剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
国土安全
第七季 第九集
《国土安全》前情提要
Previously on "Homeland"...
你是出于个人意愿给的钱吗
Were you delivering the money on your own behalf?
我们谈谈豁免权吧
Let's talk about immunity.
她会告诉我们是谁派她来的
She gonna tell us who sent her there?
是位白宫的高级官员
A senior White House official.
两天后将有目击证人对委员会作证
We have a witness appearing for us in two days
她会把你的幕僚长
who will implicate your Chief of Staff
牵连进这个案子
in the General's death.
那让我和俄♥罗♥斯♥人谈
Let me talk to the Russians.
用他们听得懂的话告诉他们
Tell them in terms they understand.
到此为止
No more.
怎么了
What happened?
我暂时把弗兰妮留在麦琪家了
I left Franny at Maggie's for the time being.
回你姐姐家去 停下你手上的活
Go back to your sister's house. Whatever you did, undo it.
我像个疯子一样跑来跑去
I've been running around like a madman.
我不能一直让弗兰妮受这苦 我不能
I can't keep inflicting that on Franny. I can't.
美国总统已经下了最后通牒
不能让西蒙妮·马丁作证
快来不及了 你必须老实交代
We are running out of time. You have to be honest now.
-我要找律师 -我们给他个律师
- I want my lawyer. - Let's give him one.
我起草了一份动议要求立即释放你
I drew up a motion demanding your immediate release.
-但丁 -是下毒
- Dante! - Poison.
和麦克伦登一样
Like McClendon.
拿到我们要的证据没
Did we get what we need?
他说麦克伦登是被俄♥罗♥斯♥人毒杀的
He said McClendon was poisoned by Russians.
他指认了西蒙妮
He named Simone.
我们拿到了西蒙妮·马丁的逮捕令
We have a warrant for Simone Martin's arrest.
索尔 我们这边也联♥系♥了俄♥罗♥斯♥人
Saul, we've reached out to the Russians ourselves.
你们把她变成了靶子
You just put a target on her back.
他们带走她了
They got to her.
现在我们只有但丁了
Now Dante's all we've got.
我回头再联♥系♥你 他心跳停了
I'm gonna have to get back to you. His heart stopped.
是他救了我们
He saved our lives.
是的
Yeah.
他叫什么名字
What was his name?
卡莉 你现在不正常
Carrie, you're not yourself.
你没得我那病
But you don't have my condition.
我在控制病情 一直在控制
I'm dealing with it. I-I've been dealing with it
22岁就开始了
since I was 22.
她说不能让任何同事知道 她有狂躁症
She said no one at work could know. She's bipolar.
整个国家都处在气愤中 情况不太妙
The mood of the country, it's not great.
内战
Civil...War.
总统女士 求你了
Madam President, please!
你得阻止这一切
You have to put a stop to this!
情况只会越来越糟
It's only getting worse.
你♥他♥妈♥就没有底线吗
Is there no fucking line?
荒唐的谎言和指控
Ridiculous lies and accusations.
白宫正深陷危机
The White House is in crisis mode.
我说的是信息战
I'm talking about information warfare.
我们的国家正遭受攻击
Our country is under attack.
现在就站起来吧 时不我待
The time to rise up is now!
我曾宣誓要保卫它
I swore an oath to protect it.
就当我是海角上的一束光
Just think of me as a light on the heavens,
一座灯塔 指引你避开礁石
a beacon, steering you clear of the wrongs.
西蒙
Sim?
西蒙妮
Simi?
我们到了吗
Are we there?
马上
Almost.
我睡了多久
How long have I been out?
一个小时左右
About an hour.
你应该叫醒我的
You should have woken me.
我喜欢看你睡觉
I like watching you sleep.
没人跟着吧
No tails?
什么都没有
Nah, nothing.
我们到了以后做什么
What happens when we get there?
我把你放在床上
I will put you in the bed and, uh,
我们一个月都不出门
we won't get out for a month.
我叔叔在莎哥斯基古城有间房♥子
My uncle--he's got a place near Sergiyev Posad.
我们以前常去那避暑
We used to go there in summers.
那里有树林
It's got woods.
美极了
It's beautiful.
等他们听完你的汇报
So when they finish debriefing you,
我们就去那
we'll go there.
布罗德里奇机场
-喂 -你这几天
- Yeah? - Have you had
和你联调局的线人联♥系♥过吗
any contact with your FBI guy in the last day or two?
-没有 怎么了 -西蒙妮呢
- No, why? - How about Simone?
西蒙妮 最近有但丁的消息吗
Simone, have you heard from Dante lately?
-没有 -她也没有
- No. - No, she hasn't.
-怎么了 -但丁没去上班
- Why? What's going on? - Dante hasn't shown up for work,
电♥话♥直接转到语♥音♥留言
and his phone goes straight to voicemail.
我让休珀去敲了几次门 都没人
I had Super ring his doorbell a few times, and no answer.
我现在过去
I'm on my way there now.
我待会打给你
I'll call you back.
是克雷顿 但丁不见了
That was Clayton. Dante's missing.
几天都没信儿
He hasn't checked in in a couple of days.
奇怪 可能我漏掉了短♥信♥
Strange. Maybe I missed a message.
没有 什么都没有
No. Nothing.
他之前有过这种情况吗
Has he done anything like this before?
平白消失
Just disappeared?
从没有过
Never.
临阵脱逃了
Cold feet?
最难的他都已经做完了
He's already done the difficult part.
这说不通
It doesn't make sense.
那他在哪
Where is he then?
我不知道
I don't know.
那我不能走
I can't go, then.
你胡说什么
What are you talking about?
这可能危及整个行动
This can put the whole operation at risk.
这太荒唐了
But that's absurd.
总统会因我的失踪遭到指责
The President will be blamed for my disappearance,
就像因为麦克伦登将军之死被指责一样
just as she was blamed for the death of McClendon.
你赢了 她被逼到悬崖边了
You've won. She's on her last legs.
如果但丁投诚了就完了
Not if Dante turned himself in.
如果他和当局合作 那...
If he's cooperating with the authorities, then...
-他没有 -你怎么知道
- No, he's not. - You don't know that.
-我了解他 -希望你是对的
- I know him. - I hope you're right.
你留在这里比我更不安全
It's no safer for you here than it is for me.
-我会小心的 -别跟我扯这些
- I'll be careful. - Don't give me that shit!
你一向鲁莽 你自己清楚
You've been reckless and you know it!
来把我带走就已经很鲁莽了
Coming to get me was reckless.
好吧 下次不管你
Fine. Next time, I'll leave you there.
你觉得这是玩笑吗
You think this is a joke?
让克雷顿处理吧 那是他的职责
Leave it to Clayton. That is why he is here.
我做不到
I can't!
我做不到
I can't.
那我得做好再不见你的准备了
Then I must plan to never see you again.
西蒙妮
Simone.
西蒙妮
Simone.
有好转吗
Got anything?
没有 他们想放个球囊泵进去
No. They wanna put a balloon pump in,
但他现在情况不好
but at this point, he's not strong enough
撑不住这么大的手术
to survive the procedure.
-他的认知功能如何 -做了CT扫描
- How's his cognitive function? - They did a CAT scan.
大脑没有结构性损伤 但是...
There's no structural damage to his brain, but...
他不醒过来 什么都不好说
we won't really know anything until he wakes up.
他们说了什么时候能醒吗
They give you any sense of when that might happen?
没有
No.
但他会醒的
But he is gonna wake up?
医生认为会醒
The doctor thinks so.
希望如此
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表