剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表
I believe you will not harm me.
我相信你不会伤害我
Quill, what are you doing?
奎尔 你在干什么
I am Groot?
我是格鲁特
Hey, guys, it totally worked!
伙计们 真的有用
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
Yeah. Totally worked.
是啊 太有用了
I believe the best defense is a good offense.
我相信进攻才是最好的防守
Finally, someone's talking sense.
终于有人讲道理了
Let's try a little something I call "Blam in a can."
让我们试试"瓮中爆♥炸♥"的招数
Open wide! What!
打开 什么
Check it out. They're leaving me alone.
快看 他们根本不管我
Oh, you guys should really try this believing thing.
你们真的应该试试这个相信的力量
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
Thanks for the save, pal.
谢谢你救我 伙计
A little help?
能帮个忙吗
I believe I can do that.
我相信我可以做到
Keep doing what you're doing.
你继续这样做
What, nothing?
就是什么都不做吗
It's finally become an advantage.
这终于变成了我们的优势
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
And that's the end of... Huh?
这就是一切的...
Let go! Drop him, big guy!
放开我 放下他 大家伙
Hey, I think I can control it!
我觉得我能控制它了
Do you believe it?
你相信吗
Hey, metal man,
铁家伙
I believe you will smash that other robot.
我相信你会揍扁其他机器人
Oh, yes! My own giant robot!
太棒了 我的巨型机器人
This is turning into the best day ever!
今天真是越来越棒了
Who dares enter my palace?
是谁胆敢踏入我的宫殿
Hey! It's that dude from all the statues.
这是所有雕像上刻的家伙
Your days as King of Spartax are numbered, J'Son.
你作为斯巴泰克斯之王的日子到头了 杰桑
Behold, I have brought the Star-Lord.
快看 我带来了星爵
There is no Star-Lord. Destroy the intruders.
根本不存在什么星爵 消灭入侵者
I believe you can't harm me.
我相信你没法伤害我
Take your best shot.
放马过来吧
See? Okay, metal man, blast King Jerkface.
你看 铁家伙 炸飞混♥蛋♥脸国王
Enough. I'll deal with you myself.
够了 我亲自来对付你
Peter?
彼得
What did you call me?
你叫我什么
Peter.
彼得
But they told me you perished.
但他们告诉我你已经死了
How do you know my name?
你怎么知道我的名字
I helped Meredith pick it out.
我帮梅雷迪思取的名字
How do you know my mother's name?
你怎么知道我妈妈的名字
Oh, really? He's your father, dummy!
搞什么 他是你♥爸♥爸啊 傻蛋
My ship crash-landed on Earth.
我的飞船在地球坠毁了
Meredith Quill found me and nursed me back to health.
梅雷迪思·奎尔发现了我 照顾我慢慢恢复
We fell in love. One thing led to another...
我们相爱了 然后...
Okay. Enough. Oh, ew, ew!
够了
That's my mom you're talking about.
你说的可是我妈妈
And that's my Element Blaster.
那是我的元素枪
I left it for you.
我留给你的
So, if you're my dad, and you're a king,
所以如果你是我爸爸 你又是国王
does that make me a prince?
那就是说我是王子了
The official title is "Star-Lord."
正式的头衔是星爵
What a coincidence! My mom used to call me Star...
真巧 我妈妈以前也叫我星...
That's not a coincidence at all, is it?
这根本不是巧合吧
That's why you can control everything in the palace.
所以你能控制宫殿中的所有东西
It's all keyed to the family DNA.
这全是你家族遗传的基因
Oh. You know, then, I should've known
我早就应该知道
the whole "Power of belief" Thing was too good to be true.
那什么"相信的力量"也太玄乎了
It is true. The false king will perish,
这是真的 假冒的国王将被消灭
and the Believers will rule the galaxy.
信徒将统治银河系
Nobody tries to assassinate my dad.
谁都别想杀我父亲
Take this traitor to the dungeon!
把这个叛徒带到地牢里去
So, Mantis was manipulating
所以 螳螂玩弄我们
us just to get close enough to attack the king.
只是为了接近国王并袭击他
Most dishonorable.
真是下作
Does this mean there's no such thing as the Star-Lord prophecy?
这是不是说明根本没有星爵预言这回事
There is if you believe there is.
只要你相信 就存在
Your days are numbered, false king!
你的日子到头了 假国王
You cannot stop the Believers!
你没法阻止信徒
What do you have there?
这是什么东西
How did you come to possess my CryptoCube?
你怎么会有我的石盒
Long story.
说来话长
How come you're giving off Cosmic Seed energy?
你怎么会散发出宇宙之种的能量
Long story, which we can share later,
说来话长 等会儿我们能慢慢交流
after I attend to some important matters of state.
等我处理完一些重要的事务
I'm also curious to know how you came to associate
我也很好奇你怎么会和这些犯人
with known criminals.
混在一起
We had a little misunderstanding
我们在太空港
down at the spaceport.
产生了一些误会
Why am I not surprised?
为什么我一点都不惊讶呢
You let me handle it.
让我来处理吧
I can do that, right? Seeing as I am the Star-Lord and all?
我能行吧 既然我是星爵
My subjects are yours to command.
我的部下就是你的部下
Yes! I am the one true Star-Lord!
太好了 我就是真正的星爵
And you thought he was hard to live with before.
你之前还以为他很难相处呢
You have been lying to me, J'Son of Spartax.
你一直在对我撒谎 斯巴泰克斯的杰桑
Your son is alive.
你的儿子还活着
I only just found out myself, Lord Thanos.
我自己也是刚刚才发现的 灭霸大人
This Star-Lord dares to defy me.
这个星爵胆敢违抗我
I would have his head.
我要他的人头
He has the CryptoCube and is the only one who can use it.
他手上有石盒 只有他才能对其加以利用
We need him to find the Cosmic Seed.
我们要利用他找到宇宙之种
Then he will remain alive only so long as he is useful.
既然他还有用 就留他一命
Once Star-Lord finds the Cosmic Seed,
等星爵找到了宇宙之种
you will deliver them both to me.
你就把他和宇宙之种都带给我
Hey, you missed a spot.
你漏了一块地儿
You heard the Star-Lord. Put your backs into it!
你们听到星爵说的话了 好好干活
You maggots act like ya never seen soap and water
你们这些蝼蚁好像这辈子
in your pathetic, worthless lives!
都没见过肥皂和水似的
But that's just my opinion.
但这只是我的个人观点
Got a problem with that? Talk to the prince!
有意见吗 找王子反映啊
剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表