剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
He killed them when they became a problem,
而你现在也碍事了
and that is what you are right now.
他会走进来 告诉你
He'll walk in here, and he'll tell you
一切都会好的 然后...
everything's gonna be all right, and then--
-你错了 -但我是对的
- You're wrong. - Only, I'm not,
因为你我都明白
because we both know that is the deal we make
这个行当的规矩
in the work we do.
西蒙妮
Simone?
西蒙妮 该走了
Simone, time to move.
地下室里有条出路
There's a path through the basement.
西蒙妮 车在等着呢 快开门
Simone, there's a car waiting. Open the door.
西蒙妮
Simone?
开门
Open the door.
警卫
那辆灰色奔驰
她在里面
阻止他们
你还好吧
You good?
没事
Yeah.
卧倒 明白吗
Keep down, okay?
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表