剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
我还会再跟你重复的 因为这周
And I'll repeat all of this because this week
你会过得很恍惚 但我想让你知道
will be nothing but a blur, but I want you to know,
你丈夫是联调局和国家的荣誉
your husband is a credit to the Bureau and to this nation.
我希望探员们都向他学习
He was exactly what we hope our officers will be.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
我有件事想问问你
I have to ask you something.
其实很难开口 但我真心觉得
And it is a difficult thing to ask, but I honestly think
性命攸关 所以我还是要问
that lives are at stake, so I am gonna do it anyway.
问吧
Okay.
我想请你参加今晚的追悼会
I would like you to attend the memorial service tonight.
纪念大屠♥杀♥遇难者的
It's for victims of the massacre.
无论鲁卡斯威尔的人是不是这么想
And whether or not anyone from Lucasville sees it that way,
你丈夫和其他四位联邦探员
your husband and four other federal agents
都是这次屠♥杀♥的遇难者
are victims of that massacre.
我没预料到会 我...
I'm--I...I didn't see that coming. I...
我知道 我知道
I know. I know.
但情况进一步恶化
But this thing keeps getting worse.
我怕今晚人们会走上街头
I'm worried about people killing each other
互相屠♥杀♥
in the streets tonight.
我觉得我去教堂也无法平息事态
I-I don't think that me walking into that church calms anything.
-可能会 -一千个白人分♥裂♥主义者
- It might. - A thousand white separatists
死掉了十五个
who just lost 15 of their own...
他们会派联调局卧底保护你
They will have undercover FBI there to protect you,
但去那里肯定会很不好受
but it will be a difficult place to be.
这一点是毫无疑问的
There is no question.
我也会请其他几位遗孀
I'm gonna ask the other widows as well,
但我想先来问你
but I wanted to come to you first
因为我觉得你最有代表性
because I think you're the one who will mean the most.
因为我是联调局的
Because I'm FBI
还是因为他们一枪崩了我丈夫的脑袋
or because they shot my husband in the head?
要是我告诉美国人♥民♥
If I tell the American people
我们别再像动物一样了
we need to stop behaving like animals,
我就是个女学究
I am a schoolmarm
法♥西♥斯♥或是伪君子
or a fascist and a hypocrite.
我会有很多身份 但没一个有用
I am a lot of things, none of them useful.
而你走进去
You walk in there--
一幅克制的画面
Picture of restraint.
天知道我从来没想过 做总统得
God knows I never thought my presidency would be about
告诉另一个女人咬住舌头别说话
telling another woman to bite her tongue
做了挨打换右脸 任何女人 算了
and turn the other cheek-- any woman, never mind...
但我们现在就这样了
But here we are.
怀俄明州 霍巴克
国♥家♥安♥全♥顾问先生
Mr. National Security Advisor.
伊万 还不错
Ivan. Not bad.
这地方算我们帮你买♥♥的吧
We buy this for you?
你们功不可没
You certainly helped.
谢谢 你们真的很大方
Thank you. You're a generous people.
想介绍你认识个朋友
Wanna introduce you to a friend.
这位是基拉
This is Kira.
基拉 索尔·贝伦森
Kira, Saul Berenson.
抱歉 我手上沾了东西 认识你很高兴
Hi. Sorry, my hands are gross. Nice to meet you.
抱歉打扰
Sorry for interrupting.
没有 希望你饿了
Not at all. Hope you're hungry.
谢谢 但我没法久留
Thank you, but I can't stay long.
-路过而已 -别脱掉
- Just passing through. - Leave it on.
基拉 我们要去瞭望台走走
Kira, we're gonna take a walk up to the lookout, okay?
你逐渐安顿下来了 真好
I'm glad to see you're settling in.
是啊 谢谢
I have. Thank you.
你呢 依然是离婚状态
How 'bout you? Still divorced?
柏林事件之后
Didn't go crawling back to your wife
没有爬着回去找你前妻
after all the trouble in Berlin?
滚蛋吧
Fuck off.
给我讲讲2014年的斯拉维扬斯克
Talk to me about Slovyansk. 2014.
怎么了
What about it?
俄♥罗♥斯♥国家电视台报道乌克兰士兵
Russian state TV reports Ukrainian soldiers
在广场上钉死了一个男孩
crucified a boy in the town square.
是啊
Yeah.
把他钉在板子上 因为他的分♥裂♥分子父母
Nailed him to a board for the alleged crimes
涉嫌犯罪
of his separatist parents.
这是扯淡 根本没发生过
That was bullshit. Never happened.
当然了 这是情报六局那帮人编的
Of course not. Directorate Six made it up.
你看见小杰·埃尔金斯无人照顾
You see the story about J.J. Elkins
在医院里等死的新闻了吗
dying unattended in the hospital?
弗吉尼亚
Virginia?
行动特征太过相似 想不注意到都太难了
One couldn't help notice a similar operational signature.
你觉得是我们干的
You think it was us?
虚构一个男孩的死亡
Fake death of one boy
能极大地刺♥激♥俄对乌克兰的敌对情绪
stirred up enough anti-Ukrainian sentiment in Russia
从而为入侵行动正名
to justify an invasion.
另一起假死事件引发的大屠♥杀♥
Fake death of the other sparked a massacre
差点把总统拉下马
that might topple the presidency.
是啊 没错
Yeah. Sure.
但两起事件年代相隔甚远
But...two events, years apart.
你们太看得起我们的能耐了
No, you give us a lot of credit.
意料之中
Par for the fucking course.
我看了你的积极措施简报
I read your debrief on active measures.
无论如何 你费尽了心思
If anything, you ran up enough efforts
削弱全世界的民♥主♥政体
to undermine democracies all over the world.
是啊 这次情况不同
Yeah, this was different.
怎么不同
How so?
在你们的大选中备受打击之后
It's too dangerous, and too soon
我们再这么做就太危险 且操之过急
after we were caught with our hands in your elections.
最后面那家
The one on the end.
比布达佩斯的办公室豪华多了
Gotta be a whole lot nicer than the Budapest office.
她搬到这是因为威灵顿
Did she move here because of Wellington,
-还是只是巧合 -不知道
- or was it just good timing? - I don't know.
布莱恩·哈里斯
Bryan Harris.
政♥府♥关系主任
Director of Government Relations.
我们有的是时间
We have plenty of time.
如果下班时还没准备好 就按兵不动
If we're not ready by the end of the day, we'll hold off.
我不担心
I'm not worried.
-我看着很紧张吗 -有点
- Do I look nervous? - A little bit.
我好像很久没参加这种行动了
I guess it's been a while since I've been on an op like this.
很想念
You miss it?
开玩笑吗
Are you kidding?
无时无刻不想念
All the time.
那是正经行动
That was real work.
我知道这也很重要 但是...
I mean, this is important. I know that. But...
谁都没曾想过有天竟然要拿下
Nobody grows up dreaming of taking down criminals
政♥府♥内部的罪犯
inside their own government.
你知道叶夫根尼·格罗莫夫吗
What do you know about Yevgeny Gromov.
叶夫根尼·格罗莫夫
Yevgeny Gromov.
格罗莫夫是广场处决事件的罪魁祸首
Well, Gromov was responsible for that crucifixion story.
你应该知道
I suppose you knew that.
有创造力的思想家
Uh, creative thinker, yeah.
在情报六局名声大噪
Made an impression at Directorate Six.
他好几年没现身了
Nobody's seen him in a couple of years.
可能已经去世了
May not have lasted.
叶夫根尼很会包装自己
Yevgeny was a self-promoter.
你不觉得是克里姆林宫把他藏起来了吗
You don't think the Kremlin tucked him away somewhere?
斥巨资打造众多虚假身份
With a budget and a lot of cover?
传言说这为英国脱欧奠定了基础
People say it laid the groundwork for Brexit.
多少算是脸书这代人的积极反思
More or less rethought active measures for the Facebook generation.
履历惊人啊
It's quite a résumé.
你不信吗
You don't buy it?
-凭他一己之力 不信 -或许他已
- One guy? No. - Well, maybe he's turned
使尽浑身解数来对抗美国
his considerable skills against the United States.
知道这条河叫什么吗
Know what it's called?
这条
This?
蛇川
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表