剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
So what's the plan?
不知道 不知道 索尔也这样问了
I don't know. I don't know. That's what Saul asked.
他们那边彼此之间充满了敌意
There are all kinds of animosities on their side of the table.
我一整天都在盯着他们
I spent the whole day staring at them.
俄外情局的亚库辛将军和俄军情局的米罗夫
General Yakushin from SVR and Mirov from the GRU,
彼此瞧不顺眼
they can't stand each other,
亚库辛对叶夫根尼的傲慢态度
and Yakushin's really had it up to here with Yevgeny's
非常不满
condescending crap.
我们可以加深他们之间的分歧
There are fissures there we can pry open,
以其人之道 还治其人之身
turn them against each other in a way they do us.
只有叶夫根尼才真的在乎西蒙妮
Yevgeny's the only one who actually cares about Simone.
肯定有我们能利用的地方
There--there must be something we can exploit.
好 你这是...
Okay, that's...
希望 不是计划 我知道
A wish, not a plan. I know.
我本来想说是个好主意
I was gonna say it's a good idea.
这位俄外情局的亚库辛
This SVR guy, Yakushin.
你可以从他下手 他是保守派
He's the one you can get to. He's old school.
中情局公告
他希望美国稳定
He wants America to be stable.
因为他把吞的钱全藏在美国了
It's where he hides all the money he steals.
叶夫根尼这么折腾把他气疯了
Drives him crazy, yevgeny going around stirring up trouble.
你想要我们利用他的愤怒
So you think we play on his resentment?
并不是
God, no.
卡莉 我给你发东西过来了
Carrie, I'm sending you something.
你想搞定他
You wanna get to him?
别利用他的愤怒
Forget resentment.
冲着他的钱去
Go for his money.
怎么做
How?
让他的钱消失
We make it disappear.
抱歉打扰你休息了
Sorry if I woke you.
这种时候我还睡得着吗
You really think I've been sleeping?
-什么事 -你说你需要一个计划
- So? - You said you wanted a plan.
我说的是我们要回去了
What I said was we're going home.
我有计划了
Well, I've got one.
想听吗
Wanna hear it?
你也看到对面的情况了
You were in that room just like I was.
我们可以利用他们内部的分歧
There are divisions on their side we can use against them.
就这个吗
That's it?
叶夫根尼对西蒙妮就是这样
No. Yevgeny's like this with Simone,
今天这事过去后他会对她更加上心
he'll be even more protective of her after what happened today.
他的头米罗夫不怎么在乎西蒙妮
His boss, Mirov--he doesn't care about her personally,
但还是要保护她的安全
but he needs to protect her, too.
他最不希望看到的就是她回美国
The last thing he wants is her back in the U.S.,
把他们扳倒总统的事泄露出去
blabbing about how they all brought down a President.
亚库辛就不一样了
Yakushin, though, has resentments
他对这两个人在军情局的作为
the size of fucking Siberia about what those two
不满到了极点
have been doing over at the GRU.
那他也不一定会帮我们
That doesn't mean he'll help us.
对 但他不会介意帮我们一把
No, but it means he won't mind helping us,
-只要方法得当 -什么方法
- given the proper incentive. - Which is what?
亚库辛在美国的银行里有三亿存款
Yakushin's got nearly $300 million in U.S. Banks,
通过他控制的公♥司♥来管理
funneled through corporations he controls.
我们把钱全转移走
We drain those accounts.
他会问我们怎样才能把钱给他
He asks what he has to do to get his money back.
我们问他要西蒙妮
We tell him, "Get us Simone."
-他会交出西蒙妮吗 -不用他来
- You think he'll deliver Simone? - I don't need him to.
只要他找到她的下落 剩下的我来
All he has to do is find her. I'll do the rest.
-你一个人 -还有安森和本尼特
- You will. - With Anson and Bennet.
如果你的设想正确 亚库辛找到了她
Okay, suppose you're right, and Yakushin finds her.
你们奇迹般地摸到了她的藏身处
Suppose, by some miracle, you manage to get to her,
不管是哪
wherever she may be.
然后呢 如何带着她撤退
What then? What's the exfil plan?
和之前一样
It's the same as before.
不能一样 行不通
No, it's not the same. It can't be.
撤退计划需要出其不意 可是良机已逝
Exfil plan was built on a narrow window of surprise that's gone.
在众目睽睽之下
So tell me, with everyone watching,
我们怎么把你和西蒙妮送回美国
how do we get Simone and you back to the U.S.?
任务的目的不是这个
That's not the mission.
只要送西蒙妮回国就行了
The mission is to retrieve Simone.
-卡莉 -这仍然是可能的
- Carrie. - Which, I swear to God, is still possible,
我大老远坐飞机跑来
and I've not come all this way in that fucking plane
不能把明知可以完成的任务给搞砸了
and in my life to fail in that mission when I know I can succeed.
过去几年你害我日子很不好过
You've given me a hard time the past few years.
我有时在状态 有时又很不稳定
I'm in, I'm out, I'm all over the place.
我现在不会像以前那样了
I am not all over the place now.
我准备好要全力以赴
I'm here and I'm all in,
我需要你同意这项计划
and I need you to say yes.
我的钱没了
I've been robbed.
-是吗 -是 你干的
- You have. - Yes, by you.
今天凌晨四点一刻
4:15 this morning,
我 我家人和属下的银行账号♥
bank accounts belonging to me and my family, my associates,
都被清空了
all emptied.
-美国黑客 -请坐
- American hackers. - Sit, please.
-我的钱呢 -想我帮忙就坐下
- Where is my money? - You want my help? Sit down.
你们想要什么
What do you want?
西蒙妮·马丁
I want Simone Martin.
-她不在我手上 -对 在叶夫根尼那里
- I don't have her. - That's true. Yevgeny does.
-那就去问他 -他不会承认的
- So? Ask him. - He'd say no.
所以我才问你
That's why I'm asking you.
操♥你♥妈♥ 索尔
Fuck you, Saul.
随你骂
Fine, fuck me.
这就是在你骂我时发生的事
This is what happens when the gloves come off
脸已经撕破
while you're cursing me,
我令你陷入尴尬境地
the awkward position I've put you in.
记住 这事不是我挑起的
Remember, I did not start this.
-也不是我 -是你的俄♥国♥同胞
- Neither did I. - No, your countrymen did.
在美国国土
They left bodies,
留下尸体
dead on the ground,
扬长而去
in America.
他们让我们的总统受尽诋毁
They left our President damaged,
即将被逼下台
about to be deposed.
-你这么觉得而已 -事实如此
- This is what you believe. - I don't believe. I know.
我受够了听你们满嘴喷粪
And I'm sick of it, your bullshit. All of you.
给我西蒙妮·马丁 钱就还你
Give me Simone Martin, you get your money back.
否则我发誓 好戏才刚开始
Or swear to God, this is only the start.
他说他没听说过这个人
He says he never heard of her.
他要离开酒店了 我在跟
He's leaving the hotel. We're tracking south.
莫斯科警♥察♥在帮他开路
He's got Moscow police clearing a route for him
-回亚森内沃 -那是哪
- back to Yasenevo. -What's Yasenevo?
他的大本营 外情局总部
His home base. SVR Headquarters.
你们觉得他要做什么
What do you think he's doing?
肯定不会去开会了
Well, he sure lost interest in the conference.
索尔的话管用了
What Saul said made an impression.
米罗夫的代表团在楼下等着
Mirov's delegation's ready downstairs.
索尔问你什么时候来
Saul wants to know when to expect you.
告诉他我要留在这里
Um, tell him I'm staying here.
有几位缺席了 抱歉
叶夫根尼不来了
So Yevgeny's not joining us?
不来了
他对昨天的冷遇耿耿于怀
很遗憾听到你这么说
Sorry to hear that.
麦吉森小姐去哪了
她不太舒服
Not feeling well.
亚库辛将军呢
General Yakushin?
他需要离开一下
也许他们是对的
你什么意思
What do you mean?
不来就对了
国♥家♥安♥全♥顾问
是总统指派的 对吧
我们听说伊丽莎白·基恩已经下台了
那我现在是在跟谁谈呢
你说得对 他回到大本营了
You were right. There he is, back at home base.
你觉得他有什么计划吗
You think he's got a plan?
亚库辛做事向来有计划 他们是谁
Yakushin always has a plan. Who are they?
-不好说 -你能放大吗
- Can't tell. - Can you enlarge?
不行 放大不了多少
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表