剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
离手
Clear.
这条路到头就是房♥子 两名守卫
一小时后换班
车停在这
步行过去
你一起吗
出发 动作快点
屋子南边有动静 掩护我
We got movement on the south perimeter. I'll need cover.
-总统女士 -索尔
- Madam President. - Saul.
终于有好消息
Good news finally.
我们拿到了西蒙妮·马丁的 逮捕令
We have a warrant for simone Martin's arrest.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
他们拿到了西蒙妮的逮捕令
They have a warrant for Simone's arrest.
索尔 我是大卫 真是个好消息
Saul, it's David. That's great news.
现在我正在去审问她的路上
I'm on my way to question her now.
你怎么做到的
How do you manage it?
我们有一个联调局探员
We have an FBI agent
能确认西蒙妮是俄♥罗♥斯♥间谍
who confirmed Simone's a Russian spy.
其他的事 你们最好不要知道
Beyond that, better you don't know.
总之我们成功了 逮到她了
But we did it. We got her.
-你想告诉他吗 -什么
- You want to tell him? - Excuse me?
索尔 我们也亲自联♥系♥了俄♥罗♥斯♥人
Saul, we've reached out to the Russians ourselves.
-怎么做的 -找大使 施加了点压力
- How? - I spoke to the Ambassador, put some pressure on.
我们想做个备选方案 不过现在不需要了
We wanted a backup plan to-- Doesn't really matter now.
你施压的时候 透露了西蒙妮的名字了吗
When you exerted this pressure, did you mention Simone by name?
当然 目的就是这个 让她不能作证
Of course. That was the idea. Keep her from testifying.
索尔 有问题吗
Saul, is that a problem?
告诉我
Tell me.
你们把她变成了靶子
You just put a target on her back.
跟着他们
Get after them.
走 走
Go, go.
-他们把她带走了 -怎么回事
- They got her. - What happened?
他们在前门布置诱饵 再从后门进来
They ran a decoy out front, came in the back.
我们为了追人 分散开了
We're fanning out, looking for him.
-喂 -她不在了
- Hello? - She's gone.
-什么 -他们带走她了
- What? - They got to her.
是俄♥罗♥斯♥人干的
The Russians did.
现在我们只有但丁了
Now Dante's all we've got.
卡莉
Carrie?
我回头再联♥系♥你
I-I'm gonna have to get back to you.
-怎么了 -他心跳停了
- What's going on? - His heart stopped.
什么
What?
他心跳停了
His heart stopped.
就是这样 不过我们在急诊室
It's--it's going now, but we're in the E.R.
告诉我 他会撑过去的
Tell me he's gonna make it.
女士 请出去
Ma'am, I'm gonna need you to step out.
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表