剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表
What about his arm? What?
他的手呢 什么
The Symbiote that took his arm.
共生体扯下了他的手
You sucked him up in the storage dimension vial.
你把他吸到袖珍储藏器里了
If I go in and get Groot's arm, you could regrow him from that!
如果我进去拿出格鲁特的手 你就能让他重生
Yeah. Yeah!
没错 没错
The big guy's grown back before from a toothpick.
那大家伙之前就是从牙签长成这样的
But you ain't going. I am.
但你不能去 我去
He's my best bud and I did this to him.
他是我最好的朋友 是我对他做了这些事
I gotta make it right.
必须由我来弥补
I won't be able to communicate while in the storage dimension.
我在储藏器中的时候无法跟你联络
Let's synchronize watches.
我们同步手表
Okay, you've got ten minutes.
好 你有十分钟时间
When that alarm goes off, I open the vial to let you out.
时间到了 我就打开储藏器放你出来
On three. One, two--
三 二 一...
Wait, should it be "One, two, three go?"
等等 应该说"一 二 三走"吗
Or just like, one two three?
还是说一 二 三
Three!
三
Man, this is a lot of junk!
垃圾还真多
They really got to do something about that hoarding instinct.
他们真的得改改囤积癖的毛病了
All right, slimeballs. Come get some!
好 滑皮脸 尝尝我的厉害吧
So! Which one of you grease stains
你们哪个油渣
swiped my bud's arm, huh?
扯断了我兄弟的胳膊
Was it you? Or was it you?
是你吗 还是你
And, back to manual control.
回到手动操控
No Kree Homeworld on today's menu.
今天的菜单上没有克里母星
Ho, ho. Now, you didn't think
你不会觉得
you was gettin' away that easy, did you, Boyo?
能这么简单地跑掉吧 小子
Our Ravagers are currently boarding your ship, so...
我们劫掠者已经包围了你们的飞船 所以...
if you could drop your weapon, I'd greatly appreciate it.
如果你能放下武器 我会感激不尽
Up till now, I've been a kind and patient father figure.
到现在为止 我一直扮演着耐心慈父的角色
But you betrayed my trust once too often!
但是你辜负了太多次我的信任
I want that Cube, Quill. Now.
我要那个盒子 奎尔 快点
I will do everything in my power to make sure you never get it.
我会竭尽所能阻止你得到它
Knock yourself out, Quill. Or better yet, I will.
随便你[打晕] 奎尔 或者我来
No one cocoons Drax.
没有茧能困住德拉克斯
Unh! What took you so long?
你怎么花了这么久
Running out of time here.
快没时间了
Where is that d'ast arm?
那该死的手臂在哪儿
There it is! Okay, this situation
在哪儿呢 好 这种情况
calls for total, surgical precision!
就需要全面精细的手术
Get ready to be dis-armed!
准备好被截肢吧
Huh! Sorry, chump, that's my ride calling.
不好意思 我的座驾来了
Any time now.
以后再续
Quill!
奎尔
Well, looky here. A storage dimension vial.
瞧瞧 一个袖珍储藏器
You think I wouldn't find this, Boyo?
你以为我找不到吗 小子
You been hiding swag in your boot since you was a pup.
从小你就会在靴子里藏东西
Fellow in my line of work could put this to good use.
跟着我♥干♥能让这玩意派上大用场
Now where's that Cube?
那个立方体在哪儿
Okay. I'll give you the Cube.
我会把立方体给你的
Just, whatever you do, do not open that vial.
但是不管你做什么 不要打开那个储藏器
I'm serious!
我是认真的
You put it in here, didn't you? Yeah.
你放在里面了 对吗 没错
You can't hide nothin' from me, boy.
你的一举一动都躲不过我 孩子
I can read you like a book.
我能像读书一样读懂你
A book I writ myself.
一本我亲手写的书
You keep your pet in there?
你把你的宠物放在这里面吗
Pet this, you toothless-- Huh?
宠物你个头 你这个没牙...
It's gonna blow!
要炸了
Aw, not again.
又来啊
I leave you alone for ten minutes, Quill.
我就让你一个人待了十分钟 奎尔
And this is what happens?
就发生了这种事
That is so not fair!
这样说太不公平了
Dude! Behind you!
兄弟 后面
It was kind of you to warn them.
你真好心 还提醒他们
Hold on to your shorts!
抓紧坐稳了[抓住短裤]
Holding.
抓住了
I'll get you, Quill! I swear, I'll get you for this one,
我会抓住你的 奎尔 我发誓我绝对会抓住你
boy!
小子
We still have the problem of a Ravager ship full of Symbiotes.
还是有一艘全是共生体的飞船
Not necessarily. Remember that wrench I gave Yondu?
不一定 还记得我给勇度的扳手吗
Yeah. Why?
记得 怎么了
No reason.
没什么
Welcome back, Groot. Don't scare us like that again, okay?
欢迎回来 格鲁特 下次别这样吓我们了
So... I know I've been treating you kind of harsh lately.
我知道我最近对你很刻薄
But all that angry, taking-over-the-universe stuff,
但那种怒火 掌控宇宙什么的
that was just a Symbiote talking, right, buddy?
只不过是因为共生体吧 伙计
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
Okay. I get it. I'll take clean-up duty for this run.
我知道了 这一次就由我来打扫
But you owe me!
但你欠我这一次
Gimme that. The rest o' youse, keep your big yaps shut!
给我 你们所有人不准给我说话
No cheating using the vial!
不准用储藏器作弊
剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表