剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
国土安全
第七季 第六集
《国土安全》前情提要
Previously on "Homeland"...
长官 你最好看看这个
Sir, you better look at this.
最先进行了报道 并附一张照片
The first to report the story along with an image...
-天啊 -照片在社交媒体上疯狂转发
- Oh, Christ. - The photo has been circulating on social media.
-这他妈是什么 -不不不
- What the fuck is this? - No, no, no, no.
一派胡言 我刚和医院通话
This is bullshit. I just talked to the hospital.
这孩子正在康复 没有事
The kid's in recovery. He's fine.
看见小杰无人照顾在医院等死的新闻了吗
See the story about J.J. Elkins dying unattended in the hospital?
你知道叶夫根尼·格罗莫夫吗
What do you know about Yevgeny Gromov?
或许他已使尽浑身解数
Well, maybe he's turned his considerable skills
来对抗美国
against the United States.
如果那则假新闻不是布雷特·基弗策划的
If Brett O'Keefe wasn't responsible for the fake news,
我们必须考虑境外有人主导的可能性
we need to consider the possibility it originated overseas.
所以这次也要怪到俄♥罗♥斯♥人头上
So we're gonna blame the Russians for this, too.
我说的是信息战
I'm talking about information warfare.
安迪
Andy?
住手
Stop!
上周你带了五万块现金
Last week, you brought $50,000 in cash
去西弗吉尼亚的黑兹尔顿 是不是
to Hazelton, West Virginia, yes or no?
那五万块是用来买♥♥凶
That 50 grand was payment
在监狱谋杀麦克伦登将军的 是不是
to murder General McClendon in prison, yes or no?
我很需要见你 你在家吗
I really need to see you. Are you home?
我大概四十五分钟之后到家
I should be home in about 45 minutes.
-在我家见面吧 -好 没问题
- You wanna meet me there? - Yeah, that's great.
一会儿见
Okay, see you soon.
告诉我搞定了
Tell me we got it.
是 不过出了点意外
Yeah, but something fucked is happening.
当然 两个窃听器都没派上用场...
Well, of course it is. Two bugs don't blow on one--
不是窃听器 比那个更糟糕
Forget the bugs. It's worse than that.
看视频
Watch the tape.
你没事吧 电♥话♥里你情绪有点低落
You okay? You sounded upset on the phone.
没事
I'm fine.
她有没有说这一句
Is there any point where she says,
"我被人偷袭 我们需要十万块"
"I got jumped in the dark and we need $100,000?"
没有
No.
搞毛啊
What the fuck?
是他救了我们
He saved our lives.
对
Yeah.
他叫什么
What was his name?
卡莉 你现在不正常
Carrie, you're not yourself.
但你没患我的病
But you don't have my condition.
我在控制病情 从22岁就开始吃药控制了
I'm dealing with it. I-I've been dealing with it since I was 22.
她说不能让任何同事知道 她有狂躁症
She said no one at work could know. She's bipolar.
整个国家都处在气愤中 情况不太妙
The mood of the country, it's not great.
内战
Civil...War.
总统女士 求你了
Madam President, please!
你得阻止这一切
You have to put a stop to this!
情况只会越来越糟
It's only getting worse.
你♥他♥妈♥就没有底线吗
Is there no fucking line?
荒唐的谎言和指控
Ridiculous lies and accusations.
白宫正深陷危机
The White House is in crisis mode.
我们说的是信息战
We're talking about information warfare.
我们的国家正遭受攻击
Our country is under attack.
现在就站起来吧 时不我待
The time to rise up is now!
我曾宣誓要保卫它
I swore an oath to protect it.
就当我是海角上的一束光
Just think of me as a light on the heavens,
一座灯塔 指引你避开礁石
a beacon steering you clear of the wrongs.
弗兰妮 弗兰妮
Franny! Franny!
-弗兰妮快点啊 -她马上就来
- Franny, now! - She's coming.
-带好家长同意条了 -带好了
- You have your permission slip? - Yep.
告诉凯西老师你还需要一份数学资料
Tell Miss Casey you need another copy of the math packet.
-我说了 -再说一遍
- I told her. - Well, tell her again.
你的同意条呢
Where's your permission slip?
我拿了
I have it.
着什么急
Keep your pants on!
他得放松
He needs to relax.
-书包给我 -过来 抱一个
- Just give me the bag. - Hey, hey, hey, hug.
玩得高兴
Have fun.
雪花娃娃
Oh, Snowflake.
-有发现吗 -他没酸奶了
- Anything? - He's out of yogurt.
-你睡了吗 -没睡多久
- Did you get any sleep? - Not much.
我在想
Look, I was wondering,
他们会不会知道有人在监视
is it possible they know about the surveillance?
-应该不会 -你确定吗
- I don't think so. - You sure about that?
或许他们出去散步之类的
Maybe they go out on a walk or anything?
还有不在浴室里开着水龙头长谈
And no long talks in the bathroom with the water running either.
我不想上班
I don't want to go to work.
-她要走了 -我也不想
- She's leaving. - Me neither.
不 你想的 去跟总统庆祝胜利吧
Yeah, you do. Go take your victory lap with the President.
那是你应得的
You deserve it.
回见
See you later.
也许她吓得不敢告诉他
Maybe she's too scared to tell him.
也许她是怕她搞砸 暴露他的身份
Maybe she's afraid that she screwed up, blew his cover.
她不像是害怕
She doesn't act scared.
另外 为什么她遇袭后第一时间就给他打电♥话♥
Plus why call him right after she gets jumped?
为什么径直冲进他的怀抱
Why go running right into his arms? I...
我不知道
I don't know.
这像是一个在两天内
I mean, does that look like a woman
必须搞到十万块的女人吗
who has to come up with $100,000 in two days?
你肯定不相信
You're not gonna believe this.
-我被传唤了 -什么
- I just got served. - What?
-一张传票 -开玩笑吧 为什么
- It's a subpoena. - You're kidding. For what?
参议院司法委员会
The Senate Judiciary Committee.
真♥他♥妈♥难以置信
Un-fucking-believable.
明早十点
10 a.m. tomorrow.
我该怎么办
What do I do?
来吧 我送你上班
Come on. I'll drop you at work.
我们在车上给陶德打电♥话♥
We'll--we'll call Todd from the car.
他认识厉害的律师
He'll know a good lawyer.
大卫 我好怕
David. I'm frightened.
别怕
Yeah, well, don't be.
就是佩利在钓鱼 他什么证据都没有
It's just Paley on a fishing expedition. He's got nothing.
-你确定 -百分百确定
- Are you sure? - I am positive.
会没事的
Everything's gonna be fine.
我保证
I promise.
来吧
Come on.
-该死 -你干什么
- Oh, shit. - Wait, what are you doing?
给但丁打电♥话♥ 得让他知道
Calling Dante. He has to know.
知道什么 你要说什么
Know what? What are you gonna say?
西蒙妮的反应和我们预料的根本不一样
That Simone's behavior is not at all what we expected.
我们还没弄明白情况
We can't let Paley question her
不能让佩利审问她
before we figure out what the hell is going on.
不 我是说你怎么解释
No, I mean, what are you gonna say about
我们如何知道她的反应
how we know about her behavior?
卡莉 不能告诉他监控的事
Carrie, you can't tell him about the surveillance.
好吧 咱们论论 为什么不能
Okay, for the sake of argument, why not?
因为他是调查局的
Because he's FBI.
因为那些监控 我们大概犯了
Because we're breaking about ten federal laws
-十条联邦法律 -但是...
- with those cameras there. - But--
不行
No!
好吧
Okay.
怎么了
What?
我们...
We...
我们一直假设西蒙妮会去找大卫·威灵顿
We always assumed Simone would run to David Wellington,
当她去找他的时候 就能肯定我们的猜测
and when she did, it confirmed our suspicions.
但是如果我们错了呢
But what if that was our mistake?
先预设结果 再设计行动方案
Designing an operation with a predetermined result in mind?
如果根本不是大卫·威灵顿干的呢
What if it isn't David Wellington at all?
如果她的联络人是其他人呢
What if her contact is someone else?
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表