剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
- Who's this? - What?
-这是谁 -你说谁
- Who's this? - Who's who?
她
Her.
你在哪找到的
Where'd you find that?
桌子底下
Under the table.
-这不是我们的东西 -要我放回去吗
- That's not ours. - Should I put it back?
这是但丁的妻子
That's Dante's wife.
她住这吗
Does she live here?
不住 宝贝 她是他前妻 他们离婚了
Uh, no, honey. She's his ex-wife. They split up.
订婚声明 艾伦和纳瓦罗
为什么
Why?
你知道吗 这问题问得非常好
You know what? That is a very good question.
婚礼 奥黛丽·L·纳瓦罗和但丁·M·艾伦
奥黛丽·纳瓦罗
Audrey Navarro.
纳瓦罗小姐受雇于财政部 她在那里担任会计
她在财政部工作
She works at Treasury.
财政部是什么
What's Treasury?
你想去看看吗 我带你去
You want to take a ride? I'll show you.
-你好 -我是但丁 艾伦
- Hello. - I'm Dante. Allen.
大概卡莉没提起过我
I guess Carrie didn't mention me.
抱歉 我想应该没有
Sorry, no, I don't think so.
不过她不在
Anyway, she's not here.
我知道 她跟弗兰妮都在我家
Uh, I know. She's at my house with Franny.
她们没事
They're fine.
谢谢... 你来告诉我
Well, thanks... for telling me.
听你这么说我很高兴
That's good to know.
那你或许听说了今晨我们大吵了一架
So you probably heard about the big blowout this morning.
连用词都一样
Same words.
"大吵一架"
"Big blowout."
卡莉今早就是这么形容的
Exact same words Carrie used to describe it.
不过我说了 她们很好
Like I said, though, they're--they're fine.
就是没带什么东西
Just, uh, traveling a little light.
我想着弗兰妮不会介意我来帮她拿点东西的
I thought Franny wouldn't mind getting some of her things.
请进
Yeah, come in.
-凯伦·哈里斯 -是的 奥黛丽
- Karen Harris? - Yes, Audrey?
你说你有些关于但丁的问题
You said you had some questions about Dante.
就几个问题 不会耽搁很久的
Just a few. It won't take long.
那么
So...
他又做了什么
what has he done?
没有 他什么都没做
Nothing. He hasn't done anything.
我们就是在为新职位审查他
We're vetting him for a new assignment.
所以你跟卡莉是刚认识吗
So did you and Carrie just meet?
不 我们共事过一段时间
Uh, no. We've, uh, we've worked together for a while,
-断断续续的 -你是中情局的吗
- off and on. - Are you Agency?
-我可以问吗 -联调局的
- Am I allowed to ask that? - Uh, Bureau.
你们现在在调查什么
So, um, what are you working on now?
老本行 国♥家♥安♥全♥
The usual. Security.
所以你无可奉告
Meaning you can't say.
你们根本不知道
You people have no idea
一句"无可奉告"有多伤人
how frustrating that is for everyone else.
不好意思
I apologize.
不 她真的有在工作
No, it's, uh, reassuring to know
其实挺令人宽慰的
she's actually doing something.
-你在找什么 -一只毛绒兔子
- What are you looking for? - Oh, this stuffed rabbit
弗兰妮都这么大了 还以为她不需要了
I thought Franny would outgrow by now,
结果她竟然更离不开它了
but she's, uh, kind of doubled down on him.
会不会在卡莉屋里
Think it might be in Carrie's room?
有可能 在走廊尽头
Maybe, yeah. Down the hall.
找到了吗
Any luck?
还没
Not yet.
耷拉的耳朵 大脚掌
Floppy ears, big feet.
你确定她没一起带走吗
You're sure she didn't have him with her?
要是带了我会看到的
I think I'd have noticed.
可能在楼下
Well, maybe he's downstairs.
但丁·艾伦
你在干什么
What are you doing?
是这只吗
Is this him?
我正想跟你聊这事
Which is what I want to talk to you about.
不必说你的私事 但我想听听
Your personal issues are yours, but I-I'd like to hear
一直以来你对他的工作知道多少
what you know about his work life at the time.
你是说喀布尔的烂摊子吗
You mean the whole mess in Kabul?
对
Yeah.
我知道的不多
What I know is not a lot.
他被遣返回国
He was...sent home.
他对此耿耿于怀
He was not happy about it at all.
他就开始...
He started...
酗酒
Drinking.
酗酒 但丁才不会
Drinking? Dante? No.
不 我想说他有点魔怔
No, I was gonna say... obsessing,
但那样也不太对
but that's not quite right either.
他当时很痛苦 显而易见
He was bitter, for sure,
因为那种事遭到责罚
for getting blamed for something that,
据我所知 错不在他
as I understand it, wasn't his fault.
可他就是放不下
And...he just wouldn't let it go.
所以到头来 时机真的很不凑巧
So in the end, the timing was just... really bad.
什么意思
How do you mean?
因为等我终于决定离他而去
Because right when I finally gave up on him and walked out,
喀布尔的事却翻篇了
the whole Kabul thing kind of blew over.
他又被委以新任务 重回职场 到处出差
He got some new assignment, back in the game, traveling again.
去哪了
Where?
你们应该比我更清楚
You would know more about that than me.
国外某处 他不肯说
Overseas somewhere? He couldn't say.
总之 那时我们几乎断了联♥系♥
Anyway, by that time, we were barely talking.
非常有帮助
Well, this was very helpful.
谢谢
Thank you.
你知道困扰他的是什么吗
You know what really bugged him?
就是整件事有多不公平
The sheer unfairness of it all.
因为当他在那边
'Cause at the same time he's over there,
努力想让事态恢复正常时
trying to bring some sanity to the situation,
有个女的 中情局的站长
there's this woman, this CIA Station Chief,
却完全失控了
who was completely off the rails.
当他从喀布尔像个弃民一样被遣返回国时
Right around the time he's sent home from Kabul, total pariah,
那疯婆娘却用无人机袭击了一场婚礼
this crazy lady drops a drone on a wedding party,
死了四十人 知道她得到了什么吗
killing 40 people. And you know what she gets?
升职
A promotion.
所以...
So...
好了 人生满是不公
Okay, life's not fair.
我懂 或许你也懂
I know that. Maybe you do, too.
但我想但丁真的不懂
But I'm not sure Dante really does.
他跟我说她有躁郁症
He told me she's bipolar.
她不是 她无疑是世上最稳定的人
Well, she's not. She's about the most stable person on Earth.
他还说他曾经酗酒 又撒谎了
He also said he started drinking heavily--another lie.
还说他被调回了国内
And that he was chained to a desk stateside
可是据她所说 他一直在出差
when, according to her, he was traveling.
-他去过哪 -她不知道
- Where was he going? - She had no idea.
她这话其实是指她不在乎
By that point, she didn't really care.
你去查一下他的出差记录 很重要
But--but check out the travel. It's important.
我想他就是在那时被招募的
I think that's when he was getting recruited.
麦克斯 还在听吗
Max, are you there?
在 在听
Yeah, I'm here.
我还遇到了一些很扯的事
Also there was some crazy, crazy stuff involving me.
比如
Like what?
不知道从何说起
I sort of don't know where to start.
不如我带弗兰妮一起过来
H-how about I come over with Franny,
我一下子跟你说完吧
and we go over everything at once?
现在不行 我有点忙
Now's not a good time. I'm kind of busy.
忙什么
With what?
我有发现了再联♥系♥你
I'll--I'll get back to you once I find something.
好 打给我
Okay, good. Call.
我们把车停哪儿了
So where did we park?
你不该瞒着她
It's not right, you keeping her in the dark.
我不想谈这事
I don't want to discuss it.
是卡莉告诉你出了什么事
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表