剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
国土安全
第七季 第十集
《国土安全》前情提要
Peviously on "Homeland"...
-麦琪在吗 -不在
- Maggie around? - Uh, no.
别打给她 她在跟律师谈话
Don't call her. She's-- she's talking to a lawyer.
-谈什么 -弗兰妮
- About? - Franny.
你没法给她稳定的家 那就换我们来
You can't provide her with a stable home, so we are going to.
-卡莉 -别他妈打我女儿的主意
- Carrie. - Stay the fuck away from my kid.
但丁不见了 我不能走
Dante's missing. I can't go, then.
这可能危及整个行动
This can put the whole operation at risk.
那我得做好再不见你的准备了
Then I must plan to never see you again.
西蒙妮 西蒙妮
Simone. Simone.
参议员 艾伦先生现关押在联邦监狱
Mr. Allen is in federal custody, Senator,
以违反《间谍法案》的罪名遭到起诉
charged with violations of the Espionage Act.
他已经交代了 目前已经确认
And he's talking. So far, he's confirmed a devastating account
他是俄方干扰我们民♥主♥进程的有力证据
of Russian interference in our Democratic process,
包括给你和你的委员会
including feeding you and your committee a steady diet
-大量提供虚假情报 -山姆 你被耍了
- of manipulated information. - You've been played, Sam.
-抱歉 你能帮帮我吗 -当然
- Sorry, can you help me? - Sure.
我今天得早一点接我女儿
I need to pull my daughter out a little early today.
-亲爱的 你准备好了吗 -好了
- Hey, sweetheart. You ready? - Yeah.
-但丁吗 -是我
- Hey, Dante? -Yeah.
我可以五分钟后打给你吗
Can I call you back in, like, five minutes?
叶夫根尼在这里 封锁医院
Yevgeny's here. Lock down the hospital.
但丁 操
Dante! Fuck.
你得回去上课
Hey, you need to go back to class.
-我爱你宝贝 放学再来接你 -不嘛
- I love you, baby. I'll see you after school. - No, Mommy.
不 妈咪 别走
No, Mommy. No.
不 我得走了 我得走了
No, I gotta go. I gotta go.
你做了什么
What did you do?
是他救了我们
He saved our lives.
是的
Yeah.
他叫什么名字
What was his name?
卡莉 你现在不正常
Carrie, you're not yourself.
你没得我那病
But you don't have my condition.
我在控制病情 一直在控制
I'm dealing with it. I-I've been dealing with it
22岁就开始了
since I was 22.
她说不能让任何同事知道 她有狂躁症
She said no one at work could know. She's bipolar.
整个国家都处在气愤中 情况不太妙
The mood of the country, it's not great.
内战
Civil...War.
总统女士 求你了
Madam President, please!
你得阻止这一切
You have to put a stop to this!
情况只会越来越糟
It's only getting worse.
你♥他♥妈♥就没有底线吗
Is there no fucking line?
荒唐的谎言和指控
Ridiculous lies and accusations.
白宫正深陷危机
The White House is in crisis mode.
我说的是信息战
I'm talking about information warfare.
我们的国家正遭受攻击
Our country is under attack.
现在就站起来吧 时不我待
The time to rise up is now!
我曾宣誓要保卫它
I swore an oath to protect it.
就当我是海角上的一束光
Just think of me as a light on the heavens,
一座灯塔 指引你避开礁石
a beacon, steering you clear of the wrongs.
你做得很好 大夫说这是最后一次了
You're doing great. Doc says this is the last one, okay?
可以了吗 卡莉
You ready, Carrie?
我们准备开始第三次也是最后一次治疗
We're gonna start prepping for your third and final treatment.
流程和过去一样
Same procedure as before.
开始吧
Let's get started.
今天我们同时给药
Today, we've got a bilateral application
右美托咪定2CC
with dexmedetomidine infusion for her lithium at 2cc's
琥珀酰胆碱5CC
and 5 cc's of Succinylcholine.
目前病患反应良好
So far, the patient's responded well to the procedure,
不过注射后
other than slight memory loss immediately
马上会产生轻度失忆
following the application.
和过去一样
Just like before,
没事吧 从100开始倒数
Okay? Counting backwards from 100.
100 99
98...
97...
96...
供氧准备
Ready for oxygen.
上琥珀酰胆碱
Giving Succinylcholine now.
生命体征正常
Vitals are normal.
电流正常 脑波正常
Current is good. EEG is good.
保持安全距离
Everyone clear.
开始电击
Apply stimulus.
癫痫诱发
Seizure induced.
副总统官邸
海军天文台
可以了
Yeah, there you go.
哪儿不对吗 先生
Something wrong, sir?
结打得不错 可颜色太红了
The knot's fine. Tie's too red.
也许该换种红色
Maybe the wrong kind of red.
先生 他在楼下已经等半个小时了
Sir, he's been downstairs for half an hour.
他好几次让我等得更久
He's kept me waiting longer than that more than once.
他和总统 这回轮到他了
They both have. He can wait.
-抱歉久等了 -副总统先生
- Sorry to keep you. - Mr. Vice President.
来杯咖啡吗 还是来点够劲的
Want some coffee? Something stronger?
虽然早点
It's early,
不过想喝什么吩咐凯尔
but Kyle can get you whatever you like.
不用了 谢谢
I'm fine. Thank you.
请坐
Ah. Please, sit.
要是没记错 这是你第一次来这吧
Am I mistaken, or is this your first visit here?
是初次拜访
Um, my first time.
这里还是1♥8♥9♥3年
It was built for the superintendent
为海军天文台台长建的
of the Naval Observatory back in 1♥8♥9♥3...
直到后来海军作战部长爱上这里
until the Chief of Naval Operations decided he liked it so much,
据为己有
he took it for himself.
位高毕竟权重
That rank has its prerogatives.
我一般都是侯旨那个
I'm usually the one who's summoned.
这肯定出大事了吧
Something important must be happening.
昨晚
Last night,
司法部长致电总统
the Attorney General called the President
问询佩利参议院促其签署文件一事
about a document Senator Paley wanted the A.G. to sign.
什么文件
What kind of document?
行使第25修正案
Invoking the 25th Amendment.
宣布总统不擅其职
Declaring the President unfit for office.
参议员认为诉诸总统内阁
The Senator thinks enlisting the President's Cabinet
比国会弹劾更易行事
will be easier than getting Congress to impeach.
他宣称四位成员已签署完毕
He claims four members have signed on already.
还差四位才能超过半数
Four short of the majority required.
都是哪四位
Who are the four?
我本希望你能告诉我的
Well, I was hoping you could tell me.
我要知道又何必问你
I wouldn't have asked if I knew.
所以 还没有人找过你
So you, yourself, haven't been approached.
没有 事实上 我还以为
No. In fact, I was under the assumption
佩利看到俄♥罗♥斯♥文档 就会有所改变
that Paley had eased off once he saw the Russia file.
本来是的 但丁·艾伦的死让他卷土重来
He had. Dante Allen's death put him back on the warpath.
我们有多紧迫
And how worried are we?
看情况
Depends.
什么情况
On what?
您 阁下
You, sir.
因为国会没有我的签字
Because Congress can't ratify the 25th Amendment
-就没法通过25号♥修订案 -没错
- without my signature. - Correct.
及时他得到了内阁大部分人的支持
Even if he's got a majority of the Cabinet,
佩利没有你的同意也没法做这事
Paley can't get this done without you.
她一定很痛苦
Must gall her,
她的总统生涯
that the survival of her Presidency
得取决于我
could come down to me.
总统相信你的判断
The President trusts your judgment.
相信我的判断
Trusts my judgment?
这样解读我们之间关系未免过誉了
That's a very generous interpretation of our relationship.
你有点太过敏感了吧
You're being a little sensitive, aren't you?
也许吧
Maybe.
不过我还真想不起来她哪次对我的
Still, I can't remember one time she demonstrated
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表