剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
行了 锁上
All right, lock it up.
盯住他们
Staying on 'em.
患者在哪
Where's the patient?
这里
Here.
好 麻烦靠墙放好
Great. Can you put that on the wall there?
-他叫什么名字 -小杰
- What's his name? - JJ.
小杰 我叫内特 我能看看吗
Hey, JJ? JJ, I'm Nate. Mind if I take a look?
没有射出伤口 血压很低
There's no exit wound. His pressure's low.
什么意思
What does that mean?
意思就是他失血过多
It just means he's lost a lot of blood.
可能会休克
He could be going into shock,
我们得给他输液
so we wanna get some fluids in him.
给 拿着
Here. Hold this.
我想去看看他
I'd like to check on him.
麻烦举着输液袋
Can you hold the bag with the line?
去吧
Go.
好 小杰 我想看看...
Okay, listen here, JJ. I just wanna see if I...
-你怎么样 -我没事
- How you doing? - I'm okay.
我给你上点药
Let me put something on that.
请你退后 手伸进我的外套
I need you to step back, put your hand in my coat.
-那孩子怎样 -不会有事的
- How's the boy? - Gonna be okay.
小心 先生 请你站在左侧
Be very careful. Sir, can you stand on the left side?
大家注意 数到三一起抬起他
All right, everyone, we're gonna lift him on three, okay?
需要帮忙
Gonna need some help.
-要喝水吗 -行了
- You need water? - Okay, enough.
搭把手
Hey, could use a hand here.
我们要搬动他
We're gonna move him, okay?
你抓着这边 你抓住这
You wanna grab right there. You grab right there, okay?
数到三把他抬起来
We're gonna get him up on three, all right?
-谢谢 -注意
- Thank you. - Okay, everyone.
一 二 三 起
One, two, three, lift.
好 小心
All right. Easy.
好 小杰 你很棒
All right, JJ, you're doing good there.
那是什么
What is that?
今天打响了
First shots were fired today
-对抗美国的第一枪 -他又开始了
- in the war against America. - He's at it again.
受害者是名16岁的少年
and the victim was a 16-year-old boy
被联调局探员残忍♥地射中了
shot in cold blood by federal agents
因为伊丽莎白·基恩统领的白宫
under a "Shoot to kill" order issued directly from the White House
直接下令"格杀勿论"
from the desk of Elizabeth Keane.
我怎么说的
What did I tell you?
这帮人就是蹬鼻子上脸
You make concessions to these people, they piss on you.
不管你是三星上将
It doesn't matter if you're a three-star general
孩子还是一条狗 全都一视同仁
or a kid or a canine, you are fair game.
我们都一样 因为他们来了
We all are because here they come--
基恩的职业杀手
Keane's trained assassins,
她的侩子手 恼怒的暴徒...
her murderers, frothing thugs--
停
Stop!
怎么了
What was that?
住口
Just stop.
我是布雷特·基弗
This is Brett O'Keefe
在自♥由♥的美♥利♥坚♥向你们讲话
coming to you from free America,
为我们的人生而战
fighting for our lives.
黑泽尔顿违停罚单 城市代码9023-099
用不着这样
Don't even bother.
灯还亮着 我以为你睡了
Light was still on. I thought you were sleeping.
我不累
Mm. Not tired.
不出所料
Not surprised.
不过我很费解
I am confused, though.
你说过 你很害怕
After everything you said, how scared you are,
要是不把病情控制好
if you don't get this thing under control,
-你会怎样... -行了
- what will happen to you... - Okay.
弗兰妮会怎样
to Franny.
你知道结果如何
You know where this ends.
你吃药了吗
Are you even taking your meds?
吃了
Yes.
我说的不是不起作用了的那个锂
I don't mean the lithium we know isn't working.
我说的是会让你镇定的思瑞康
I mean the Seroquel that will quiet you down enough
好让你重新来过
so that you can reset and start over.
吃了
Yes.
吃什么了
Yes, what?
-我吃药了 -真的吗
- I'm taking it. - Really?
就你还在熬夜 还想我信你
You expect me to believe that when you're the only one still up.
我吃了 好吗 我吃了
I'm taking it, okay? I'm taking it.
思瑞康 看
Seroquel, see?
吞下去
Swallow it.
创伤外科医生正从里士满赶过来
Trauma surgeon's arriving from Richmond.
他们现在正在准备为小杰手术
They're prepping JJ as we speak.
也是够慢的
Took long enough.
你下次在荒郊野岭随便找一家人
Factor that in next time you pick a family
把他们卷入这破事时可以考虑这一点
in the middle of nowhere to drop in this shit.
又不是我对那孩子开的枪
Hey, I'm not the one shot the kid.
的确 是你躲在一群武装民兵后面
No. You're the one who snuck in an armed militia
置所有人于危险之中
and put everyone in harm's way.
好些了
That's better.
知道我看到了什么吗
Know what I'm lookin' at here?
一支军队
An army.
你那边又用什么
What do you got there?
被你蛊惑人心的话迷失了心智
All high on your toxic bullshit.
一样的
Same thing.
你觉得当下的情况很稳定吗
This seem like a stable situation to you?
那撤退啊
So leave.
韦科惨案
Waco.
1993年大卫邪教与美国联邦执法人员
在韦科武装对峙51天 最终导致76人丧生
红宝石山脊事件
Ruby Ridge.
1992年兰迪·威弗与家人在红宝石山脊
与美国法警对峙11天 导致3人死亡
两起事件一开始并没交火
They didn't start as firefights.
但结果都一样
They ended up there.
因为手握那么多枪 必然会这样
'Cause with all these guns, it's inevitable.
谈判人员对局面失去控制
Negotiators lose control.
-什么谈判人员 -我和你
- What negotiators? - You and me.
我和你 基弗 我们就是谈判人员
You and me, O'Keefe, we're the negotiators.
我们是这里唯一理智的人
We're the fucking grownups in the room here,
是唯一不希望再有伤亡的人
ones who don't want any more casualties,
更不要说交火了
let alone a shooting war.
我说错了吗
Am I wrong about that?
你没说错
You're not wrong.
你要是想 现在就可以结束
Wanna end this, you can.
怎么结束
How?
你来自首
Give yourself up.
我来自首 你管这个叫谈判
Oh, I give myself up. You call that negotiating?
那行 你就待那 等下一个人中枪时
Fine. Stay put. Then don't act surprised
你可不要太惊讶
when the next person gets shot.
其他的孩子呢
What about the other kids?
他们怎么了
What about 'em?
我们得让孩子和他们的母亲离开
Kids and their mothers. We get 'em out of there.
好让联调局逮捕他们吗
So the Feds can arrest them?
我保证不会逮捕他们
None of them will be arrested. You have my word.
你♥他♥妈♥的
For fuck's sake.
不要再想着为你自己谋划了
Forget how you leverage this for yourself.
人生中总得做上一件好事
Do something decent for once in your life.
你根本没懂 不是我想这样
You don't even get it. It's not me.
这些人表现得好像
These guys are bringing it on
这就是他们的私人阿♥拉♥莫小教堂
like it's their own private Alamo.
1836年得州人在阿♥拉♥莫小教堂与墨西哥军队
激战13天全军覆没 但最终促成了得州独♥立♥
那你提醒他们那次战役的结局
Well, remind them how that ended.
我再打给你
I'll get back to you.
他怎么样
How's he doing?
不方便评论 抱歉
Can't comment. Sorry.
医生怎么说 他能挺过去吗
What does the doctor say? Is he going to make it?
探员 他叫什么 他是埃尔金斯家族的吗
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表