剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
You know, you're the second person today who's told me that.
另一个就在外面
The other one's right out there,
对即将发生的事毫无知觉
no idea what's about to hit him.
-你说什么 -这么说吧
- What are you talking about? - Let's just say,
如果我是你 我就把包拿回楼上去
I'd take your bags back upstairs if I were you.
我们暂时哪都不去
We're not going anywhere just yet.
打扰下 女士
Excuse me, ma'am?
-你住这附近吗 -不
- You live around here? - No.
你今天来这里干嘛
What are you doing here today?
我在星巴克见朋友
I'm meeting a friend. Starbucks.
-没干别的吗 -比如什么
- Nothing else? - Like what?
有人闯入了那边街区的住♥宅♥
Someone was seen breaking into an apartment down the block.
你符合体貌特征
You match the description.
那个...
Yeah. That...
我不是私闯民宅
I was not breaking into an apartment.
我是说我进去了 我要喂朋友的猫
I mean, I-I was. I'm-- I'm feeding my friend's cat.
她出城去了
Um, she's out of town,
而我真蠢 把钥匙忘家里了
and I forgot the keys at home like an idiot.
所以我从窗户进去了 对不起
So--so I went through the window. I'm sorry.
我不是有意吓到谁的
I didn't mean to freak anybody out.
你介意我打个电♥话♥给你朋友吗
You mind if I give your friend a call?
-以便确认 -她出国去了
- Just to confirm? - Well, she's out of the country.
所以我得去喂那蠢猫
That's why I have to feed the stupid cat.
她叫什么
What's her name?
我不想给你她的名字
I don't wanna give you her name.
实话实说 她有移♥民♥问题
She's had immigration issues, frankly,
她最不希望的就是被你们盯上
and the last thing she needs is to be on your radar.
-你叫什么 -我真的得走了
- What's your name? - Yeah, I really have to go.
女士 有人看见你私闯民宅
Ma'am. You were spotted breaking into an apartment.
我们要进行信息核验
We're gonna need some information.
我看起来像小偷吗 你们可以搜身
Do I look like a burglar? Go through my pockets.
我带了一部手♥机♥和一些唇膏
I have a phone and some ChapStick.
有人报了警 无论如何
Someone called it in so I'm gonna need you
我们都需要你去局里录个口供
to make a statement down at the precinct either way.
局里 这太荒唐了
The precinct? This is ridiculous.
我得去接我孩子放学
I have to pick up my kid from school.
你拒绝向我们提供你的名字
You're refusing to provide us with your name.
凭这一条 我就可以传唤你
I could cite you just for that.
请你进到车里
So how 'bout you step into the car
然后到分局去解释发生了什么
and just explain what happened down at the precinct?
趴到地上
Down on the ground!
等下 等下 别开枪 别开枪 别开枪
No, wait! Wait, don't shoot, don't shoot, don't shoot!
我是莎伦·阿尔德里奇
I'm Sharon Aldright!
我和布雷特·基弗一起工作
I work with Brett O'Keefe!
-他在哪 -他不来了
- Where is he? - He's not coming.
听着 里面有事发生
Look, there's something going on in there.
-什么 -我不知道
- What? - I don't know,
但我知道有增员要来了
but I know that there's reinforcements coming in now.
动起来 动起来 封路
Let's go! Let's go! Hey! Close the road.
熄火 外♥围♥警戒
Shut it down. Set up a perimeter.
来十个人 动起来
I need ten of you! Now! Let's move!
索尔 索尔
Saul! Saul!
索尔
Saul!
离开那里 快跑
Get out of there! Run!
快跑
Run!
放开他
Let him go!
我不这么想 让他回房♥子里去
I don't think so! Get him back to the house.
不准动
Nobody move!
让他走 否则我们格杀勿论
I said let him go, or we'll slaughter you where you stand.
快来
Come on!
我在树林里有狙击手
I got snipers in the woods, pal.
你们够干♥死♥你♥们所有人两次的
Every one of you is a dead man two times over.
-马斯林... -闭嘴 索尔
- Maslin... - No, shut it, Saul.
你们有五秒钟考虑
You got five seconds.
四 三
Four, three...
-二 -放了他
- Two... - Let him go.
还有你 硬汉 放下武器
You, too, tough guy. Put your weapons down.
-你们被捕了 -去你妈 想抓我们
- You're under arrest. - Fuck you. You want us?
你们得朝我们后背开枪 我们走
You're gonna have to shoot us in the back. Let's go.
顺便提一句
You know, just for the record,
我和你说过了
I told you so.
好 好
Good. Good.
我孩子不得不一个人坐在马路边
My kid's gonna be sitting on the curb by herself.
想给谁打个电♥话♥吗
Is there someone we can call for you?
没有 我是单亲妈妈
No, there isn't. I'm a single mother.
-问出名字了吗 -还没有
- We get a name yet? - Nothing yet.
这是个误会
Okay, this is a misunderstanding,
你的警官完全小题大做了
and your officers are completely overreacting.
我百分百确定是真的
I'm 100% sure that's true.
-这边请 -我刚才和他们说
- Right this way, please. - Well, I just told them,
我女儿正在学校等我去接
my kid is waiting for me at school to pick her up.
这个先一放 请进
Okay, okay, we'll talk about it. In here, please.
请坐
Have a seat. Please.
能看一下您的证件吗 驾照也行
Can I see some I.D.? Maybe a driver's license.
我今天没带证件 不好意思
There's nothing on me. Sorry.
您叫什么名字
Tell me your name, please.
我要见你们的长官
I wanna see your commanding officer right now.
要知道 如果您连名字都不肯说
You realize, if I can't get basic information out of you,
这事就严重了
this just goes downhill.
你听我说 刚才是场误会
Listen, the apartment thing was a mix-up.
你得相信我 我不能被记录在案
I need you to believe me. I can't end up in your system.
我有个六岁的女儿
I have a six-year-old daughter,
现在我正在争取孩子的监护权
and I'm in the middle of a...
这场官司闹得很难看
very ugly custody battle.
如果我有被逮捕的记录
So if I have an arrest on my record, they're gonna...
他们就会带走我的孩子
they're gonna take my kid away from me.
你明白我的意思吗
Do--do you understand what I'm saying?
我们必须给你登记
We have to book you.
不过我会联♥系♥社会福利的人
But I'm gonna call someone at Social Services
-看他们 -不行不行
- and see if they can-- - No. No, no, no. No.
告诉我您的姓名
Tell me your name, hon.
不能给社会福利打电♥话♥
You cannot call Social Services.
-进去吧 -女士 跟我来
- Go ahead. - Ma'am, please come with me.
别记我 别记我
No, do not book me. Do not book me.
求求你们了 别这样做
Do not book me, please. Please. Please. Please don't do this.
我求求你们 不要这样
Please, please, please, please. No. Don't do this. No, no.
别碰我
Get off of me.
-别碰我 -冷静点
- Get off of me. - Calm down.
不行
No. No!
够了
All right, that's enough.
不要
No, no.
刚才怎么回事 我还以为肯定能办成
What the hell happened? I thought it was a done deal.
他一直在耍我们
He was playing us the whole time.
拖延时间好让更多武装人员到达现场
Stalling until he could get more guys with guns into the compound.
又来了多少人
How many more?
索尔说至少三十个人
At least 30, according to Saul.
天呐
Jesus.
现在撤退行动是不是太晚了
Is it too late to walk away?
媒体已经候着了 有我们受的
Media's there in full force. We'll take a beating.
我们有几个选项
We do have a few options.
说说看
Such as?
比如
Well...
那批军♥火♥运给阿萨德政♥府♥前
That arms shipment to the Assad regime--
还有时间进行空袭
the window's still open for an air strike.
展示军事实力不一定对我们不利 伊丽莎白
A show of strength isn't necessarily a bad thing, Elizabeth.
所以别直接否定
Don't reject it out of hand.
-我已经否定两次了 -那就看第三遍
- I already have. Twice. - Then take a third look.
否则布雷特·基弗就是明天的头版头条
Otherwise, Brett O'Keefe is the lead story tomorrow
后天和大后天也是
and the next day and the day after that.
我不会为了控制新闻舆♥论♥走向
I am not gonna blow up a convoy in Syria
就去炸掉叙利亚的车队的
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表