出什么事了
I don't know what's wrong with him.
-他把指令给他们了 -你想让我怎么做
- He fucking gave them the code. - What do you want me to do?
什么都不做 待在那 等我过来
Nothing. Nothing. Just stay there, wait for me.
无论你做什么 都不要 不要隐匿
Whatever you do, do not-- do not go to ground.
信♥号♥♥安♥全♥部♥
安娜 给我接米罗夫 快点
马上
你找到他了吗
他开口了 他给了他们我的解散指令
什么
我的情报网要垮了
去他妈的
我需要四五个人去他所在的医院
地址是 科尔比路2681号♥
绝对不行 马上离开那里
得干掉但丁·艾伦
他身边有守卫 光靠克雷顿我动不了他
听我说
我需要四个人到雷金特医疗中心
你要是觉得我们可以在医院实施一起袭击
但丁·艾伦已经在告密了
你懂不懂
如果不解决掉他 那所有事情
你 我 我们全部的努力
整个行动 都将付之东流
叶夫根尼 停车 我们再慢慢想撤退计划
那瑞波币呢
又一个
We got another one.
没错
Yep. Here we go.
为什么都在海外
Why are they all overseas?
这些是洋葱服务器 罗马尼亚 德国
Those are Tor servers-- Romania, Germany.
这是个起点 但得到结果还没那么快
It gives us a place to start, but it takes a while.
他们下了很大功夫确保成员匿名
They work pretty hard to stay anonymized.
希望有偷懒的人
We pray for the lazy ones--
会"机智"的在星巴克登录
some genius who logs in from Starbucks.
贾里德·维特科夫斯基
珊迪
Sandy.
看到了
Yep.
J·维特科夫斯基
J. Wittkowski.
得克萨斯大学奥斯汀分校 大二
U.T. Austin. Sophomore.
小混♥蛋♥
Little shit.
又一个小喇叭
Another amplifier.
他找了份全校最好的兼♥职♥
He's got the best part-time job on campus.
大量采买♥♥安♥非♥他♥命♥缓释剂
Pays for a lot of Adderall.
神经兴奋药物
他们知道在替谁干活吗
Do they even know who they're working for?
多数人估计不知道
Most of them probably don't.
或许有一两个是被当面招募的
One or two may have been recruited in person.
十七个了 各位
17, ladies and gentlemen.
-还不错 -对
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表