剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
Please just leave me alone.
五怎么样 你有五吗
What about--what about fives? Do you have any fives?
钓鱼
Go fish!
妈妈你想来玩吗
Mommy, do you wanna play?
卡莉姨妈
Aunt Carrie?
好吧
Okay...
你想我了
So, you miss me, huh?
-是啊 你忙吗 -非常忙
- I do. You busy? - Very.
真的吗
Really?
没
No.
我觉得我们今晚应该聚一聚
I think we should get everybody together tonight.
你 我 但丁 还有其他人一起喝一杯
You, me, Dante, the boys, have a few drinks.
来庆祝一下圆♥满♥完成的任务
Celebrate a well-executed mission.
中餐来了
Got Chinese.
要记住这一天 国♥家♥安♥全♥顾问给你买♥♥了晚餐
Remember this day. The National Security Advisor just brought you dinner.
我发的那些名字你看了吗
You look at those names I sent over--
但丁·艾伦 西蒙妮·马丁
Dante Allen, Simone Martin?
你应该先看一下这个
Yeah, you should have a look at this.
这让威灵顿一下成了行走的热点
I mean, it helps that this guy Wellington is like a walking meme.
-这是什么时候拍的 -大概一小时前
- When was this taken? - About an hour ago.
突发新闻 大卫·威灵顿和西蒙妮·马丁发生肢体冲突
小酒吧的争吵是怎么在一个小时之内
How does it get from tapas bar spat
就成为全国新闻的
to national network news in an hour?
那是旅途的终点 物种跳跃
Well, that's the end of the journey. The species jump.
我们应该从这儿开始
Really, we should start here.
那是什么
What's that?
那是一个节点 一个账号♥
Well, that's a node, an identity.
-干什么用的 -那是
- What's it do? - Well, that's the tweet
带这段视频和说明文字的推特
with the frame grab and the caption.
就是这个热点
I mean, that's-- that's the meme.
然后这些是对此有所反应的节点
All right, so these are the nodes that respond.
基本都是僵尸账户
They're actually mostly automated accounts.
他们转发消息的时候就变红了
They light up red when they retweet messages,
偶尔转发些消息 这样看起来更真实
which they do sporadically over time so that it looks natural.
那绿色的那些呢
What about the green ones?
那些都是真人 都是验证过的账户
Yeah, no, those are real people, those are verified accounts.
就像是一个真人将一个热点发给一个朋友
So, like, like a real person might send a meme to a friend
或者两个 十个 也许他们认识的所有人
or two or ten or maybe everyone they know.
在流行病学中
In epidemiology,
这被叫做传播率 每个热点都有一个
that's called a replication rate. And every meme has one.
那是真实的人在传播
So that's the real people passing it on.
每个绿色的点代表一千人
Each green node represents a thousand people.
好
Okay.
从全国范围内来看就是这样的
So that--that's what it looks like on a national scale.
你看到这个没
You seeing this?
然后看这里
Okay, now look here.
这是鲁卡斯维尔事件的传播
That's what happened at Lucasville.
我得把时间稍微改一下 这样更明显
I had to fiddle with the time a little bit to make things obvious.
绿色节点要多得多
Way more green nodes.
翻倍 这个更庞大
Twice as many. I mean, this is a bigger story.
这个热点更厉害 但是引起我注意的
It's a better meme. But--but it's the red nodes
是红点 自动转发的账户
that really caught my eye. The automated accounts.
目前为止 我已经确定了其中的75个
So, so far, yeah, I've identified over 75 of them now
也有转推总统幕僚长的评论
also retweeting remarks by the President's Chief of Staff.
两起事件 同一批账户
Same accounts for both stories.
-这情况不正常吗 -不正常 同一网络
- Is that unusual? - Well, no, and not if the memes
推动的热点不会出现这种情况
are being pushed by the same network.
你是说叶夫根尼
You mean Yevgeny.
对 如果他是鲁卡斯维尔事件的幕后黑手之一
Yeah. I mean, if he was behind Lucasville,
那这件事他肯定也有掺一脚了
I'd say he's got a hand in this one, too.
-怎么了 -兰利发过来的警报
- Something wrong? - Heads up from Langley.
看来是有人想通过拉索找我
Apparently, someone's been trying to reach me on Zipline.
拉索 是什么 是间谍软件吗
Zipline? What is that? Is that like a, that's a spy thing?
暴露了的探员可以通过它发出求救信♥号♥♥
For compromised agents to send out a distress call.
没再用了 艾莉森·卡尔叛变后就关了
Not anymore. Shut it down after Allison Carr defected.
那就奇怪了 会是谁
Well, that's odd, then. Who could it be?
不知道
No idea.
用的是以前的代号♥ 没有记录
Used an old work name. No record of it.
说事出紧急
Says it's urgent.
想今晚见面
Wants a meeting tonight.
你记得有谁会自称某主教吗
Remember anybody calling himself John Bishop?
-这是他的落款吗 -对
- That's how he signed off? - Yeah.
是伊万 索尔
It's Ivan, Saul.
伊万在大提顿山里徒步旅行 我今天早上
Ivan's hiking in the Tetons. I was just on the phone
才和联调局的外勤部通过电♥话♥
this morning with the FBI field office.
他们搞错了 总之"主教"是伊万在柏林
They're mistaken. "Bishop" was Ivan's work code in Berlin
参与反间谍活动时的代号♥
with the counterintelligence boys, anyway.
-为什么叫主教 -因为他脖子上
- Why Bishop? -Because of the Orthodox cross
一直戴着东正教十字架
he always wore around his neck.
好了好了 给你 接好
All right, okay. Here, catch.
青柠一人一个 人人有份
Everybody get a lime. You get a lime.
怎么 不给我吗
What? I don't get a lime?
喝你的苏打水去吧 等我的用完了再给你
For your soda? No, you can have mine when I'm finished.
很好 我很期待
That's great. I'm excited about that.
-没盐吗 -你几岁了
- No salt? - How old are you?
还要给你准备金鱼饼干吗
You want some goldfish crackers, too?
你都去拿青柠了 怎么不帮我带盐回来
How are you giving me shit about the salt when you got the limes?
好吧 我来段祝酒词
All right, I wanna make a toast.
但丁·艾伦 女士们先生们
Dante Allen, ladies and gentlemen.
给你 拿好 拿稳了
There you go. Take this. Hold this.
-我要说点见解深刻的 -我们喝什么
- I'm gonna say something profound now. - What are we drinking?
-便宜的龙舌兰 -不是 她请客
- It's a cheap tequila. - No, no, it's on her tab.
我有好东西 你不想一边雪茄一边啜饮
I got the good stuff. I mean, you wouldn't want to sip it with a cigar but...
别人拿钱让你花你都不会花
You can't even spend somebody else's money right.
闭嘴 我要祝酒
Shut your mouth. Here's my toast.
她没酒 麦吉森
She doesn't have a drink. Mathison.
-我没事 我有苏打水 -她不喝酒
- No, I'm good. I got my seltzer. - She's not drinking.
-什么时候开始的 怀孕啦 -拜托
- Since when? You pregnant? - For fuck's sake.
斯坦 我在吃药 不能喝酒
Stein, I'm on drugs. I can't mix it with alcohol.
好了 他妈的到底让不让我祝酒了
Okay, can I please make my motherfucking toast?
不让 你错过时机了 一口闷
No, you missed the moment. Down the fucking hatch.
-我们来 -来
- Let's go. - There you go.
-不差吧 -也不算好啊 哥们
- Not bad, right? - Not good either, bro.
下一轮我请 下一轮我请
I'm getting the next round. I'm getting the next round.
怎么 你以为自己有品位吗 你也没比他强
What, you think you got taste? You're no better than he is.
这是什么音乐 是你放的吗 麦克斯
What is this music? Is this you, Max?
-是你放的这音乐吗 -是的
- Did you put this on? - Yep.
这可是八十年代的经典 我喜欢
This is an '80s classic. This is my kind of music, man.
我给你打过电♥话♥
I tried to call you.
我... 可能刚好我睡过去了
Yeah, I was... I was probably asleep.
没事
That's okay.
不 有事 很丢人
No, it isn't. It's embarrassing.
这几天我都很紧张
I think I've been so wound up these past few days, I...
我忘了吃药 明天我去见医生
I forgot to take my meds. I'm going to the doctor tomorrow.
你说的对 我应该换个更传统的治疗方案
I think you're right. I should have a more traditional protocol.
-挺好的 -是啊 我挺好的
- That's good. - Yeah. Yeah. I'm being good.
我很高兴
I'm glad.
今天可是个好日子
It's a big day.
西蒙妮要供出威灵顿了
Simone's gonna give up Wellington.
-对 不可思议 -所以...
- Yeah, it's incredible. - Mm. So...
你是怎么想到 她和别人合作了呢
Where'd you get the idea she was working with someone else?
谁知道呢 我这脑子有时候不受我控制
Oh. Who knows? Crazy shit just pops into my head sometimes.
可能 可能我还是对行动中
I...I guess... I guess I was still obsessing
那两个不能用的窃听器耿耿于怀
about those two bugs crapping out in the op.
对不起
I'm--I'm...I'm sorry.
不用道歉
No need to apologize.
那就谢谢你吧
How about a thank you, then?
不用客气
Sure.
你救了我
You saved me.
怎么了
What's wrong?
没事 就是 我...
Nothing. It's just--I...
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表