剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表
According to my Boom Box,
根据魔力盒上的指示
the Cosmic Seed should be just up ahead.
宇宙之种应该就在前方
How many mud balls we gotta search
我们还得去多少破星球
to find the stinkin' thing, Quill?
才能找到那破玩意 奎尔
I'll scour every last planet
为了不让灭霸拿到手
to keep it out of the hands of Thanos.
我愿意搜遍每一颗星球
Agreed, Gamora. And I, to exact my revenge.
同意 卡魔拉 我为了我的复仇
You know, it ain't healthy
这样执著于过去
to hold onto the past like that, Drax.
可不健康 德拉克斯
Not true, Rocket.
不 火箭
This image of my family requires no effort to carry.
虽然这样可以方便地携带我家人的影像
But I would hold onto it, if it weighed a thousand tons.
但即使这重达千斤 我也会带在身上
What I mean, Mr. Literal,
咬文嚼字先生 我的意思是
is I lost my family, too,
我也失去了我的家人
but do I get all teary-eyed about it?
但我有为此天天掉眼泪吗
Nope. I said goodbye and never looked back.
没有 我说了再见 再也不回头
'Cause there ain't no thing like me, except me.
因为除了我之外 再也没有跟我一样的东西了
Looks like we're too late.
看起来我们太迟了
The entire valley's been gutted.
整个山谷都被洗劫一空了
The box says this mineral deposit
盒子显示残存的矿物
is radiating Cosmic Seed energy.
辐射出宇宙之种的能量
It appears someone, or something,
好像有人 或者有东西
has been excavating the mineral.
在挖掘这种矿物
Which means it's got to be worth something to somebody.
说明这这对某些人来说很有价值
Or, I can make it go boom.
或者我可以炸掉这地方
So, winwin. Good news, the Cosmic Seed was here.
互利共赢嘛 好消息 宇宙之种曾经在这里
Bad news, the "was" part.
坏消息 是"曾经"
On to the next mud ball?
要去下一个破星球吗
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
What's so familiar-looking about this place?
这地方有什么眼熟的
You've seen one strip-mined wasteland, you've seen 'em all.
露天矿场废墟长得都差不多
Subject 89P13. Subject 27Q99.
实验对象89P13 实验对象27Q99
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
Okay, now, that's familiar.
这就很熟悉了
Too familiar.
太熟悉了
Friends of yours, Rocket?
你的朋友吗 火箭
Do I look like I got any friends?
我看上去像是有朋友的人吗
Surrender, subject 89P13
赶紧投降 实验对象89P13
What's subject 89P13?
实验对象89P13
A blast from my past.
这是过去对我的打击
Only I'm blasting back!
只不过现在我要还击了
Watch your right!
小心右方
Metal fiend.
金属恶魔
Subject 89P13,
实验对象89P13
cease all defiant activity.
放弃一切抵抗行为
Wait. You're subject 89P13?
等等 你就是89P13吗
Call me that again, and you're gonna be swallowing teeth.
你再这么叫我就把你打得满地找牙
So what's the deal, then? Remember when I told you me and Groot
怎么回事 还记得我说过我和格鲁特
escaped from a lab where evil robo-scientists
是从一个实验室逃出来的
did horrible experiments on us?
邪恶的机器人科学家对我们做实验吗
Nope, not ringing a bell. Could've swore I told you.
完全记不起来 我发誓我说过了
Think I'd remember something like that.
这种事我肯定会记住
Okay, so maybe I didn't mention the evil robo-scientists.
好吧 也许我没提过邪恶机器人科学家这一段
Anywho, these are the guys!
不管怎么样 就是他们
Drax, can't you swim?
德拉克斯 你不会游泳吗
Water is for cowards.
只有懦夫才会水
Like, like fish.
比如说鱼
Get off of me!
放开我
Bigger problems ahead.
还有更大的问题
Oh, krutack.
完了
All units, acquire subjects 89P13
所有单位 抓住实验对象89P13
and 27Q99.
和27Q99
Ho-ho, you tin cans ain't takin' me back!
你们这些罐头别想抓我回去
Cease all defiant activity.
放弃一切抵抗行为
I won't be your lab rat! Not again!
我不要再成为你们的实验鼠
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
Cease all defiant activity!
放弃一切抵抗行为
Where's Drax?
德拉克斯在哪儿
I hate water.
我讨厌水
It cannot be trusted.
我无法信任水
That's not the only thing that can't be trusted.
无法信任的东西可不止这一样
Those robo-goons are making off with Rocket and Groot.
那些机器兵要带着火箭和格鲁特走了
Open Galacian Wall.
打开格里希安之墙
Halfworld. I was hopin' we'd never lay eyes on this place again.
半世 我本来希望永远不要再看到这里
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
Let me go. Let me go.
放开我 放开我
Cease all defiant activity.
放弃一切抵抗行为
Oh, no. You metal creeps
不 你们这些机器混♥蛋♥
ain't experimentin' on us again!
别想再在我们身上做实验
Subject 89P13,
实验对象89P13
subject 27Q99.
实验对象27Q99
We have been tracking you for some time,
我们使用你们所植入的控制芯片
via your cybernetic implants.
已经追踪了你们那一段时间
You have information we require.
你们有我们所需的信息
Go rust, you lousy can opener.
去死吧 你这个开瓶器
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
You were captured on planet Gruckkuk,
你们于格拉卡克星球被捕
where you sabotaged our mining operation,
你们破坏了我们的挖掘行动
destroying our supply of a rare mineral with unusual properties.
毁掉了一种拥有特殊能量的稀有矿源
The Cosmic Seed Energy.
宇宙之种的能量
The mineral has proven to be a more efficient means
利用这种矿物可以更有效地
of accelerating evolution,
促进进化
and enhancing the intelligence of our animal test subjects.
并能显著提高实验动物对象的智力水平
Hey! Who are you calling animal?
你说谁是动物呢
Unfortunately, that has also enabled them to rebel.
不幸的是 这也让它们开始反抗
You will tell me the location of the rebel base now.
你要告诉我们反抗基地的地址
I don't know nothin' about no rebel base.
我根本不知道什么反抗基地
And even if I did, I wouldn't tell you vacuum cleaners.
就算我知道 也不会告诉你们这群吸尘器
We anticipated that would be your response,
我们料到你会这么说
and have prepared for that contingency.
并为此准备了应对措施
Ma? Sis?
妈妈 妹妹
What did they do to you?
他们对你做了什么
Not so special now, are you, Runt?
现在你没什么好特殊的了吧 矮子
Don't even have enough brains
脑子那么不清楚
to stay away from here.
都不知道要远离这里吗
My name's Rocket now,
我现在名叫火箭
and I didn't come back on purpose.
我不是故意回到这里的
Oh, so you were just gonna leave your poor mother
那你就准备这么把你可怜的妈妈
and sister with those big, nasty robots?
和妹妹丢给这群恶心的机器人吗
What? No. We were captured.
什么 不 我们是抓进来的
Serves you right, hanging out with that tree.
你跟这棵树混在一起 活该
Nothin' but a bad seed.
一看就没什么好心眼
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
Hey, I'm doin' good now.
我现在走的可是正道
We're saving the galaxy and stuff.
我们现在在拯救银河系之类的
Huh, you can't even save yourself.
你连你自己都拯救不了
Yeah, that's my family, all right.
这就是我的家人 没错
Kinda liked them better when they just chittered
她们只会叽叽叫 翻垃圾吃的时候
and rooted through trash.
反而还更可爱
But what can you do?
但你能怎么办呢
Ma, Sis, this is Groot.
妈妈 姐姐 这是格鲁特
He's my best bud in the universe.
他是我在宇宙中最好的朋友
And I don't want to hear no grief over it.
我不想听你们说三道四
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
So what do you want? A medal?
你难道想让我给你个奖牌吗
Hey, where's my big bro?
我的大哥呢
Smart enough not to get captured.
他够聪明 没有被抓进来
Enough chatter, rodents.
聊够了 耗子们
We ain't rodents!
我们不是耗子
All right, you win.
好吧 你赢了
剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表