剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表
Oh, come on. It's a license to mint units.
拜托 那样才能赚到钱啊
Oh, you've gotta. Once! Maybe twice.
必须打 就一次 或许两次
Okay, Lunatik's sensitive about his name.
听我说 疯纸对自己的名字很敏感
So just call him Lou. And don't look him in the eye.
所以叫他卢就行 还有不要看他的眼睛
Who you talkin' about, Quill?
你在跟谁说话 奎尔
Oh, hey, Lou.
卢 你来了啊
Buddy. This is...
伙计 这是...
Looking at me? Nobody looks at me.
敢看我 没人敢看我
I'm the one who looks.
只有我能看别人
I'm just messin' with you.
我跟你们开玩笑啦
Anyway, uh, you remember we talked?
对了 你还记得我们说过的吗
The pandorian crystal?
潘多拉水晶
Oh, yeah. Sorry, man.
当然记得 不过抱歉
My lady friend, she wanted it.
我的女朋友想要
Kind of hard to say no to.
我不好拒绝
Right, babe?
对吧 宝贝
Lucy?
露西
You know her? We dated.
你认识她吗 我们交往过
It did not end well.
最后结果不太好
Neither will this!
这个也不会好
You lying krutack!
你个谎话连篇的混♥蛋♥
You said you were a prince. And you never called me!
你说你是王子 而且你根本没给我打电♥话♥
I thought you were kidding about dating an a'askavarian.
你说跟阿斯科瓦人在一起过时我还以为你开玩笑
You left me for this skinny, green-skinned little flarg?
你离开我就是因为这个绿皮肤的瘦婊♥子♥吗
I am no flarg.
我不是婊♥子♥
Nobody hits my girl.
竟敢打我的妹子
Aw, come on, Louie.
别这样 卢卢
I need that crystal, we had a deal.
我需要那块水晶 我们说好的
Deal's off.
谁跟你说好了
I said nobody hurts my girl.
我说了 不准伤害我的妹子
That includes you.
也包括你
That was before you even met her.
那时你们还不认识
Again, his name is Lunatik.
再说一遍 他叫疯纸
That's gonna leave a mark.
这招不赖
The masked Pulverizer wins!
戴面具的粉碎机赢了
Managers, claim your prize units.
经理们 来领奖金吧
What'd I tell you?
我怎么说的来着
Enough scratch to fix the ship. Nobody gets hurt.
足够我们修飞船 而且不会有人受伤
Mostly.
可能吧
Crowd seems to like your boy.
观众好像很喜欢你派出的人
Care to keep him in the ring for another fight?
想让他再打一场吗
Double or nothing?
双倍奖金 或者一分没有
Unless you're afraid.
还是说你害怕了
Stakes is high.
赌注很高
We ain't afraid of nothin'!
我们什么都不怕
Dra... Uh, pulverizer! You're going again.
德拉...粉碎者 又该你上了
What?
什么
Pretty impressive, huh?
很不错吧
hang on, I gotta take this.
等等 我得接一下
Hello?
喂
Break it up!
打扰你们了
Corpsman Titus!
泰特斯看护兵
Are you following us?
你在跟踪我们吗
I mean, do you want an autograph or something?
你是想要个签名吗
Let me tell you how your trip back to Kyln Prison is gonna be.
我来告诉你回克林监狱后的日子是怎么样的
Long and unpleasant.
漫长又愉悦
Yo, cop.
条子
This is my club.
这是我的俱乐部
And if I feel like having a little mosh party with an old pal,
要是我想跟我的老朋友好好乐一乐
well, what happens on conjunction...
发生在交汇点的事...
Don't say it.
别说了
I got my eye on you, punks.
我可盯着你呢 混♥蛋♥
Thanks, Lou.
谢了 卢
And look, about the crystal, if we could just...
关于那块水晶 如果你能...
Yeah. You want the crystal?
你想要那块水晶吗
Do one thing for me, you can have it.
给我做一件事 我就给你
Baby, Lou, no. It's mine!
卢宝贝 不要啦 那是我的
And Conjunction Arena's new champion is the Pulverizer.
交汇点竞技场的新冠军是粉碎者
My ship,
我的船
she's beautiful.
真美啊
I'd forgotten how invigorating the arena could be.
我都忘了在竞技场上战斗是多么畅快的事
Okay, down, boy. Our work here is done.
冷静点 小子 我们的任务已经完成了
You've depleted our account.
你们让我们输惨了
But I am authorized to offer you a wager.
但我还是跟你们赌一把
An official Conjunction Turbo Racer.
一辆交汇点涡旋飞船
It's all yours
如果你们的人
if your boy beats our next fighter.
能赢下下一场 那就是你们的了
If he loses, the house keeps your ship.
如果他输了 你们的船就归我们了
Haven't you always wanted a ship to call your own?
你不是一直想要一艘自己的飞船吗
That you don't have to share with anyone?
你不用跟其他人分享
You got yourself a deal.
这是你自找的
You heard it, folks.
大家都听到了
The Pulverizer will fight once more!
粉碎者会再战一场
Against the daughter of Thanos,
对战灭霸之女
the most dangerous woman in the Galaxy.
银河系中最危险的女人
Gamora!
卡魔拉
Drax, what are you doing here?
德拉克斯 你在这干什么
You knew it was me?
你知道是我吗
No, I thought it was Rocket.
不 我以为你是火箭
But I do not resemble Rocket.
但我跟火箭一点都不像啊
Sarcasm. Look into it.
这是讽刺 好好想想啊
I did say you two would fight.
我的确说过你们俩要打一场
The game was getting you here.
你们在比赛中走到了这一步
Of course, it doesn't hurt to control everything on Conjunction.
当然了 能控制交汇点的一切真不算什么坏事
From club lunatique to the parts dealerships, to this very arena.
从俱乐部的疯狂到让零售店涨价 再到这个竞技场
We won't play your game anymore, Grandmaster.
我们不会再被你耍了 超级大♥师♥
Oh, I've already won.
我已经赢了
And this is my prize.
这就是我的奖励
I love prizes, don't you?
我超爱奖励的 你呢
Yeah! Pound that flarg into the dirt!
把那个树人打回土里去
She and Quill... dated.
她还跟奎尔...交往过
He is braver than I thought.
他比我想象中的勇敢多了
I told you before, I will not fight her.
我跟你说过了 我不会跟她对决
I forfeit.
我放弃
Your fighter forfeits.
你方斗士放弃
So you forfeit your newly upgraded ship.
所以你们放弃了全新升级的飞船
Wait. You bet my ship?
等等 你赌上了我的船
My ship? Yeah, but...
我的船 是的 但是...
It's Drax. He's, like, unbeatable.
都怪德拉克斯 他好像战无不胜啊
And you can stick your battle
你滚回你那人造太阳
where your artificial sun don't shine.
找不到的地方再看你的打架吧
Activate dome shield. Seal the arena.
启动圆形结界 封闭竞技场
Very well. New rule.
非常好 新规则
You'll fight each other to the death.
你们要打到...你死我活
Or everyone in this arena will be vaporized.
不然竞技场中的所有人 都将被毁灭
I came to see the ultimate battle
我是来开德拉克斯和卡魔拉
between drax and gamora.
之间的终极较量
And I will get that battle.
我一定要看到这场比试
That is, unless you want to forfeit your lives,
那就是 除非你们不要自己
along with everyone else in this arena.
以及竞技场中其他人的命
Uh, I'm no financial guru, but isn't vaporizing your customers
我也不是什么金融专家 但是消灭你的顾客
gonna eat into your repeat business?
不会影响到你招徕回头客吗
There will always be new customers.
我永远有新的顾客
Besides, there's nothing quite like...
再说了 没有比胜利...
winning.
更好的事了
Enough, Grandmaster. We will battle.
够了 超级大♥师♥ 我们会战斗的
We are entertainment.
我们是供他们消遣的
See? Winning!
你看 我赢了
And now, Gamora. Daughter of Thanos!
现在 卡魔拉 灭霸之女
Versus Drax the Destroyer!
对阵毁灭者 德拉克斯
剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表