剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
还没消息
Not yet.
索尔
Saul.
麦克斯 我撑不了多久了
Max, I haven't got much longer.
我在陪你 卡莉
I'm with you, Carrie.
开车
Drive.
是你
You.
卡莉 索尔走了
Carrie, Saul is away.
三天后
今天西蒙妮·马丁
Security is unusually tight today
将在参议院情报委员会上作证
ahead of Simone Martin's testimony
为此安保格外严格
before the Senate Intelligence Committee,
人们普遍认为 此次作证
testimony widely expected to be
将彻底证明伊丽莎白·基恩的清白
a complete vindication of Elizabeth Keane,
而她在五天前被罢免了总统一职
who was removed from office five days ago.
主导罢免的参议员 山姆·佩利
Senator Sam Paley, who led that effort,
已在周二上午的联调局
was himself arrested Tuesday morning
黎明突袭中被捕
in a dawn raid by the FBI
并因与国外势力密谋合作被控有罪
and charged with criminally conspiring with a foreign power.
他的幕僚长 珍妮特·贝恩
His chief of staff, Janet Bayne,
据悉正在配合调查
is said to be cooperating with investigators.
与此同时在白宫
Meanwhile, back at the White House,
基恩女士将在东部标准时间中午时分
Ms. Keane is scheduled to be re-sworn into office
重新宣誓就职
at noon Eastern Standard Time.
CNB电视台获悉她的第一项举措将是
Sources tell CNB her first official act will be
签署一系列总统命令
to sign a series of executive orders
大幅扩大针对俄♥罗♥斯♥的制裁
dramatically expanding sanctions against Russia.
西蒙妮·马丁好像刚刚已经进入听证室了
It appears Simone Martin has just entered the hearing room.
请看现场画面
Let's watch.
根据委员会的规定
In accordance with the practice of the committee,
请证人起立宣誓
will the witness please rise and be sworn?
你宣誓在听证过程中
Do you swear that all the testimony you will give
所说的证词全部属实
in this proceeding will be the truth, the whole truth,
绝无半句假话 愿上帝保佑
and nothing but the truth, so help you God?
-我宣誓 -请坐
- I do. - Be seated.
请说出你的全名
Would you state your full name, please?
-西蒙妮·玛丽·马丁 -马丁小姐
- Simone Marie Martin. - Ms. Martin,
委员会感谢你今天能够出席
the Committee thanks you for your appearance here today.
你的证词至关重要
There's a lot riding on what you have to say,
所以我就直入正题了 如果你不介意的话
so I'd like to just jump right in, if that's okay with you.
你能告诉美国人♥民♥
Will you tell the American people
俄军情局是什么吗
what the GRU is?
俄军情局是俄♥罗♥斯♥联邦
The GRU is a foreign military intelligence agency
军队总参谋部下属的
of the general staff of the armed forces
对外军事情报机构
of the Russian Federation.
你和该组织是什么关系
What is your relationship to that organization?
我是军情局的一名上尉
I'm a Captain in the GRU.
这一下是为了你 卡莉
That one's for you, Carrie.
能请你为我们描述一下
Could you describe for us, please,
上尉的职责是什么吗
what a Captain does exactly?
各种事情
Different things.
我是一名行动军官 我负责出外勤
Me, I'm an operations officer. I work in the field.
马丁小姐 你最近一次行动是什么
Ms. Martin, what was your most recent operation?
我作为小组成员被派到这里
I was part of a team sent here to disrupt
破坏美国政♥治♥体系
the American political system.
怎么破坏
How?
不择手段
By any means necessary.
请举个例子 你都做过什么
Give me an example of what you tried to do.
说啊 宝贝 快说
Come on, baby, just say it.
我们试图诋毁你们的总统
We tried to compromise your President
并推她下台
and push her out of office.
太好了
Yes!
感觉很好 不是吗
Feels good, doesn't it?
终于听到了真♥相♥
To finally hear the truth.
-是 -当然
- Yeah. - Sure does.
你们都想象不到
You have no fucking idea.
所以这个房♥间就是奇迹发生的地方
So this is the room where it happened.
我想亲自过来见见你们所有人
Well, I wanted to come and meet you all
说句谢谢
and say thank you.
谢谢
So thank you.
你们棒呆了
You guys kicked ass.
我还想告诉你们
I also wanted to tell you
我正竭尽全力
that I am doing everything in my power
带卡莉·麦吉森回家
to bring Carrie Mathison home.
竭尽全力
Everything.
我向你们郑重承诺
You have my solemn promise on that.
索尔 快给我介绍一下大家
Come on, Saul. Introduce me to everybody.
-珊迪·朗默尔 -很荣幸见到您
- Sandy Langmore. - It's an honor to meet you,
-总统女士 -科兰特·普劳厄
- Madam President. - Clint Prower.
麦克斯·佩特罗夫斯基
Max Pietrowski.
书怎么样
How's the book?
很好
It's good.
能消磨时间
Passes time.
是的 谢谢你给我书
Yes. Thanks for letting me have it.
跟我来
Come.
对 当然乐
Right. Of course.
我猜这意味着西蒙妮已经出席作证了
I guess this means Simone's already testified,
或者马上就要作证
or is about to.
坐
Sit down.
你别想让我读什么破声明
Well, I'm not gonna save your asses now by reading
说这是中情局的阴谋来救你们
some stupid statement saying this was all a CIA plot.
我觉得你会的
Oh, I think you will.
又有什么意义呢
What's the point anyway?
所有人都会知道是你们强迫的
People will know the statement was coerced.
-没有人会相信 -他们不用相信
- No one will believe it. - They don't have to.
只要播下怀疑的种子就行了
As long as the seed of doubt is planted,
我只需要这么多
that's all I need--
能够生根发芽的种子
something to water and let grow.
那我更不能读了
More reason not to do it.
你的药
Your medication.
你的新药
Your new medication.
没错 我都知道了
Yes, I know all about that.
我应该震惊吗
Am I supposed to be impressed?
不 你应该问问自己
No, you're supposed to ask yourself
你想怎么度过在这里余下的日子
how do you want to spend the rest of your days here--
是读读亚历山大送来的好书
reading nice books that Aleksandr brings you
在院子里放放风
and exercising in the yard,
还是发着疯
or gone mad,
被关在精神病院里
locked up in an asylum?
读声明吧
Make the statement.
承认你的罪过 向俄♥罗♥斯♥人♥民♥道歉
Admit your guilt, apologize to the Russian people,
这些药就是你的了 要多少有多少
and the pills are yours as long as you need them.
我说了不读
I said no.
你会关在这好几个月 卡莉
It will be months, Carrie.
甚至更长
Maybe longer.
上层有人震怒了
Very powerful men are upset.
他们短时内不会 也不会凭空换你回去
They're not gonna exchange you soon, or for nothing.
好好想想吧
Think about it.
你可以考虑到明天
You have till tomorrow to decide.
亚历山大
Aleksandr!
还没有 还在写
Not yet. Still a work in progress.
告诉他们 直播前三个小时
Tell them they'll get the full draft
他们会拿到完整的稿子
three hours before air.
这得看总统了
Well, that's up to the President.
等等 我问问她
Hold on. I'll ask her.
玲子问她应不应该提到
Reiko's wondering if she should mention that
你选择在明晚演讲
you chose tomorrow night for the address
是因为明天是安德鲁牺牲的纪念日
because it's the anniversary of Andrew's death.
你知道答案是什么的
You know the answer to that.
不能提我儿子
My son's off-limits.
答案是"不应该"
That would be a "No."
另外那件事我晚点再打给你
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表