剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
国土安全
第七季 第四集
《国土安全》前情提要...
Previously on Homeland...
-你怎么了 -我有躁郁症
- What's wrong with you? - I'm bipolar.
我的药物治疗方案完蛋了...
And my drug protocol is fucked up.
很显然 我对锂产生了耐药性
Apparently, I've developed a lithium tolerance.
梅尔医生告诉你的吗
Dr. Meyer told you this?
简单来说 她想让我..
Basically, she wants me to...
自行进入昏迷状态 打破狂躁周期
sedate myself into a coma to break the manic cycle.
好了 停下 够远了 停下
Okay, stop. This is far enough. Stop.
你好 我来找布雷特·基弗
Hello. I'm looking for Brett O'Keefe.
总统派她的新任国♥家♥安♥全♥顾问
Must be a slow week in Washington
到这里来
if the President sends her new
看来这周华盛顿那帮人很闲啊
National Security Advisor down here.
索尔
Saul!
离开那里 快跑
Get out of there! Run!
快跑
Run!
没必要闹得不好收场
There's no need for this to end badly.
我不会坐以待毙的
Well, it won't be without a fight,
这我敢肯定
I can tell you that.
我查了你发给我的照片
I ran down that photo you sent me.
西蒙妮·马丁
Simone Martin.
四年前跟大卫·威灵顿相遇于布达佩斯
Met David Wellington in Budapest four years ago.
之后断断续续一直有来往
They've been involved on and off ever since.
这女人名下的一辆车于3月30日
A vehicle registered to this woman
在西弗吉尼亚州的黑泽尔顿吃了一张停车罚单
was issued a parking ticket in Hazelton, West Virginia,
麦克伦登将军就在那里
where General McClendon was sentenced to spend
服无期徒刑
the rest of his life.
而且正好是他死前一天
It's also the day before he died.
我们有个紧急情况
We have a time-sensitive matter
需要跟您汇报
we need to bring to your attention.
最新情报显示阿萨德正计划
We have fresh intel that Assad is mounting an offensive
对叙利亚自♥由♥军发起进攻
against the Free Syrian Army.
抱歉 将军
Excuse me, General,
这份简报和上周的是一样的
this is the same briefing i got last week.
你凭什么认为我会改变主意
What makes you think I've changed my position?
那批军♥火♥运给阿萨德政♥府♥前
That arms shipment to the Assad regime --
还有时间进行空袭
The window's still open for an air strike.
我不会为了控制新闻舆♥论♥走向
I am not gonna blow up a convoy in Syria
就去炸掉叙利亚的车队的
in order to control the news cycle.
-我是罗森 -将军 我是大卫·威灵顿
- Rossen here. - General, it's David Wellington.
总统改主意了
The President's come around.
她刚批准了叙利亚的任务
She just approved the Syrian mission.
你说总统授权了袭击
You say the President authorized the strike.
我保证
You have my word.
是他救了我们
He saved our lives.
是啊
Yeah.
他叫什么名字
What was his name?
卡莉 你现在不正常
Carrie, you're not yourself.
你没患我的病
But you don't have my condition.
我在控制病情 我从22岁就开始
I'm dealing with it. I-I've been dealing with it
吃药控制了
since I was 22.
她说不能让任何同事知道 她有狂躁症
She said no one at work could know. She's bipolar.
整个国家都处在气愤中 情况不太妙
The mood of the country, it's not great.
内战
Civil... war.
总统女士 求你了
Madam President, please!
你得阻止这一切
You have to put a stop to this!
情况只会越来越糟
It's only getting worse.
你♥他♥妈♥就没有底线吗
Is there no fucking line?
荒唐的谎言和指控
Ridiculous lies and accusations.
白宫正深陷危机
The White House is in crisis mode.
我们说的是信息战
I'm talking about information warfare.
我们的国家正遭受攻击
Our country is under attack.
现在就站起来吧 时不我待
The time to rise up is now!
我曾宣誓要保卫它
I swore an oath to protect it.
就当我是海角上的一束光
Just think of me as a light on the heavens,
一座灯塔 指引你避开礁石
a beacon steering you clear of the wrongs.
操
Fuck.
-总统女士 -请在这里等候
- Madam President. - Wait here, please.
关门
Close it.
你听说了吗
You heard?
听说了 我在等你的电♥话♥
I heard. I was waiting for you to call.
所有知情的情报机构
So all the intelligence services listening in
都会知道我的总统权力被架空了吗
could hear that my presidency's just been hijacked?
我不这么想
I don't think so.
那几个狗♥操♥的将军
Those fucking generals sat there
肩上扛着一堆星星
with their stars on their shoulders,
坐在那儿点头好像听得很仔细
nodding their heads like they were actually listening.
回过头来想怎么干就他妈怎么干
Then went ahead and did whatever the hell they wanted.
不是将军们的决定 伊丽莎白 是我
It wasn't the generals, Elizabeth. It was me.
-什么 -是我
- What? - It was me.
我打着你的旗号♥授权了空袭
I authorized the air strike in your name.
我想昨晚告诉你
I tried telling you last night,
你即将成为哈里森后第一位
you're on track to be the first president since Harrison
任期不过百日的总统
not to make it through a hundred days.
我们得在获胜栏里加一分
We needed to put one up in the win column.
获胜栏
The win column?
你疯了吗
Are you out of your mind?
你知道他们在早间秀里怎么说你吗
Have you seen what they're saying about you on the morning shows?
我不在乎他们怎么说
I don't care what they're saying.
你应该在乎
Well, you should.
全都在讲你如何向世界舞台表达自己
It's all about how you just announced yourself on the world stage,
你如何正在学会当总统
how you're learning on the job.
这件事再加上释放那200人
Between this and releasing the 200,
我认为我们终于跳出了墙角
I think we finally turned a corner.
所以我应该感激那群早间秀主持人
So I should be grateful that a mission I said "No" to
对一个被我否定的行动竖大拇指吗
gets a thumbs up from the morning talk show crowd?!
你该感激自己得以卸下包袱重新开始
You should be grateful you get to wipe the slate and start over.
没有几个总统能这么幸运
Very few presidents are so lucky.
我应该把你抓起来
I should have you arrested.
伊丽莎白
Elizabeth?
很早以前
A long time ago,
你让我帮你第一次竞选州长
you asked me to run your first campaign for state office.
我那时已经在国家层面上混了 但我答应了
I was doing national races at the time, but I said "Yes"
因为我有预感
because I had this feeling
我们有一天会入主白宫
we'd be here someday in the White House.
你要我辞职 那我就辞职
You want my resignation, I'll resign.
你让我进监狱 那我就进
You want me in jail? I'll go.
但我唯一在乎的 唯一在乎的
But all I care about, all I care about is
是你有机会让他们看到 你能成为伟大的总统
you having a chance to show them you can be a great president,
伟大的总统 你有这个潜质
a great president, and you have that in you,
而我从一开始就知道
and I've known it from the beginning.
卡莉
Carrie?
你不会相信刚刚发生了什么
You're not gonna believe what just happened.
-什么 -威灵顿和基恩
- What? - Wellington and Keane.
她在他家里对他大发雷霆
She was just lambasting him in his house,
因为叙利亚的空袭行动 她并不同意
'cause the air strike in Syria? She said no way.
-他还是授权了行动 -什么
- He authorized it anyway. - What?
是他授权的 他自己说的
He authorized it. That's what he said.
然后他开始说些乱七八糟的东西
And then he got all weird, how she's got it in her
对基恩说她骨子里是个好总统
to become this great president.
这个世界太疯狂了 万事皆有可能
I mean, it's crazy town. Anything is possible.
所以我们之前猜测这家伙会不会
So if we were wondering if that guy's capable
干掉麦克伦登 我现在觉得太他妈可能了
of taking out McClendon, I'd say it's a big fucking yes.
-我们得告诉但丁 -想都不要想
- We've gotta tell Dante. - Forget it.
-他得知道这个 -除了监视
- He needs to know. - There's no way you'd know
你不可能知道你刚刚告诉我的这些
what you just told me without the surveillance,
而监视就直接暴露了我
and the surveillance leads right back to me.
-好吧 -不能告诉任何人
- Fine. - No one can know.
-我们说好的 -我说了好
- That was the deal. - I said fine.
你说你有东西要给我看
So you said you had something you want me to look at.
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表