剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
Carrie's the one who told you what's going on.
她是这么说的吗
Is that what she said?
我可不会这么说
See, I wouldn't characterize it that way.
卡莉丢给我一个她解决不了的问题
Carrie brought me a problem she couldn't solve,
她一手造成的问题
a problem she created,
因为在她跟我说之前
because until she talked to me,
她的调查方向完全反了
she had gotten everything exactly backward.
她信错了人
She trusted the wrong people,
使尽浑身解数
used her considerable energies
帮外国势力推♥翻♥我们的政♥府♥
to help a foreign power undermine our government.
她可不是什么"优秀公民"
Doesn't exactly make her citizen of the month.
索尔
Saul?
坐在这里 干♥你♥的活
So sit here and do your work.
她再打来 别接
Next time she calls, don't answer.
怎么了
What is it?
西蒙妮·马丁
Simone Martin.
我们在追查威灵顿说的那些人名
We were tracking some of the names Wellington gave us,
寻找海外与之有联♥系♥的俄♥国♥人
looking for a Russian connection overseas.
我们突然意识到 为什么不仔细查查国内
Then it hit us. Why not look closer to home?
阿里斯托夫
Aristov.
利加乔夫
Ligachev.
卡鲁金
Kalugin.
-都是寡头 -还有俄政♥府♥
- The oligarchs. - Like this with the Kremlin
以及她委员会的所有成员
and all members of her board.
这三个都通过自己控制的公♥司♥巨额资助
All three make huge contributions to the NGO she works for,
她所在的非政♥府♥组织
through companies they control.
这到底是什么意思
So what are we saying exactly?
她的慈善基金 国际民♥主♥基金会
Her charity, the International Democracy Foundation?
是俄♥国♥人的幌子
It's a Russian front.
仔细查 动用你手头所有
Work that up, with all the supporting materials
可利用的资源
you can get your hands on.
如果查到 我们今天下午还能找个法官
Any luck, we can still get it to a judge this afternoon.
弗吉尼亚战争纪念馆
女士们 先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
今天与你们聚在一起是我的荣幸
it's an honor to be here with you all today.
我知道你们刚到家 也许想放假
I know you just got home. You probably want to be off
跟至亲好友在一起
with your families and your loved ones,
脱下这身礼服
out of your dress blues,
摆脱所有的受奖和例行公事
done with all these awards and formalities.
我不怪你们 我曾经也是如此
And I don't blame you. I've been there.
基恩总统也曾如此
President Keane has, too.
我们都知道为人父母的感觉...
We both know what it's like to be parents...
总统女士 罗森将军已经发言完毕
Madam President. General Rossen has already spoken.
副总统在介绍你出场
The Vice President is introducing you now.
你的讲话内容在提词器上
Your remarks are on teleprompter.
基恩总统的表现异常精彩
President Keane came up with one heck of a play here--
机警 富有挑战性
a tricky one, a challenging one--
她选择了你们
and she chose you to make it.
威灵顿先生看过稿子了
Mr. Wellington approved the text.
他在哪 大卫哪去了
Where is he? Where's David?
威灵顿先生不在这里
Mr. Wellington's not here.
他给我定的行程
He got me into this.
我一天都没看到他 他人呢
I haven't seen him all day. Where is he?
他让我转交你一些东西
He gave me something for you.
...因为你们是精英
...because you are the tip of the spear...
他要你等活动结束再看
He asked that you not read it until after the event.
...是精英中的战士
...warriors of the highest caliber.
事实上 你们为我们冲破艰难险阻
Fact is, you came through for us in a very big way...
尊敬的总统女士
非常遗憾 我就此辞去白宫幕僚长一职 立即生效
大卫·威林顿
...以及你们的成就...
...and your accomplishments on...
您还好吧
Are you okay?
尊敬的总统女士
非常遗憾 我就此辞去白宫幕僚长一职
要坐下吗
Would you like to sit down?
不
No.
-总统女士 -不
- Madam President-- - No.
我被一名俄♥国♥特工"耍得团团转"
...心怀感激的国民
...of a very grateful nation.
现在 言归正传
And now, without further ado...
有请另一位
I would like to introduce someone else
想要感激你们的人
who wants to thank you--
她是我们的最高指挥官
our Commander in Chief,
伊丽莎白·基恩总统
President Elizabeth Keane!
法官阁下 她就是西蒙妮·马丁
This is her, Your Honor--Simone Martin.
看着不像俄♥国♥人
Doesn't look Russian.
她是俄♥国♥特工 法国国籍
She's a Russian agent. French national.
挺美的 身材不错
Mm, pretty. Nice shape.
这是三名俄♥国♥有组织犯罪人物
These are three Russian organized crime figures
是她效力的非政♥府♥组织的董事会成员
who sit on the board of the NGO where she works.
国际民♥主♥基金会
The International Democracy Foundation.
-名义上而已 -由她管理吗
- So called. - She runs it?
她负责筹钱
She's in charge of fundraising,
主要靠她帮他们洗钱凑集资金
which she accomplishes mainly by laundering money for these men.
该非政♥府♥组织是俄♥国♥人的幌子
This NGO's a Russian front
而我们认为该组织在最近针对我国的
which we believe has been instrumental
颠覆活动中发挥了重要作用
in recent active measures against our country.
-在你开始讲这事前 -怎么 法官阁下
- Before you get into that... - Yes, Your Honor?
拜托 你知道我要说什么
Come on, you know what I'm gonna say.
你断言这是起逐渐扩散开的阴谋
You're alleging a sprawling conspiracy.
而你们盯上的那个女人
This woman you've got your sights set on
-只是冰山一角 -我们认为她...
- is a small piece of that pie. - We believe she's a--
是啊 你们认为
Yeah, you believe.
你们断言 你们推测
You allege. You surmise.
其实我不知道你想要什么
Honestly, I don't know what you're asking for.
监控令吗 还是逮捕令
A surveillance order? An arrest warrant?
我想要一纸执行令
I want a writ of mandamus,
让我赶在三天后她在佩利的委员会作证前
allowing me to question her on her Russian connections
询问她涉事的俄♥国♥人有哪些
before she testifies in front of Paley's committee in three days.
好 等等
Okay, wait.
这名俄♥国♥特工正好就是
This, uh, Russian agent, this is the same woman
跟总统的幕僚长有染的那个女人吗
who's involved with the President's Chief of Staff?
没错
That's correct.
而他粗暴推搡的视频在网上传遍了
Who he's manhandling all over the interweb.
她目前被委员会藏起来了
She's currently sequestered by the committee
而他们不肯透露具体地址
at a location they're unwilling to disclose.
或许是为了保护她
Probably for her own protection.
不 法官阁下 我看不是
No, Your Honor, I don't think so.
她试图摧毁我国的行为并非凭空臆测
Her efforts to damage our country are not a speculation.
她的证词毫无悬念
We know what her testimony will be.
我们知道那都是一派胡言
We know it will not be truthful.
-证明给我们看 -所以我才来找你
- Then prove that. - That's why I'm here--
给我机会当面与她对质
to get a chance to confront her with these facts.
不 不不不
No. No, no, no.
等她指证完 说完想说的话
You get your chance after she's testified,
你就有机会对质了
after she says what she's gonna say.
法官阁下 到时就迟了
Your Honor, by then it's too late.
等她在国会听证说出那些谎话
Her lies are given credence by the fact
就会有很多人相信
she tells them at the Capitol.
那就覆水难收了
There's no way to undo that.
她不仅会给威灵顿泼脏水
She's not just tainting Wellington.
还会害得政♥府♥有可能垮台
We face the real prospect of the administration collapsing...
-你没听到吗 -全因某个
- Did you hear me? - ...due to false claims
-国外特工撒的谎... -我说不行
- by a foreign operative... - I said no!
还因为某个爱炫的参议员
...and a grandstanding Senator
他妈的根本不在乎真♥相♥
who doesn't give a damn about the truth!
你在我的地盘大喊大叫
Now you're raising your voice in my house,
对我太不尊重了
which is offensive to me.
你可以说那是随随便便的一纸传票
Now you can call that a writ of whatever.
你的要求等同于骚扰证人
What you're asking for is witness tampering,
你清楚得很
and you know it.
你的问题嘛
Your problem?
就在于政♥治♥ 所以才弄得一团乱
It's called politics, which is why it's such a goddamn mess.
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表