剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
《国土安全》前情提要
Previously on "Homeland"...
索尔·贝伦森 我的新任国♥家♥安♥全♥顾问
Saul Berenson, my new National Security Advisor.
我们有非常棘手的国♥家♥安♥全♥问题
We have a very troubling situation
-并且越来越失控 -基弗
- that's grown more and more out of control. - O’Keefe.
联调狗至今未能抓到我
The only reason the Feds haven't caught up with me is
唯一的原因就是有您这样勇敢善良的家庭
because of the courage and kindness of families like yours.
能为您战斗是我的荣幸
I'm proud to be fightin' on your side.
我今天会让人开车送我去城里
I'm gonna ask one of the guys to drive me to town today.
那有个汽车站
There's a bus station there.
等等 等等 怎么了
Wait, wait, wait. What's going on?
我跟你说过 我不干了 我得回家了
I told you. I'm done. I need to go home.
联邦调查局不抓到基弗是不会走的
FBI won't leave without O'Keefe.
告诉我你带他去了哪里 我来结束这一切
Tell me where you took him. I will end this.
你觉得怎么 他会乖乖自动投降吗
You think, what? He'll just turn himself in without a fight?
我们一起去
We go together.
然后是基弗和我 可以吗
Then it's O'Keefe and me. Agreed?
她和威灵顿有关系
She's got some connection to Wellington.
可能是同僚 或者是秘密情人
A colleague, maybe? A secret girlfriend?
经过上次的见面
What about our last encounter
你觉得我还想跟你有联♥系♥吗
suggested I ever wanted to hear from you again?
我只需要你确认她的身份 事关重大
I just need you to I.D. her. It's important.
不是每一件不符合常规的事情
You know, not every shred of non-conventional behavior
都能归结为狂躁症发作
boils down to an onset of hypomania.
政♥府♥有许许多多阴谋 而你
There's a vast government conspiracy, and you're
是唯一可以揭露真♥相♥的人 我知道 卡莉
the only person who could bring it to light. I know, Carrie.
而听你的意思就是我没吃药
You're acting like it's me off my meds.
我在吃药
I'm on my meds.
你知道吗 锂会有抗药性
Are you aware that lithium can become ineffective?
然后药就没用了
It simply stops working.
文件被锁 解锁需支付5000美元
操
Fuck!
把我的电脑打开 否则我杀了你
Unlock my computer, or I will fucking kill you!
放开我
Let me go.
国土安全
第七季 第三集
是他救了我们
He saved our lives.
是啊
Yeah.
他叫什么名字
What was his name?
卡莉 你现在不正常
Carrie, you're not yourself.
你没患我的病
You don't have my condition.
我在控制病情 我从22岁就开始
I'm dealing with it. I-I've been dealing with it
吃药控制了
since I was 22.
她说不能让任何同事知道 她有狂躁症
She said no one at work could know. She's bipolar.
整个国家都处在气愤中 情况不太妙
The mood of the country, it's not great.
内战
Civil...War.
总统女士 求你了
Madam President, please!
你得阻止这一切
You have to put a stop to this!
情况只会越来越糟
It's only getting worse.
你♥他♥妈♥就没有底线吗
Is there no fucking line?
荒唐的谎言和指控
Ridiculous lies and accusations.
白宫正深陷危机
The White House is in crisis mode.
我们说的是信息战
I'm talking about information warfare.
我们的国家正遭受攻击
Our country is under attack.
现在就站起来吧 时不我待
The time to rise up is now!
我曾宣誓要保卫它
I swore an oath to protect it.
就当我是海角上的一束光
Just think of me as a light on the heavens,
一座灯塔 指引你避开礁石
a beacon steering you clear of the wrongs.
-梅尔医生 -卡莉 你吓坏我了
- Dr. Meyer? - Carrie! Jesus. You scared me.
能给我五分钟时间吗
Do--do you have, like, five minutes?
我有个病人马上要来
I have a patient coming in.
我必须得找你聊聊 就现在
I really need to talk to you. Now.
求求你了
Please?
就五分钟
Five minutes.
天啊 你在流血
Oh, my God. You're bleeding.
-我没事 -怎么了
- Um, I'm fine. - What happened?
-没事 -你头在流血
- Nothing. Uh... - There's blood on your head.
-得送你去看急诊 -我头没事
- We should get you to an E.R. - I don't have a head wound.
要只是头破了就他妈好了 你能专心点吗
A head wound would be a fucking relief. Can you focus?
可以 坐下吧
O-okay. Why don't you sit down?
-抱歉 -没事 请坐吧
- I'm sorry. - It's fine. Just...have a seat.
-你不坐吗 -不了
- Are you gonna sit? - I'm not, actually.
告诉我发生了什么事
Why don't you tell me what's going on?
我觉得你是对的
I think you're right.
我觉得我服用的锂不起作用了
I think my, uh, my lithium is crapping out.
你发现什么异样了
What have you noticed?
我感到神经紧张 心跳加速 语速过快
I'm jittery. My heart rate is up. I'm talking too fast.
我这样的情况有过无数次的
I've been through this a zillion times.
我知道是什么样
I-I know what it looks like, so...
我们能试试其他的药吗
C-could we just, um...could we try another medication?
我很乐意改变药方
I'm happy to change your meds
但先要我们搞清楚发生了什么
once we have a better sense of what the situation is.
我刚刚告诉你了
Well, I just told you.
你没通知我就出现了
You show up unannounced,
看上去像被卡车撞了
looking like a truck ran you over
然后告诉我问题是你语速太快了
and tell me that the problem is your rate of speech?
我担心你是不是受伤了
I'm concerned you may be injured.
我担心你是不是需要进行艾滋检查
I am concerned you may need an HIV screen.
不是那样的 我...
No, it's not like that. I'm...
我喝了几杯红酒 然后跌倒了
I had a few glasses of wine and--and fell down.
很尴尬
It's embarrassing.
你最近喝酒很多吗
Have you been drinking too much in general?
也许吧
Maybe.
-断片吗 -没有
- Blacking out? - No.
还有呢 听到什么声音吗
What else? Hearing voices?
没有 没有幻听 没有幻听
No. No voices. No visions.
但是...
But...
我在妄想 我觉得...
I'm grandiose. I think...
我们都知道 而且...
we can all agree on that. And, um...
非常冲动
impulse control...
无法控制 所以...
is becoming a problem. So...
每当我这样的时候
When I'm like this,
都不会转好 会变得更糟
it doesn't get better, it gets worse.
如果 如果锂...
If--if-- if the lithium is...
不起作用...
isn't working...
那药救了我的命
It saved my life, that drug.
我有孩子 我不能垮掉
I have a child. This cannot be happening to me.
你很清楚这套流程 想继续吗
You know the drill pretty well. Wanna get to the rest of it?
什么
What?
你对自己而言是一个威胁吗
Are you a danger to yourself?
自杀 不不不 我...
Suicide? No. No, no. I-I...
我不会丢下弗兰妮
I couldn't do that to Franny.
但老实说我也没那么无害
But it's safe to say I'm not as risk-averse as--as I should be.
好吧 也就是说你会威胁到他人吗
Okay, does that mean you're a danger to others?
好了 停下 够远了 停下
Okay, stop. This is far enough. Stop.
接下来交给我
I'll take it from here.
我先声明 这他妈是疯狂举动
For the record, this is fucking nuts.
你好
Hello.
我是索尔·贝伦森
My name is Saul Berenson.
来找布雷特·基弗
I'm looking for Brett O'Keefe.
谁
Who?
布雷特·基弗 有人告诉我他在这
Brett O'Keefe? I was told he's here.
那人弄错了
Somebody told you wrong.
好孩子
Good boy.
你是联邦调查局的
So you're FBI?
我为美国总统工作
I work for the President of the United States.
得和布雷特·基弗聊聊
Need to talk to Mr. O'Keefe.
很重要的事
It's important.
我说了 这里没人叫这个名字
I told you, nobody here by that name.
告诉他 我不见到他就不走
Tell him I'm not leaving till I see him.
我去叫我爸爸
I'll go get my dad.
卡莉
Carrie?
-卡莉 -是我
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表