剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
- Not bad. - Yeah.
我可以离开一会儿吗
Hey, you mind if I duck out for a bit?
我得去找我姐姐
I should touch base with my sister.
她躲着不见我
She was in high dungeon.
好 反正现在得交给分♥析♥员了
Sure. It's up to the quants now anyhow.
谢谢
Thanks.
和气点
Be nice.
你姐姐只是担心你和你的孩子
Your sister's just worried about you and the kid.
好
Yeah.
索尔
Saul.
那是什么地方
Where the hell is that?
康涅狄格州
Connecticut.
那是个幌子还是真正的地址
Is that a bounce or a real location?
稍等
Give me a sec.
用户从电♥话♥电报公♥司♥服务器登录的
User logged in from an AT&T server.
我就是想说这个 每个等级都有个地址
That's what I'm talkin' about. There's one in every class.
保罗·威勒 红条纹资本
Paul Wyler. Red Strake Capital.
保罗·威勒 个人资产经理
Paul Wyler. Personal wealth manager.
他因2013年时
SEC flagged him in 2013
替北♥京♥一位房♥地♥产♥开♥发♥商王小波做事
for work done on behalf of client Wang Xiaobo.
被证交会标记上了
Beijing real estate developer.
威勒被调查了 没被起诉
Wyler was investigated, no charges filed.
我要是叶夫根尼 会让他管理我的钱
If I'm Yevgeny, I'd let him handle my money.
要查客户名单 子公♥司♥吗
Client list, affiliated firms?
好
Yep.
十八了
18.
莎伦 让反间谍部门好好会会保罗·威勒
Sharon, I need counterintel to have a friendly chat with Paul Wyler.
-威武的威 -在格林尼治镇
- W-Y-L-E-R. - Greenwich.
康涅狄格州格林尼治镇
Greenwich, Connecticut.
还好吗
How's it goin'?
很好
Okay.
麦琪在吗
Maggie around?
不在
Uh, no.
我打去她办公室了 她不在那
I called her office. They said she wasn't there.
可能去剪头发了什么的
Maybe a haircut or something?
弗兰妮在学校吗
Franny's at school?
在
Yeah.
她今天早上还好吗
Was she all right this morning?
比昨天好 睡得不错
Uh, better than yesterday. She slept.
那就好 我很抱歉
Good. I felt awful about that.
我不想走的 但是...
I didn't wanna leave, but...
发生了很重要的事
there was a pretty big thing going down
涉及到双面间谍和外国势力渗透
with a double agent and a foreign infiltration.
好在被我们阻止了
I think we may have stopped it.
其实还狠狠地反击了他们
Came up with a kind of amazing counterpunch, actually.
很好
That's great.
抱歉 我知道听着像科幻故事
I'm sorry. I-I know this sounds like science fiction.
我相信你
I...believe you.
我相信你在做很重要的事
I believe you were doing something important.
麦琪也信
So does Maggie.
她什么时候回来
When's she coming home?
不知道
Uh, I don't know.
你能打去问问她吗
Can you call and ask her?
她不接我电♥话♥
She's not answering my calls
因为她想表明态度...
'cause she's trying to make a point, and...
我已经知道了
she's made it.
能打去问问她什么时候回来吗
Can you just call and find out when she'll be back?
好吧 算了
All right, know what? Forget it.
她会接家里的来电的
She'll pick up the home phone.
卡莉 卡莉
Carrie. Carrie.
-卡莉 别打 -干鸡毛啊
- Carrie, stop. - What the fuck?
别打给她 她...
Don't call her. She's...
她在跟律师谈话
She's talking to a lawyer.
-谈什么 -弗兰妮
- About? - Franny.
律师叫什么
What's the name of this lawyer?
该死的 告诉我你妻子在哪
Goddamn it. Tell me where your wife is.
不行
No. No.
抱歉 我知道你很难受
I'm sorry. I-I know that this is painful.
我确实有错
Look, I made a mistake.
不该带弗兰妮去但丁家 简直...
Bringing Franny to Dante's, that was...
大错特错
that was a big mistake.
但世上不只有我这个母亲犯过错
But I am not the only parent in this world who has stumbled.
-不是犯错那么简单 -对 我明白
- That was more than a stumble. - Yeah, I'm aware of that.
我觉得你不明白
I-I don't really think that you are.
你没法给她稳定的家
You can't provide her with a stable home,
那就换我们来 不是一周 也不是半年
so we are going to. Not for a week, not for six months.
那样对孩子伤害很大
That is too damaging for a child.
如果她生活不稳定
And if she doesn't get some stability in her life,
最后就会跟你一样
she's gonna end up just like you.
卡莉
Carrie.
喂
Hello?
你到底在搞什么啊
What in God's name are you doing?
米罗夫打电♥话♥了 他很生气
Mirov called. He's furious.
他说你不接电♥话♥
He said you won't answer the phone.
但丁·艾伦要跟美国合作 西蒙妮
Dante Allen is cooperating with the Americans, Simone.
我知道 很抱歉
I know, and I'm sorry.
但我们现在的处境
But we are no longer in a position
无法挽救情报网络 就是说你必须
to salvage the network, which means you have to--
我才他妈不在乎什么情报网 西蒙妮
I don't give a fuck about the network, Simone.
-他们抓了我们的人 -米罗夫慌了
- They've got one of us in custody. - Mirov's panicking,
你也是 冷静点 客客气气地跟他谈谈
and so are you. Calm down, speak to him respectfully,
或许能派人过来帮你
and maybe he'll send you reinforcement.
他自己说的吗
Did he say that?
他说如果你不重建联络
He said if you don't re-establish contact,
就认定你脱离组织
he will designate you rogue.
听到了吗
Did you hear me?
听到了
Yes.
但丁的事很抱歉
I'm sorry about Dante.
不怪你
Ah, it's not your fault.
肯定怪我
Of course it is.
我会承担全责的
And I will take full responsibility.
西米 有电♥话♥打进来了
Hey, uh, Simi, I got another call coming.
估计是米罗夫
It's probably Mirov.
接电♥话♥ 别让他等久了
Answer him. Don't make him wait.
好 晚点再联♥系♥
Yeah, I'll call you back.
米罗夫 抱歉
我知道你的处境复杂...
我是威勒 他妈的什么情况
It's Wyler. What the fuck is going on?
未知来电
你在听吗 喂
Are you there? Hello?
你是用加密线路打给我的吗
Are you calling me from an encrypted line?
我他妈不知道
I don't fucking know!
有两个联调局的找上门来了
I have two assholes from the FBI at my front door!
我该跟他们说什么
What am I supposed to tell them?!
别说 一个字都别说
Nothing. Not a single word.
明白吗
Do you understand?
啥都别说 找律师 别再给我打了
Don't say anything. Get a lawyer and never call me again.
你♥他♥妈♥...
What the fuck are you--
贝塞斯达
-你别这样 -多谢你们收留
- This isn't a good idea. - Thanks for your input.
-卡莉 -别他妈打我女儿的主意
- Carrie... - Stay the fuck away from my kid.
卡莉
Carrie!
急诊
米罗夫来电♥话♥了 他说他联♥系♥不上你
Mirov called. Says he can't reach you.
对 我把手♥机♥扔了
Yeah. I had to dump my phone.
他派支援队来了吗
Is he sending a team?
没
No.
他派了架飞机
He has a plane waiting.
想要我把你带过去
He wants me to take you there.
我跟他说了没用的
I told him it was a nonstarter.
里面情况怎么样
What does it look like in there?
艾伦还在急诊室
Allen's still in the E.R.
他们把他转移到了一个私人病房♥
They moved him to a private area--
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表