剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
国土安全
第七季 第八集
《国土安全》前情提要
Previously on "Homeland"...
3月30日
On March 30th, I was told
我被告知从这些地方取钱
to withdraw money from these places.
你是出于个人意愿给的钱吗
Were you delivering the money on your own behalf?
马丁小姐 我们要知道这人是谁
Ms. Martin, we need to know who this is
不然我们就打道回府吧
or we can all go home.
是位白宫的高级官员
A senior White House official.
你是说大卫·威灵顿
You mean David Wellington?
-这女人在撒谎 -什么意思
- This woman's lying. - What are you talking about?
她满口胡言 还对参议员说谎
She's full of shit and now she's lying to a Senator.
我们得终止这一切
We have to pull the plug.
这女人的背后金主
Whoever's bankrolling this woman also wants
也希望把麦克伦登之死嫁祸到白宫头上
McClendon's murder pinned on the White House.
所以她被抓是预谋好的
So she was supposed to get caught?
你是这意思吗
Is that what you're saying?
她在委员会作证是早就预谋好的
She was supposed to testify in front of the Committee?
你和你的联调局朋友难道不想要这结果吗
Weren't you and your FBI friend interested in just this outcome?
你说有些关于但丁的问题
You said you had some questions about Dante?
我想听听你对他的工作知道多少
I'd like to hear what you know about his work life.
你知道困扰他的是什么吗
You know what really bugged him?
当他从喀布尔像个弃民一样被遣返回国时
Right around the time he's sent home from Kabul, total pariah,
有个女的 中情局的站长
there's this woman, this CIA station chief
却完全失控了
who's completely off the rails.
知道她得到了什么吗 升职
And you know what she gets? A promotion.
他是联调局的
He's FBI.
在海外反恐小组干了几年
He spent several years in counterterrorism overseas.
长官
Hey, sir.
有个问题
We may have a problem.
我警告过她别掺和的
She was warned to stay clear.
为什么要去找奥黛丽
Why you went to Audrey.
因为我觉得你...
Because I think you're--
趴在地上 趴下
Get on the ground! On the ground!
-不要 -别动
- No! - Don't move!
-别他妈碰我 -没事
- Get the fuck off me! - It's okay.
没事的 弗兰妮
It's okay, Franny.
是他救了我们
He saved our lives.
是的
Yeah.
他叫什么名字
What was his name?
卡莉 你现在不正常
Carrie, you're not yourself.
你没得我那病
You don't have my condition.
我在控制病情 一直在控制
I'm dealing with it. I-I've been dealing with it
22岁就开始了
since I was 22.
她说不能让任何同事知道 她有狂躁症
She said no one at work could know. She's bipolar.
整个国家都处在气愤中 情况不太妙
The mood of the country, it's not great.
内战
Civil...War!
总统女士 求你了
Madam President, please!
你得阻止这一切
You have to put a stop to this!
情况只会越来越糟
It's only getting worse.
你♥他♥妈♥就没有底线吗
Is there no fucking line?
荒唐的谎言和指控
Ridiculous lies and accusations.
白宫正深陷危机
The White House is in crisis mode.
我说的是信息战
I'm talking about information warfare.
我们的国家正遭受攻击
Our country is under attack.
现在就站起来吧 时不我待
The time to rise up is now!
我曾宣誓要保卫它
I swore an oath to protect it.
就当我是海角上的一束光
Just think of me as a light on the heavens,
一座灯塔 指引你避开礁石
a beacon, steering you clear of the wrongs.
你没事吧
You okay?
我知道你还在为昨晚的事心惊 是很吓人
Hey, I know you're upset about last night. It was scary.
我都吓坏了
I was scared.
不过现在没事了 我们很安全
But everything's okay now. We're fine.
不过宝贝 还有件事
Um, but this is the thing, sweetheart --
昨晚的事 跟谁都不能说
you can't talk about it, not to anyone.
为什么
Why?
因为那样会给我招来相当大的麻烦
'Cause I could get in really, really big trouble.
明白我说的了吗
Do you hear what I'm saying?
-明白 -很好
- Yes. - Okay.
是克拉克老师 你最喜欢她了
It's Mrs. Clarke. She's your favorite, right?
弗兰妮 怎么啦
Franny! What's up?
她昨晚过得不好 没怎么睡好
Uh, she had a rough night last night. Not much sleep.
小可怜
You poor thing.
那我就先走啦 宝贝
Okay, I'm gonna go now. Okay, sweetheart?
爱你
I love you.
没事的
It's okay.
好 拜
Okay. Bye.
喂
Yeah?
你♥他♥妈♥害我
You fucked me up.
我在做他工作 我有计划的
I was working him. I had a plan.
你就这么工作啊
That's what you call it?
不 我是告诉你 都快搞定了
No, I'm telling you, I was close.
那我告诉你 我已经搞定了
I'm telling you, I've got this.
你吹吧
Yeah, only you don't
要是你知道他怎么想的
because if you understood how he thinks,
也绝不会派突击队
you would never have sent an assault team
冲进他家
to break down his front door.
他满腹怨念
He's got a list of grievances a mile long that,
乖张不桀
in his mind, justifies anything he does.
你却火上浇油
I mean, you just added to that.
我们得谈谈
I need to talk to you.
这不正在谈嘛
Yeah, that's what we're doing.
不是这么谈 你在哪
No, not like this. Where are you?
妈的 索尔 再有两天西蒙妮就要作证了
Damn it, Saul! Simone testifies in two days.
你要是确定有办法阻止她
If you were really so sure you had a way to stop that,
就不会接这个电♥话♥
you wouldn't have answered the phone.
你在哪
Where are you?
麦克伦登将军之死
So... General McClendon's death
现已正式当作谋杀案处理
is now officially a murder investigation.
嗯 我知道
Yes. I was already aware.
局长跟我汇报过了
The Director briefed me.
你相信他的结论
And you accept his conclusions?
你想说什么
Where are you going with this?
总统女士 我们来此
We're here, Madam President,
代表来自两党的委员会成员
committee members from both sides of the aisle,
因为我们已看清前路
because for us, the path forward is clear.
前路如何啊
And what is that?
麦克伦登将军是被人谋杀的
General McClendon was murdered.
两天后将有目击证人对委员会作证
We have a witness appearing before us in two days
她会把你的幕僚长
who will implicate your Chief of Staff
也就是带着你 牵连进这个案子
and therefore, you, in the General's death.
我们来此...
We're here...
要求你辞职
to ask you to resign.
这些话从我宣誓就职之日起你就想说
You've been wanting to say that since the day I was sworn in,
现在时候到了
so... there.
你总算说出口了
You finally did.
-如果你照办... -辞职
- If you do this... - Resign.
我们不会让马丁小姐对委员会作证
we'll cancel Ms. Martin's appearance before the committee
给你 给这个国家留点余地
and spare you, and the country,
免得这届政♥府♥遭受该项指控
the chaos that would result from these kinds of criminal charges
引发一系列乱象
being leveled against this office.
我问你
Let me ask you something.
我们已经认识15年了
We have known each other 15 years.
莎莉 我们认识的时间更长
Shari, we have known each other even longer than that.
我们
All of us,
在委员会共事过
we have worked on committees together,
一起投过票
voted together,
出席过多少次活动
attended how many functions?
肩并肩
Together.
你们真认为
Do any of you really think that I, what,
我从哪个见不得人的地方找了个杀手
plucked an assassin from some dark corner
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表