剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表
希望你不要犯同样的错 彼得
What will you tell J'Son?
你会怎么跟杰桑说
With any luck, I'll never see him again.
如果走运 我永远都不会再见到他
But didn't you tell my dad...
你不是告诉我爸爸...
That I'd find you.
我会找到你
I never said I'd bring you back.
我从来没说过我会带你回去
So it is of paramount importance
现在最关键的是
that our peacekeeping taskforce be...
我们的维和部队...
Hey. I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
This what you've been looking for?
你在找这个吗
Ah, a timeless tale.
这个故事永远不过时
Son borrows father's vehicle. Son destroys father's vehicle.
儿子借走父亲的船 儿子毁掉了父亲的船
You're a funny dude, Dad.
你真有意思 爸爸
I just about died laughing when I heard you want me
我刚听到你要我去偷宇宙之种时
to help you steal the Cosmic Seed.
差点要笑死了
For the second time!
还是第二次了
Yeah, that's right, King Liar-Head here
没错 撒谎精国王曾经
stole the Cosmic Seed from Asgard!
从仙宫偷走了宇宙之种
This is an unmitigated act of war with Asgard!
这无疑是在向我们宣战
There will only be peace when we have wiped Spartax
只有等我们消灭斯巴泰克斯之后
from the face of the galaxy!
才有和平可言
Wait! There's more I need to show you!
等等 我还要给你看别的东西
Guards!
守卫
I thought the truth was supposed to set you free.
我还以为说出真♥相♥能解脱呢
剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表