剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表
Star-Lord Super-Awesome Adventure Log.
星爵超级精彩探险日志
My quest for the Cosmic Seed,
我追寻宇宙之种
a thingy with so much power
一个体积小但是能量巨大
that every bad guy in the universe wants it,
宇宙中所有坏人都想要的小东西
had led me and the Guardians of the Galaxy to Spartax,
将我和银河护卫队带到了斯巴泰克斯
which also happens to be my dad's home planet.
那里刚好是我爸爸的母星球
I thought it was a dead end until I learned my father, J'Son,
我以为那是条死胡同 直到我知道我的国王父亲
stole the Cosmic Seed from Asgard years ago.
多年前从仙宫偷了宇宙之种
I showed the evidence to Thor, but he didn't take it very well.
我把证据给托尔看了 但他不是很能接受
Turns out, the war was all a setup by Thor's brother, Loki,
事实证明 战争都是托尔的弟弟洛基的圈套
who wanted to get his big bro out of the way
他想把自己的哥哥解决掉
so he could rule Asgard himself.
自己来统治仙宫
Well, we tricked him and revealed the truth,
我们骗他说出了真♥相♥
and also exposed J'Son as a traitor to his own people.
同时在人♥民♥面前揭露了国王的恶行
I hate to say it, but my father's, like, 99 percent a jerk,
虽然我不想这么说 但我父亲基本就是个混♥蛋♥
'cause dear old Dad had one more trick up his sleeve.
因为我亲爱的老爸还有一个害人的伎俩
You made a deal with Thanos?
你跟灭霸达成协议了吗
I did what I must, Peter.
我必须这么做 彼得
I required an ally to protect my people
我需要一个盟友保护我的人♥民♥
from the treachery of Loki and Asgard.
不受洛基和仙宫背叛的危害
Well, maybe they'd have been a little less treacherous
或许如果你开始不从他们那里
if you hadn't stolen the
偷宇宙之种的话
Cosmic Seed from them in the first place!
他们不会这么背叛
You are a fool, Son-of-J.
你个白♥痴♥ 杰桑
Even my brother, Loki, knows better than to trust the Mad Titan.
即使我弟弟洛基都知道灭霸不可信
Uh, hi. Uh, yeah, I hate to break up the blame game,
我也不想打断你们责怪来责怪去
but we got incoming!
但有敌人来袭击了
Hmm, it appears the chaos has only just begun.
看来混乱才刚刚开始
Well played, J'Son.
干得漂亮 王国
You know, Dad, I made some really dumb mistakes in my life,
你知道吗 爸 我这辈子犯过很多不该犯的错
but even I wouldn't trust Thanos.
但即便是我 都不会相信灭霸
This is how empires are made.
帝国就是这样缔造而成的
Hear me, Spartax.
听着 斯巴泰克斯人
The shadow of Thanos darkens your world.
灭霸的阴影笼罩了你们的世界
Submit to my will or perish.
不服从我的命令就得死
As a wise Earth man once said,
一位睿智的地球人说过
"Up your nose with a rubber hose."
"去你♥妈♥的♥"
Begone, Thanos,
走吧 灭霸
or this day will see your ruin,
否则今天你死定了
and this world shall become your tomb!
这个世界将会成为你的坟墓
Come get some of this!
来尝尝这个
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
Angela, Hogun, Heimdall,
安吉拉 霍根 海姆达尔
let us show these invaders the true might of Asgard!
我们给这些入侵者看看仙宫的真正力量
Destroyer Armor, clear the skies!
毁灭者盔甲 消灭空中的敌人
Not again.
又来
As much as I'm enjoying this,
虽然我很喜欢这种场面
I will take my leave.
但我要先走一步了
Face me, children of Asgard.
来对决吧 阿斯加德宫的毛孩子们
Angela, Heimdall,
安吉拉 海姆达尔
let us show the Mad Titan the might of Asgard.
我们让灭霸尝尝阿斯加德的真正厉害
Leave my world, Thanos!
滚出我的世界 灭霸
You first.
你先滚
No one blasts my baby sis.
不许惹我妹妹
The Guardians of the Galaxy.
银河护卫队
Surely you did not think you saw the last of Thanos.
你们不会以为我灭霸就这点本事吧
Teleporting me across the stars
星系之间传送我
only delayed the inevitable...
只会延迟无法避免的结局
Your doom.
你们的灭亡
It delayed only my vengeance.
那只会延迟我的复仇
Thanos will pay for the destruction of my family!
灭霸要为灭我家人之事付出代价
Not before he pays for the destruction of my life!
他要先为毁了我的人生付出代价
Pulverize that cosmic creep!
灭了那个宇宙怪物
That's right. It's a face full of hot lava!
没错 让你尝尝满脸岩浆的厉害
Feel the burn!
感受烧灼的痛苦吧
This is your end, Star-Lord.
你的生命就此终结 星爵
Lord Thanos, no. You must spare him.
灭霸大人 不要 请饶了他
And why should I?
为什么
Because even though my dad is a thief and a traitor,
因为即使我老爸是个贼是个叛徒
he still cares about his only son?
他仍然关心他唯一的儿子
Because if you still want the Cosmic Seed,
因为如果你还想要宇宙之种的话
my son is the only person who can find it.
我儿子是唯一能找到它的人
You are so not getting a Father's Day present.
父亲节我不给你送礼物了
Then let us find the Cosmic Seed together.
那我们就一起去寻找宇宙之种吧
Wait. Aren't you going to destroy Asgard?
等等 你不要毁灭阿斯加德吗
What about our deal?
我们的协议呢
The deal was for the Cosmic Seed.
协议内容是宇宙之种
Only once I have it will I destroy Asgard,
我只有拿到它才会毁灭阿斯加德
along with everything else.
还有其它一切
Uh, question. By "Everything else,"
提问 你说的"其它一切"
do you mean you're gonna destroy the whole galaxy?
是指要毁灭整个银河系吗
Why stop there?
何乐而不为呢
Well, what are we waitin' for?
我们在等什么
Let's fire up the Milano and go get Quill.
我们上米拉诺号♥去找奎尔啊
And have my revenge.
并且报仇
The son of Son-of-J is an honorable man.
国王的儿子是个值得尊重的人
I will accompany you,
我愿和你们一起去
as will Angela and the Destroyer Armor.
还有安吉拉和毁灭者盔甲
Heimdall, Hogun, Fandral, return to Asgard.
海姆达尔 霍根 范达尔 你们回仙宫
We must safeguard the realm from my brother's treachery.
我们必须保护阿斯加德不会因我弟弟的背叛而遭殃
You must take me with you.
你们带上我一起吧
I will save Peter, or die trying.
我会救彼得 至死方休
The only place you're going, Father, is a prison cell!
你要去的唯一地方就是监狱 父亲
You allied yourself with Thanos.
你和灭霸结盟了
Be thankful it is not I who will decide your fate.
不是由我决定你的命运 你就感恩吧
The galaxy's a big place.
银河系不小
Thanos could be headed anywhere.
灭霸可能去任何地方
You want to find him, you need me.
你们要想找到他 就需要我
Keep talking.
继续说
I communicate with Thanos
我用一个
with a device that's coded to my DNA.
有我DNA的设备和灭霸交流
You can use it to track him,
你们可以用它追踪他
but only if you take me with you.
但条件是你们带上我
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
Better not try anything.
最好不要耍小聪明
Or, by Gorath's bones, you will suffer
否则我发誓 一定让你
as few in the universe have.
尝尝前所未有的痛苦滋味
I thought my son's ship looked bad,
我以为我儿子的飞船只是难看
but how can you stand the smell?
你们是怎么受得了这股味儿的
Get used to flying coach, J-Boy,
适应经济舱吧 小子
'cause you ain't the king no more.
因为你不再是国王了
Focus on your work, rodent.
专心做你的事 耗子
And you ain't the boss of me neither.
你又不是我的老大
Bad enough I got the faceless tin can of death
面无表情的大铁罐子盯着我
starin' over my shoulder.
我就够难受了
Can you not fly this craft any faster, Gamora?
你能再开快点吗 卡魔拉
My vengeance will not wait.
我的复仇大计不能等
If you wanna take down Thanos, better get in line.
如果你想解决灭霸 最好先排队
Where is this line? I will fight my way to the front of it.
队伍在哪里 我一定不惜一切排到前面
Okay, I wired the communicator to the navigation system.
好了 交流设备接到导航中了
Once His Majesty activates it,
一旦国王大人激活
we'll have Thanos's location.
我们就知道灭霸的位置了
Do it. Believe it or not,
快点 不管你们信不信
I want to find Peter as much as you do.
我跟你们一样想找到彼得
And... we have contact.
联♥系♥到了
Where is the Cosmic Seed?
宇宙之种在哪里
Tell me, Spartaxian.
告诉我 斯巴泰克斯人
Uh, first of all, I'm half-Spartaxian.
首先 我是半斯巴泰克斯人
And second of all, you didn't say the magic word.
其次 你没有说魔法词
What is this magic word?
什么魔法词
剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表