剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
不对劲儿
Something isn't right.
有什么具体内容吗
What kind of specifics are we talking about?
邮件 短♥信♥ 你能复述出对话吗
Emails, texts? Are you able to recount conversations?
我记录我们之间的对话
I kept notes of the conversations because
是因为他神秘的举动让我开始担心
I began to have concern about how secret he was acting.
-他 -敲定协议之前不能再问了
-"He"? - No more questions until we have an agreement.
我得跟你谈谈 现在就谈
I need to talk to you. Now.
-西蒙妮在说谎 -你说什么
- Simone is lying. -W hat are you talking about?
她满嘴喷粪 还对参议员说谎
She's full of shit, and now she's lying to a Senator.
我们得终止这一切
We have to pull the plug.
你♥他♥妈♥说什么呢
What the fuck are you talking about?
-她的证言不可信 -你怎么知道
- She is not a credible witness. - How do you know that?
我就是知道
I just do.
依据呢
Based on what?
那天晚上我就想告诉你
I was trying to tell you the other night,
情况不大对劲儿
something does not feel right.
卡莉 她现在就要背叛大卫·威灵顿了
Carrie, she's in there right now flipping on David Wellington.
-我们要的就是这个 -不 你不懂
- Exactly what we wanted. - No, you are not listening.
我觉得威灵顿没牵扯其中
I don't think Wellington's involved.
-我觉得她的同伙另有其人 -谁
- I think she's working with someone else. - Who?
我不知道 我们得找出那个人
I don't know. That's what we have to find out.
等一下 你自己想想
Hang on a second. Just stop and think.
你要取消这次信息交换会议
Now you're about to blow up a proffer session
告诉参议院司法委员会主席
and tell the Chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee
你这么做是因为你有不好的预感
it's because you have a bad feeling?
他们马上就要给她豁免权了
They are this close to giving her immunity,
说明他们要她在公开听证会上作证
which means they want her to testify in open hearing.
公开听证会啊
Open hearing!
到时候 她说不说谎都无所谓了
At that point, it doesn't matter if she's lying or not.
到时候这届政♥府♥就毁了
At that point, the damage to the Presidency is done.
那就是我们的错了 但丁 我们的错
And that is on us, Dante. Our responsibility.
你今天吃药了吗
You eat anything today?
什么
Excuse me?
睡觉了吗 你最近有睡觉吗
How about sleep? Are you getting any lately?
我知道我这几天挺怪的
I know I've been pretty wired these last few days.
但现在别跟我扯这些
Do not pull this shit with me right now.
是你让我提醒你的
This is what you asked me to do.
-我就要做到底 -跟那没关系
- This is exactly what you asked me to do. - This is not that.
看着可像那回事了
Well, it sure as hell looks like it.
你知道吗 我觉得你该去看真正的医生
And you know what? I think you need to see a real doctor,
别找从后备箱拿药给你的那种人
not some guy slinging drugs out of the trunk of his car.
我真不懂我一开始干嘛要答应
I don't know why I agreed to that in the first place.
-既不正确也不安全 -但丁...
- It's not right or safe. - Dante...
-不 -我没事 真的
- No. - I'm fine. Really.
真的 才怪
Really? You're not.
-我送你回家 -我得跟佩利谈谈
- Let me take you home. - I need to talk to Paley.
明天再谈
Then do it tomorrow.
或者后天 等你脑子清楚点儿
Or the next day, when your head is straight.
卡莉 回家去
Carrie... You have to go home.
好吧 好吧 也许你说得对
Okay. Okay. Maybe you're right.
对不起 我本不想这么刺头儿的
I'm sorry. I don't mean to be such a hard ass.
没 没事
No. It's fine.
进去吧 我能照顾好自己
Go back in. I can take care of myself.
-你确定 -是是 我回家去
- Are you sure? - Yeah. Yeah, I'll go home.
我去给你拿外套
I'll get your coat.
我不会派盖尔伯 部长都受不了他
I wouldn't send Garber. Secretary can't stand him.
瓦斯奎斯觉得他是个傻子
Vazquez thinks he's an idiot.
你这是在给自己找事
You're just making more work for yourself.
可能你说得对
You're probably right.
抱歉
I'm so sorry.
-带个口信 -她说事态紧急
- Take a message. - She said it's urgent.
对不起 我走投无路了
I'm sorry. I-I... I didn't know what else to do.
你还好吧
You okay?
不太好
Not really.
我被逼入死角了 索尔 出不来
I'm in a corner, Saul. A bad corner.
你想走走吗 我有点冷
You wanna walk a little? I'm cold.
好
Sure.
一个月前 我遇见个局里的老朋友
About a month ago, I ran into an old Bureau friend.
我们喝了几杯 聊聊天
We had a couple drinks, got to talking,
发现我们对于当下的国情
turns out, we shared a similar view about
有着相似的看法
what was going on in the country.
-不喜欢总统 -不喜欢
- Not a fan of the President? - Nope.
而且他有证据能证明
Plus he had a line on evidence which indicated
她明知故犯 滥用职权
she was knowingly abusing her power.
比如呢
Like what?
司法部的某份备忘录
Certain memos to DOJ.
他曾作为小组成员审问过
He was part of the team interviewing everyone detained
第二波被逮捕的人
in the second wave of arrests.
我跟参议员佩利有过秘密来往
I opened a secret channel to Senator Paley.
好奇怪的组合 你跟佩利
Strange bedfellows, you and Paley.
结果大家都被释放了 不是吗
Got everybody released, didn't we?
你们确实帮上忙了
You certainly helped.
我当时以为一切都结束了
Anyway, I thought that was the end of it.
可是麦克伦登将军死在了狱中
But then General McClendon dropped dead in prison.
那时起 事情就变得特别诡异
That's...that's when things started getting really weird.
怎么说
How so?
我们发现大卫·威灵顿的女朋友
We found out David Wellington's girlfriend
在麦克伦登死前一天
was in Hazelton, West Virginia,
带着五万美金出现在西弗吉尼亚的黑兹尔顿
with $50,000 the day before McClendon died.
-卡莉 拜托 -你不信
- Carrie, come on. - You don't believe me?
她刚同意在佩利的委员会面前作证
She just agreed to appear in front of Paley's Committee.
-刚是什么时候 -还不到一小时
- What do you mean just agreed? - Less than an hour ago,
她和律师一起出席信息交换会议
in a proffer session with her lawyer.
她要作不利于威灵顿的证言以换取豁免权
She's gonna testify against Wellington in exchange for immunity.
你知不知道这些事哪怕有一条是真的...
You realize if even a shred of this is true--
不是真的 索尔
It's not true, Saul.
我就想跟你说这一点
That's what I'm trying to tell you.
但她还是会宣誓指证
But she's gonna swear to it anyway.
-为什么 -我不知道
- Why? - I don't know.
我只知道她在撒谎
I-I only know she's lying.
关于钱还是威灵顿
About the money or about Wellington?
都有 但威灵顿的事她肯定在撒谎
Both, I'd say, but definitely about Wellington.
他是无辜的 千真万确
He is innocent. That is confirmed.
你怎么如此确信
How can you be so sure?
因为我已经监视他一周了 索尔
Because I've been watching him for the past week, Saul.
我在监视他家 他绝对是无辜的
I'm up in his home. The guy had nothing to do with it.
-相信我 -等等
- Believe me. - Back up a second.
你在监视大卫·威灵顿
You've got surveillance on David Wellington?
谁授权的
On whose authority?
索尔 拜托 你能不能...
Saul, please. Can you just--
能不能暂且支持我一次
can you just go with me for a minute?
支持你 不 我不能支持你
Go with you? No, I can't just go with you.
-你明白这会把我置于何地吗 -我明白
- You understand the position this puts me in? - Yes, I do.
你可以借此拯救总统乃至拯救全国
In a position to save the President and possibly the republic.
-我了个操的 -我是认真的 索尔
- Oh, for fuck's sake. - I'm serious, Saul.
至少在你告发我前
At least help me figure this out
帮我弄清这件事
before you sell me down the river.
我的方法或许不合你意 但如果不是威灵顿
You may not like my methods, but if it wasn't Wellington,
肯定是其他人买♥♥凶杀死了麦克伦登将军
then somebody else took a hit out on General McClendon.
问题在于那人是谁
The question is who.
所以呢
Well?
我想你刚回答了自己的问题
Well, I think you just answered your own question.
怎么
How?
你说得对 这女人的背后金主
If you're right, whoever's bankrolling this woman
也希望把麦克伦登之死嫁祸到白宫头上
also wants McClendon's murder pinned on the White House.
所以她被抓是预谋好的
So she was supposed to get caught?
她在委员会作证是早就预谋好的
Is that what you're saying? She was supposed to testify
-你是这意思吗 -很牵强吗
- in front of the Committee? - Is it so far-fetched?
你和你的联调局朋友难道不想要这结果吗
Weren't you and your FBI friend interested in just this outcome?
他叫什么来着
What's his name again?
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表