剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表
I have a visual on the fugitive.
我看到逃犯了
Closing in now.
正在靠近
Nowhere to run, Altru.
无路可逃了,阿尔图
Ah.
啊
And that, folks,is why they call Gamora
同志们,这就是为什么我们称卡魔拉为
the most dangerous turnstile in the galaxy.
银河系最危险的铁栅的原因
I was tracking bounties for Thanos
我正在追踪灭霸的赏金
while you two were still lab experiments.
而你们却依然在实验室里做实验
How about I experiment on your face?
不然我在你的脸上做实验如何?
Target headed your way, Drax.
目标朝你去了,德拉克斯
The runtish Kallusian fugitive.
那个矮小的克鲁森人
In which direction did he flee?
他朝哪个方向逃了?
Thank you, elderly female.
谢谢,大妈
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
Great, partner.Let's get a view from above.
好样的搭档,我们去上面看看
If there ain't no cover,ain't nowhere to hide.
如果没有掩体,那就无处藏身
Come on! Show your mug,you pointy-eared pipsqueak!
来啊!露出你的脸!你个尖耳朵的小子
When Cosmo say Guardians welcome back anytime,
当宇宙说欢迎银河护卫队随时回来
he mean only if not rain down
他的意思是只有他们不像雨点般一样
indiscriminate destruction.
随意破坏的时候
Darn telepathic pooch has to suck the joy out of everything.
该死的心灵感应狗毁掉了我所有的兴趣
You cannot escape my keen eye, Kallusian.
你无法逃出我敏锐的眼睛,克鲁森人
You are not the Kallusian.
你不是克鲁森人
What gave you the first clue, Drax?
是什么给了你首要提示,德拉克斯?
Probably your green skin.
也许是绿色皮肤
Or your weapon,or your female proportions.
或是你的武器,或者是你的女性特征
Oh, forget it, Gammy.
哎算了吧,格格
Drax don't speak sarcasm.
德拉克斯不会说嘲讽的话
Speaking of sarcasm,
说到嘲讽
Quill, you got a line on the fugitive?
奎尔,你看到逃犯了吗?
Quill?
奎尔?
There's a sweet bounty on this Kallusian loser,
这个库鲁森屌♥丝的赏金很可观
and Quill's been acting like he couldn't care less.
但是奎尔却好像一点都不在意
Where the flarg is he?
他到底在哪里?
Put it on your wish list, Peter,
把它放在你的愿望表里,彼得
and maybe Santa will bring it for Christmas.
圣诞老人也许就会在圣诞节把它带来
The good news is you have a home, Altru.
好消息是你有个家,阿尔图
The bad news is we're bringing you back there.
坏消息是我们要把你带回去
Oh, sorry, ma'am. I...
噢,不好意思女士,我…
I'm so scared.
我好害怕
For you.
因为你
Look. I don't want any trouble,
听着,我不想惹麻烦
but I am a desperate man.
但我是一个喜欢孤注一掷的人
You're desperate?
你喜欢孤注一掷?
I'm the one about to be sucked out into space feet-first,
我才是那个一只脚快要被吸出宇宙的人
so I think I win.
所以我认为我赢了
And don't even think of calling your friends.
别想喊你的朋友
Deal. But you might want to look behind you.
成交。但是你可能需要注意一下你身后
Oh, I'm not falling for that... one.
切,我才不会掉进那个…洞里
Oh, and did I mention that weapon only works for me?
噢,我说过那个武器之听我的话吗?
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
Pressure breach alerted us. Cosmo will fix hatch now.
压力破裂警告正在报♥警♥,宇宙会修复这个舱门
This is shoddy work, even for you, Quill.
这是豆♥腐♥渣♥工程,跟你的抓人水平一样,奎尔
I got the little gremlin, didn't I?
我不是抓到那个小精灵了吗?
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
Well, okay, if you want to get technical about it.
好吧,如果你想学到我抓人的技巧
Thanks, Cosmo.
多谢了,宇宙
You, move.
你,跟我走
I will escort the prisoner to the Milano
我会把囚犯送到米兰诺的
if you'd care to join me.
如果你们乐意和我一起的话
Seriously, what's up with Quill?
有一说一,奎尔怎么了?
His head's somewhere else.
他的心思在别处
And apparently so are his pants.
显然他都不知道他裤子掉了
Cosmo know. Read Quill's mind.
宇宙知道,宇宙读了奎尔的思想
And you actually found something?
所以你知道些什么吗?
Earth holiday called Christmas
地球的有一个假期叫圣诞节
is preoccupying.
正占据着他的心神
Was special day for Quill
对奎尔来说是个特殊的日子
as young malchik.
当他还是个年轻孩子时
Great, so Quill's missing
太棒了,所以奎尔在童年
one more stupid thing from his childhood,
又失去的一个愚蠢的事情
and we all gotta suffer for it.
我们现在要和他一起遭受
Hmm, perhaps not.
嗯,也许不用
Look. I agree a distracted Quill is a liability,
听着,我同意帮奎尔分心是我们的责任
but this...This is truly stupid.
但这个…太蠢了
According to my research,
根据我的研究
Christmas is about worshipping an evergreen
圣诞节是对一颗叫“卡罗尔”的
that goes by the name of "Carol."
常青树的崇拜
Also something about a fat bearded man in a hoversled
还有一个在雪橇里的胖白胡子老头
powered by underfed moombas.
雪橇用没有吃饱饭的驯鹿驱动
Yeah, well, according to this Terran broadcast I picked up,
根据我找到的这个地球广播
it's about spectrals creeping into your bedroom
会有幽灵偷偷潜入你的卧室
and scaring the krutack out of you.
然后吓你一大跳
And you know how they worship those trees?
你知道他们是怎么崇拜这些树的吗
They chop them down with axes!
他们用斧头把他们砍了!
It's mass carnage!
这简直是大屠♥杀♥!
Hey, watch it!
嘿,小心点!
Your information is incorrect.
你的信息不对
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特!
Oh, please, please, I have to see the broker.
求求你,我得见当铺商
I have something to sell him.
我有东西要卖♥♥给他
I know. You stole it from the dude
我知道,你是从付我们钱告发你的
who's paying us to turn you in.
那家伙手中偷来的
I only did it for my family and my people.
我这样做只是为了我的家人和族人
We need the units badly.
我们太需要钱了
Yeah, well, as a wise man once said,
行,一个智者曾经说过
"Can't always get what you want."
“你没办法永远如你所愿得到你想要的”
I told you this was stupid.
我说过这个太蠢了
Somebody's getting the claws! I am Groot.
某人要有爪子了! 我是格鲁特
Keep your branches to yourself.
别把你的树枝朝向我
Now, this is the Christmas I remember.
我记得现在是圣诞节
Everyone arguing.
每个人都在争吵
We were hoping to cheer you up with this celebration.
我们想帮你庆祝这个节日
Well, you didn't,so shut it down.
但是你们没有做到,所以算了吧
Wait. So you're saying you don't miss Christmas?
等等,所以你说你不想念圣诞节?
Then what's got you moping around
那是什么让你那么心不在焉
like a Doldromian Sloth-Bath?
像个树懒?
Fine.
好吧
When I was eight, I was supposed to get a sled for Christmas.
当我八岁时,我本应该得到一个雪橇最为圣诞礼物
…Instead...
但是
Spirit! Show me no more.
咪尼玛尼哄!别再给我看了
Why do you delight to torture me?
为什么你这么热衷于折磨我?
I am the Ghost of Christmas past.
我是曾经圣诞的鬼魂
Seriously? What?
认真的? 什么?
I wanna see how it ends.
我想看看结局是什么
Approaching Planet Kallu.
正在接近克鲁森星
Welcome home, Mr. Fugitive.
欢迎回家,囚犯先生
Okay, let's just turn in this Altru guy,
得了,我们赶紧移交了这个阿尔图
score the bounty... Whoa!
然后拿走赏金…哇!
What is this krutackin' stuff?
这他喵是什么东西?
Snow.
雪
Please.
求你了
Neeza will throw me in the dungeon.
尼扎会把我扔进地牢
My family can't afford the bail.
我家人交不起保金的
I'll never see them again.
我将再也看不到他们
Save it. I'm just chasing the units. Okay?
省省吧,我也在赚钱好吧
If I knew the place was this fancy,
我要是早知道这个地方这么的恢弘
I'd have held out for a bigger payoff.
我一定会要求更高的报酬
This is my house, down in the village.
这是我家,在一个村庄里
Please, go there and tell them not to sell it.
拜托了,去那儿然后告诉他们别把它卖♥♥了
剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表