剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
国土安全
第七季 第十一集
《国土安全》前情提要...
Previously on "Homeland"....
行了索尔 我很感激你来看我
Come on, Saul. I appreciate the visit,
你到底来找我♥干♥嘛
but why are you really here?
叶夫根尼逃走了
Yevgeny slipped the net.
最大的可能是回到了俄♥罗♥斯♥
Best guess is he made it back to Russia.
-他妈的 -是啊
- Fuck. - Yeah.
-那你现在需要什么 -你最得力的人 卡莉
- So what do you need? - Next best thing to you, Carrie?
-我需要你的团队 -来干嘛 遣返他吗
- I need your team. - To do what? Repatriot him?
他或者西蒙妮·马丁
Him or Simone Martin.
貌似她可能还活着
Turns out she might be alive after all.
除非白宫捏造了
Unless the White House has concocted
一个史无前例的弥天大谎
a truly epic web of lies,
不然我就为人刀俎
I am the tip of the spear
挑起了有史以来对美国民♥主♥体制
of one of the most insidious attacks ever perpetrated
最阴险狡诈的一次攻击
on the institution of American democracy.
你要解雇内阁成员
You're firing your Cabinet.
只开除叛变那些
Only those who caved.
你不知道还有谁
You have no idea who that is.
太好猜了
Well, I can damn well guess.
总统是在用一次犯罪来掩盖另一次
The President is covering up one crime with another.
内阁大多数人都这么认为
A majority of the Cabinet concurs.
八位部长准备签署文件了 就等你下笔
Eight Secretaries are ready to sign a document if you are.
副总统到了
The Vice President is here.
你没有签字启动第二十五修正案
You signed no document invoking the 25th Amendment?
我没有签过
I have not,
条件是您马上撤回一系列罢免决定
on the one condition that you immediately walk back the firing
包括穆伦和其他几位部长
of Secretary Mullen and the others.
答案是不
The answer is no.
那我别无选择
Then you leave me no choice
只能递交文件表示
but to deliver a document declaring you
你不再适合出任总统
unfit for the Office of the Presidency.
那你有什么计划
So what's your plan?
依我的要求
At my request,
总统要求即刻进行一对一的
President's demanded immediate and high-level talks
高级别对话
with my counterparts.
作为抓捕西蒙妮行动的掩护吗
As the pretext for an operation to grab Simone?
代表团今晚就出发
Delegation leaves tonight.
现在加入会不会太迟 我想我应该能帮上忙
Is it too late for me to join? I think I could be useful.
-准备好了 -好了
- Ready? - Yeah.
是他救了我们
He saved our lives.
是的
Yeah.
他叫什么名字
What was his name?
卡莉 你现在不正常
Carrie, you're not yourself.
你没得我那病
But you don't have my condition.
我在控制病情 一直在控制
I'm dealing with it. I-I've been dealing with it
22岁就开始了
since I was 22.
她说不能让任何同事知道 她有狂躁症
She said no one at work could know. She's bipolar.
整个国家都处在气愤中 情况不太妙
The mood of the country, it's not great.
内战
Civil...War!
总统女士 求你了
Madam President, please!
你得阻止这一切
You have to put a stop to this!
情况只会越来越糟
It's only getting worse.
你♥他♥妈♥就没有底线吗
Is there no fucking line?
荒唐的谎言和指控
Ridiculous lies and accusations.
白宫正深陷危机
The White House is in crisis mode.
我说的是信息战
I'm talking about information warfare.
我们的国家正遭受攻击
Our country is under attack.
现在就站起来吧 时不我待
The time to rise up is now!
我曾宣誓要保卫它
I swore an oath to protect it.
就当我是海角上的一束光
Just think of me as a light on the heavens,
一座灯塔 指引你避开礁石
a beacon, steering you clear of the wrongs.
奥斯塔菲耶沃国际机场
俄♥罗♥斯♥ 莫斯科
索尔·贝伦森
国♥家♥安♥全♥顾问
托马斯·安森
卡特·贝内特
多米尼克· 马奎斯
绰号♥"多多"
安保人员
特纳
巴利奥斯
司法部的
Department of Justice.
法务人员
Lawyers.
这就是她
你的"有用的白♥痴♥"
她可不是白♥痴♥
你怎么能让他们来到这里
他们说你访客不多
They tell me you don't get a lot of visitors.
我知道为什么了
I can see why.
你应该已经知道华府出的乱子了
I take it you're aware of the mess in Washington.
对 你搞的乱子
Yeah, the mess you made.
我认为主要还是归功于基恩总统
I'd say President Keane gets most of the credit.
我们要启动第二十五修正案赶她下台
We're invoking the 25th Amendment to remove her.
现在看最高法♥院♥的了
It's at the Supreme Court now.
她觉得她很有理
She thinks she's got the winning argument,
但我听说 她很快就要滚了
but from what I'm hearing, she'll be gone very soon.
-那你找我♥干♥什么 -听取建议
- So what do you want from me? - Advice.
因为就在我们在黑暗中看到一丝曙光时
Because just when there's light at the end of the tunnel,
你老友索尔·贝伦森的一些消息却让人不安
I get some disturbing news about your pal Saul Berenson,
华盛顿一堆烂事
who, with everything happening in Washington,
他却大半夜突然飞到莫斯科
suddenly flies off to Moscow in the middle of the night
执行非日常的"外交任务"
on an unscheduled "Diplomatic mission."
谁告诉你的
Who told you that?
一个可靠的线人
A reliable source,
还给了我一份旅客名单
who also provided a passenger manifest.
你需要我做什么
Now what do you want me to do?
告诉我他去那边干嘛
Tell me what he's up to over there.
凭什么
Why would I?
因为新一届政♥府♥即将成立
Because there's a new administration coming,
我不禁想到 别人都自♥由♥自在的
and I'm thinking, with everyone else in town
你何必在这受苦
free as a bird, why not you?
卡莉·麦吉森
Carrie Mathison...
和她喀布尔时的团队
and her team from Kabul.
索尔
Saul.
两名司法部的律师
And two lawyers from DOJ
这两人可能根本不知道实情
who probably have no idea what's really going on.
实情是什么
What is going on?
卡莉和她三名在中东时的手下
Carrie and three of her buddies from the Middle East?
这不是去外交的 这是次秘密行动
It's not a diplomatic mission. It's a covert operation.
什么行动
To do what?
我怎么知道
How am I supposed to know?
我在这儿遛弯遛半年了
I've been here, walking around in circles for six months.
那谁能知道
Well, who would know?
在国内接洽的人
Whoever's running it stateside.
中情局
The Agency.
那地方四处透风
That place is a sieve.
索尔肯定会组建自己的小组
Saul would have his own small group,
亲自挑选的编外人员
off-campus, hand-picked.
谁
Who?
他信任的人
People he trusts.
很可能是从别的部门借调过来
Seconded from other agencies
或是退休返聘回来发光发热的
or recent retirees brought back for a last fling.
并没缩小范围啊
Doesn't exactly narrow it down.
他去了俄♥罗♥斯♥
He went to Russia.
找找俄♥罗♥斯♥方面的专家
Look for Russian experts.
你会发现人数并不多
You'll find there aren't that many.
-欢迎来到莫斯科 -吉姆
- Welcome to Moscow. - Jim.
这是给你们的安全套房♥
This is your clean suite.
这家酒店的其他房♥间就不敢保证安全了
We can't vouch for any other place in the hotel.
你们要谈 就在这谈
You need to talk, do it here.
这帮人无处不在
These guys are all over everything.
你们很可能已经被监视了
Assume you're being watched.
说点好消息
Now for some encouraging news.
叶夫根尼的别♥墅♥
Yevgeny's dacha.
他们在里面
And there they are.
基本全天都在
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表