剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表
I'm gettin' splinters in my keister!
我的屁♥股♥要碎成好几瓣了
How come I got stuck sharing a disguise with Groot?
为什么我就得跟格鲁特在一起伪装
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
Because I could only get my hands on four Nova Corps uniforms,
因为我只能搞到四套新星军团制♥服♥
and they don't exactly make them in rodent size.
而且他们也没有老鼠大小的制♥服♥
Just had to go there, didn't ya?
你就非得这样 对吧
Will you two focus,
你们两个集中点好吗
so we can get the Pandorian crystal we came for?
我们的目的是拿到潘多拉水晶
This plan is unethical.
这个计划不道德
Stealing is for common criminals.
普通罪犯才干偷盗的勾当
We're not stealing.
我们这不是偷
We're returning the crystal to its rightful owner.
我们是把水晶完璧归赵
And by that, I mean the cryptocube.
也就是宇宙之种盒子里
So basically, I mean me.
所以 也就是给我
Holy krutack. They got Supergiant.
我去 他们抓住了超级巨人
The name seems inaccurate.
有点名不副实吧
Trust me. She's dangerous.
相信我 她是个危险人物
Let me go, Nova Corps scum!
放开我 新星军团人♥渣♥
Don't just stand there, Corpsmen. Give us a hand, stat!
别傻站在那 战士 来帮我们一把
Titus!
泰特斯
Great. Just when we get that whack-job space cop off our tails,
真是太好了 我们刚甩掉了太空警♥察♥
we waltz right into his front door.
就直接给他送上门来了
Actually, he's exactly what I need.
其实我刚好需要他
Just act natural and play along.
大家自然点 配合一下就行
You, activate the force field.
你 启动力场障碍区
What's the holdup? Enter the code!
还等什么 快输入密♥码♥
Dude, sorry. I forgot your name.
抱歉 伙计 我忘记你的名字了
Corpsman Titus.
泰特斯看护兵
Right. My bad.
对 抱歉
Anyway, you got to forgive my partner,
总之 还请你原谅我的同伴
but he hasn't been firin' on all cylinders since,
自从那起"意外"之后
you know, "The accident."
他就一直不在状态
I suffered no such...
我才没有...
Are you trying to get us locked up?
你想害我们都被关起来吗
I cannot lie. It is dishonorable.
我无法说谎 这非君子所为
It's called acting.
这叫演戏
You mean like a performance?
你是说跟表演一样吗
When I competed in the galactic combat arena,
在银河战斗竞技场跟人对决时
I used to play the role of a bloodthirsty, relentless barbarian.
我曾扮演一个嗜血成性冷血无情的野蛮人
Used to?
曾扮演
Exactly. Look, it's not a lie if you believe it.
没错 如果你自己都相信 那就不算说谎
Just keep telling yourself, "I am Nova Corps."
你要一直告诉自己 "我是新星军团的人"
"We are all Nova Corps."
"我们都是新星军团的人"
Yo, Quill. Bad news.
奎尔 不好了
Vault's protected by voiceprint ID.
保险库用的是声音密♥码♥锁
Not a problem.
没关系
Corpsman Titus.
泰特斯看护兵
Recorded him with my helmet.
早就用我的头盔录音了
I told you he was exactly what I need.
我说过我刚好需要他
I am Nova Corps. We are all Nova Corps.
我是新星军团的人 我们都是新星军团的人
What the...
搞什么...
I found the locker number you gave me,
我找到你给我的保险箱了
but it's secured by a force field.
但是有力场障碍物保护
Disabling it... now!
马上...解除
Holding cells deactivated.
关押犯人处已打开
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
Oh, like you never turned off the wrong thing in your life.
难道你这辈子就没出过什么错吗
What did you do this time?
这次你又干了什么
Super. Giant.
超级 巨人
Now, the name makes sense.
现在算是名副其实了
Supergiant! It's me, Star-Lord.
超级巨人 是我 星爵啊
Let me guess.
我猜猜看
Your last interaction did not end well.
你们上次会面不欢而散了吧
Okay, listen. I know I should have called,
听我说 我知道该给你打电♥话♥的
but what do you say we talk about this like civilized...
但我们文明礼貌地来谈谈怎么样...
I taste blood.
看来要见血了
I don't talk to Nova Corps scum!
我不跟新星军团人♥渣♥说话
What? No.
什么 不
You got it all wrong.
你错了
I don't work for them.
我不是他们的人
I am Nova Corps.
我是新星军团的人
We are all Nova Corps. No, no, no. No, no, no, no!
我们都是新星军团的人 不不 别说了
Rocket... I know, I know! I'm working on it!
火箭 我知道 我正在努力
Ya ain't gonna shut it down
你不让我出声
by shushing it, twig-for-brains!
根本关不掉它 木头脑袋
Don't look so smug.
不要这么自鸣得意
I'm in.
拿到了
What are you doing, Corpsman?
你干什么 看护兵
This area is for authorized personnel only!
这里闲人不得入内
Lucky for me, I am authorized.
但我不是闲人
Under whose orders?
谁让你来的
Wanna dance, tiny?
想跳舞吗 小家伙
Let's dance. I am Groot!
我们跳舞吧 我是格鲁特
Don't look.
不要看
You're welcome.
不客气
Quill, what is it with your ex-girlfriends?
奎尔 你前女友这是怎么回事
Beats me.
我也不知道
I hate to break this to you, Romeo,
我也不想跟你说破 大情圣
but she just did.
但她已经说了
We done here?
这里完事了吗
Good to go.
可以走了
Just so you know, "Technically,"
声明一下 严格来说
she broke up with me.
是她把我甩了
Shocking.
震惊了
Quill.
奎尔
Patrol ship 619, this is tower control.
619号♥巡逻飞船 这里是控制塔台
We do not have you cleared for takeoff.
你们还不能起飞
Uh, tower, in case you haven't noticed,
塔台 你没注意到吗
there's been a major security breach.
有人擅闯
Corpsman Titus has ordered us
泰特斯看护兵命令我们
to conduct an aerial search for the intruders.
对闯入者进行空中搜寻
Six-one-niner out.
619号♥飞船起飞
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
Hey, I warned you a zillion times, pal.
伙计 我警告过你无数遍了
Stick a branch where it don't belong, you're gonna get the claws.
你把自己的树枝乱插 我就会挠你
Aw, great.
太棒了
Now, I can't get the stupid cloaking field to turn off!
我关不掉这个傻♥逼♥隐形场了
Really? 'Cause you didn't have any trouble turning off
真的吗 刚才关掉关押处的力场障碍时
the holding cell force fields back there.
你可是手到擒来啊
Oh, yeah. Yeah. Like I'm the only one who screwed up.
是啊 就我自己一个人搞砸了对吧
He is correct.
他说得对
Your history with the size-shifting female did not help matters.
你跟那个变形女的过往也妨碍了我们
Everything was under control until you pulled that
本来一切都没问题的 直到你说了那句
"We are all Nova Corps" routine.
"我们都是新星军团的人"
I was only doing what you advised...
我是按照你的话做的...
Believing the lie to be true.
相信谎言是真的
It's called acting.
那叫演戏
You turn it on, you turn it off.
该演时再演 要收放自如
I'm not equipped with such a switch.
我做不到收放自如
Enough!
够了
We've got what we came for. That's all that matters.
我们想要的东西拿到了 这就行了
This is the last one, people.
这是最后一块了 各位
We finally have a complete map to the Cosmic Seed.
地图终于完整了 我们可以打开宇宙之种了
And just maybe... Nova Corps control to patrol ship 619.
可能 新星军团控制室呼叫619巡逻飞船
We've received a mayday call
我们收到求救信♥号♥♥
from a civilian airship going down in your sector.
有一民用飞船在你方即将坠落
Immediate assistance is required.
要求即刻前去支援
Seriously? I'm trying to have a moment here.
搞什么 能让我安静一会儿吗
We're still showing up on radar as a Nova Corps patrol ship.
雷达上仍然显示我们是一艘普通巡逻飞船
Patrol ship, do you read?
巡逻飞船 收到请回答
剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表