剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
国土安全
第七季 第十二集
[本季终]
《国土安全》前情提要...
Previously on "Homeland"...
我知道你跟索尔·贝伦森合作
I know you're working with Saul Berenson.
我也知道他刚组团去了莫斯科
I also know he just took a group to Moscow.
他们的目的是什么
Why are they there?
抓回西蒙妮·马丁
To retrieve Simone Martin.
试想西蒙妮·马丁回来 公开宣称
Imagine Simone Martin saying that publicly,
我们怪在基恩头上的事其实是俄♥国♥人干的
that everything we've been blaming on Keane is actually Russians.
跟俄♥罗♥斯♥大使说几句 索尔的任务就会失败
A few words to the Russian ambassador, and Saul's mission fails.
度假屋的A计划泡汤了
Plan "A" at the dacha went to shit.
小队走进了个埋伏
Team walked into a trap.
那解释一下你是如何行使第25修正案
Explain to me how you used the 25th Amendment
罢黜一位并未昏迷
to oust a President who is not in a coma,
也未残废
not in any way disabled,
一手掌控官员的总统
clearly in possession of her faculties.
伊丽莎白·基恩已经不是总统了
Elizabeth Keane is no longer President.
我们之前拿到的授权已经失效
Whatever authorization we had has vanished.
我们可以利用他们内部的分歧
There are divisions on their side we can use against them.
你们想要什么
What do you want?
西蒙妮·马丁
I want Simone Martin.
我们遇袭了
亚库辛的人
他们在把人赶出大楼
都是你搞的鬼
This whole crazy thing is you.
克林姆林宫失控了 而你是麻烦所在
The Kremlin has lost control. You are the problem.
你觉得他们会怎么做 你只是枚弃子
What do you think they'll do? You are expendable.
警卫
那辆灰色奔驰
她在里面
你还好吧
You good?
没事
Yeah.
身体放低 明白吗
Keep down, okay?
他们在大使♥馆♥等我们吗
They're expecting us at the Embassy?
对
Yeah.
原来就是这个计划吗
Was that always the plan?
基本上吧 区别是以前没料到
More or less. Difference being we didn't expect
-我们被叶夫根尼紧追 -确实没有
- to have Yevgeny on our ass. - Well, we don't.
至少现在还没有
Not yet, anyway.
在这左转
Left here.
从现场直播视频可以看到
Live videos taken on the ground show
俄军情局总部发生了一场
a violent assault in progress at the headquarters
暴♥力♥袭击...
of the GRU...
俄♥罗♥斯♥情报指挥中心 楼内人员
...Russia's main intelligence directorate, where personnel...
被俄外情局成员拖出楼外
are being dragged outside,
拳脚相加 持枪威胁
beaten, and held at gunpoint by members of the SVR,
俄♥罗♥斯♥外情局
the Russian foreign intelligence service,
...的现代继承者
a modern successor...
这是什么 发生了什么
What is this? What's going on?
很明显 俄♥罗♥斯♥人内讧了
Apparently, the Russians are fighting each other.
胡扯 都是索尔·贝伦森搞的鬼 你派他去的
Bullshit. It's Saul Berenson, and you sent him there.
你以为呢 我查不出吗
You thought what? I wouldn't find out?
我会不知道你往莫斯科丢了一颗定时炸♥弹♥吗
I wouldn't notice you sent a damn time bomb to Moscow?
他在干什么
What is he doing?
任务是什么
What's the mission?
他在...
He's...
和俄情报界人员
discussing Russian Active Measures
讨论俄♥罗♥斯♥的积极手段
with members of their intelligence community.
真的吗 这就是"讨论积极手段"
Really? That is "Discussing active measures"?
你不想回答我的问题 好
You don't wanna answer my questions? Fine.
我现在就把他撤回来
I'll pull him from the field right now.
别那么做
Don't do that.
为什么
Why not? Why shouldn't I?
为什么
Why shouldn't I?
-西蒙妮·马丁 -她怎么了
- Simone Martin. - What about her?
我告诉过你她是俄♥罗♥斯♥特工
I told you she's a Russian operative.
-曾是俄♥罗♥斯♥特工 -不
- Was a Russian operative. - No.
她还活着 在莫斯科
She's alive in Moscow.
索尔是去把她带回来的
Saul has gone there to bring her back.
西蒙妮是俄军情局的 事发在军情局总部
Simone is GRU. That's GRU headquarters,
所以应该和索尔的任务有关
so we assumed it was part of Saul's mission,
但显然出了岔子
but obviously, something has gone wrong.
你这么觉得吗
You think?
应该有人向我汇报此事
I should've been briefed on this.
-你应该向我汇报 -我不能冒这个险
- You should've briefed me. - I couldn't take that chance.
冒什么险
What chance?
我会破坏
That I would compromise
一项正在进行中的美国行动吗
an American operation in progress on the ground?
是的
Yes.
我为什么要那么做
Why on earth would I do that?
和你两天前暗地里捅我刀子一样的原因
For the same reason you stuck a knife in my back two days ago.
索尔
Saul.
他们拿到货了
They have the package.
都听好
Listen up.
准备回国 马上出发
We're going home. We leave now.
别回房♥间 直接去停车场
Don't go to your rooms. Go straight to the parking garage.
上校
Colonel.
贝伦森先生 出了什么事吗
Mr. Berenson, has something happened?
和你预料的一样
What you predicted.
华府发生了政♥变♥ 我被召回了
All the changes in Washington. I've been recalled.
你不是国♥家♥安♥全♥顾问了
You're not National Security Advisor anymore?
我说的是召回 不是解雇
I said recalled, not fired.
新任总统有事情要问我
New President wants to consult with me.
他还说要我务必邀请你和亚库辛将军
He also said I must invite you and General Yakushin
前往华盛顿继续这里的讨论
to Washington to continue our discussions there.
好的
I'd like that.
这是索尔·贝伦森
This is Saul Berenson.
把她带到车上去
Get her in the van.
没事吧
Are we good?
警♥察♥的护送车队在外面等着 飞机起飞待命
Police escort is waiting outside. Plane is standing by.
-谢谢 吉姆 -别急着谢我
- Thanks, Jim. - Don't thank me yet.
叶夫根尼 搞定了吗
没有 她跑了
混帐 你居然让她跑了
我命令过你
听我说 不是我放她走了 她自己逃了
我们知道她上了哪辆车 现在正在找那辆车
我回头打给你
停下 停下
Stop! Stop!
怎么了
What's wrong?
车上所有人全都下来
I want everyone out of this van.
-你说什么 -我说全都下车
- Excuse me? - I said everyone out!
冷静 上校
Colonel, calm down.
马上熄火
Turn off the car!
你正在自找难看
Please, you're making a fool of yourself.
是吗
I am?
喂
Da?
我们找到她了
在朱可夫大道向东
驶往美国大使♥馆♥
我已经调了警♥察♥去拦截她
找到她以后通知我
抱歉 误会了
I'm sorry. Misunderstanding.
一路顺风
Have a good flight.
是谁一直在给你打电♥话♥
Who keeps calling you?
谁都不是 别乱动
It's nobody. No, don't!
克林特 到底是谁
Clint. Who?
是珍妮特 她为佩利参议员工作
It's...Janet. She works for Senator Paley.
详细说说
Tell me.
她闯进我家
She came to my house
想搞清楚索尔在搞什么
to find out what Saul was doing.
我都不知道她是怎么发现我的
I have no idea how she even connected me to it.
她威胁你了
She threatened you?
然后你就把带回西蒙妮的事告诉了她
And you told her about the plan to exfiltrate Simone.
这就是为什么俄♥国♥人在那个别♥墅♥早有准备
That's why the Russians were waiting at the dacha.
索尔正在去机场的路上
Saul's en route to the airport.
你对谁提过
Have you said anything to anybody
-目前的行动吗 -一个字都没说
- about what's happening now? - No, nothing. Not a word.
这也是我不接电♥话♥的原因
It's why I'm not answering the phone.
她什么都不知道 所以在急着找我们
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表