剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表
Boring.
无聊
We've been following the map to the Cosmic Seed
我们已经按照地图上画的
for three days now.
找了三天宇宙之种了
Let's play a car game. We used to play them all the time
我们玩汽车游戏吧 我小时候
on long road trips when I was a kid.
长途旅行时就会玩那个
Slug star!
斯拉格星
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
Sit on your hands, Quill,
不要动 奎尔
before I remove them from your wrists.
否则我把你的手砍下来
Oh, relax, Gamora. It's a game.
放松 卡魔拉 就是个游戏
Only you punch someone when you see a star
不过是你看到星星时揍别人一拳
instead of a car.
而不是看到车时
It's not my fault Groot's a klutz.
格鲁特笨手笨脚又不是我的错
Hey, lay off the hurt speech, Quill.
说话不要这么伤人好吗 奎尔
Don't you know Groot was an awkward sapling?
你不知道格鲁特是棵笨拙的小树苗吗
I mean, he grew out of it, but it's still a sore point.
虽然他长大了 但这还是他的痛处
Where is this sore point, Rocket?
痛处是哪里 火箭
In my days as an arena fighter,
我做角斗士的时候
I would soothe my aching muscles
会用鼻涕虫蟑螂的
with an extract of slug-roach pancreas.
胰腺提取物来缓解肌肉疼痛
You gonna act like a child, or you gonna navigate?
你是要继续胡闹 还是要好好驾驶
Why can't I do both?
为什么不能同时做
Oh, wait. We're here.
慢着 我们到了
Uh, you sure about that, genius?
你确定吗 大天才
Yeah, that's weird.
没错 好奇怪
There's this dead moon called "Mandala" on the map.
地图上有颗叫曼达拉的卫星
It's not here in person.
但是实际并没有
Is this another car game?
这是另一个汽车游戏吗
No. See, look. The Cosmic Seed was here.
不是 你看 宇宙之种本来在这里
There's an energy trail leading away.
这有一条能量带
Give me a slow right turn.
慢慢右转看看情况
Now back a smidge.
稍微往回一点
And...
然后...
Hey!
干什么
Nebula! Where did she come from?
星云 她从哪里冒出来的
I'm gonna guess from that big ship
我猜应该是从
that just de-cloaked behind her.
她后面刚现身的那艘飞船里吧
I thought I had destroyed Nebula's ship
我还以为我用罗南的万能武器
with Ronan's universal weapon.
毁掉了星云的飞船
Looks like my sister is trying to return the favor.
看来我妹妹想礼尚往来
Hey, here's an idea.
我想到一个主意
What say we steer the ship away
要不我们把飞船开走
from the crazy lady with the universal whatever?
免得这个疯婆子用万能什么的毁了飞船怎么样
Now, where's the fun in that?
那有什么意思
Hang on.
坐稳了
Quill, you're playing with fire.
奎尔 你这是在玩火
No, Quill is playing with your sister,
不 奎尔这是在玩你妹妹
and she is not on fire...
而她不是火...
That we know of.
我们都知道的
Check it out. Slingshot!
瞧着 弹弓射出
I swear,
我发誓
I won't ever get these car games.
我永远不会玩这种汽车游戏
We have to find her and finish her.
我们得找到她然后了结她
This is about getting to the Cosmic Seed first.
宇宙之种是当务之急
That's why I hurled her away from the energy trail.
所以我才让她远离了能量带
Found a peanut Found a peanut
找到一颗小花生...
Hey! There's our missing dead moon.
找到消失的死卫星了
Atmosphere, water, and vegetation.
空气 水 植物
Huh, you got a real funny definition of "Dead," Quill.
你对"死"的定义真有意思啊 奎尔
We've seen what the Cosmic Seed can do.
我们见识过宇宙之种的本事
If it accelerates life,
如果它能加速生命生长
maybe it can tear a moon from its orbit.
或许也可以让一颗卫星远离自身的轨道
And maybe, just maybe,
可能 只是可能
the Cosmic Seed is really down there.
宇宙之种就在那里
What will it take for him to cease this infernal racket?
怎么样才能让他别这么吵
When I served Thanos, I would've eviscerated a man for less.
我为灭霸效力时 这种人早就被我大卸八块了
Looks good.
情况还行
The energy's really strong on... Hey.
这里的能量真的...喂
First day with your new roots?
刚长出根来不习惯吗
Take care, Groot. You must not re-injure
小心 格鲁特 你不能再戳到
the sore spot from your awkward childhood.
你尴尬童年时期的痛处了
Were those trees here before?
刚才这里有树吗
I am Groo...
我是格鲁...
Okay, I know that was not there a second ago.
知道了 这个刚才可是没有的
Annoying rodent.
烦人的老鼠
I will roast you over a flame
我要把你烤了
and feast upon your carcass
然后吃掉你
to celebrate my victory in the arena this day.
来庆祝今天我在角斗场上的胜利
Whoa, whoa, whoa. First rule of the Guardians.
慢着 银河护卫队首要规则
Friends don't eat friends.
朋友不能吃朋友
I have no friends.
我没有朋友
What? That's not true. We're a team, here.
什么 不是的 我们是队友啊
I serve only Ronan.
我只为罗南效力
And my father, Thanos.
还有我父亲灭霸
Wait...
慢着
That's the old you.
那是以前的你
At last, a worthy opponent.
终于出现了一个旗鼓相当的对手
We will give this crowd a show.
我们好好给观众表演一场吧
And that's the old you, too.
那也是以前的你
Groo-oo-oot!
格鲁特
Why is everybody going retro?
为什么大家都变回原来的样子了
You are unskilled. You will not last long in the arena.
你技术不熟练 你这样在角斗场里坚持不了多久
Yes.
欢呼吧
Don't trifle with me.
别小瞧我
I'm an agent of Ronan the Accuser.
我可是指控者罗南的得力助手
What sort of feeble title is "Accuser"?
"指控者"这个名号♥简直弱爆了
Surely, this Ronan is no threat to Drax the Destroyer.
这个罗南肯定不是毁灭者德拉克斯的对手
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
Yeah!
耶
Um, Drax, he's a serious threat to your family.
德拉克斯 他严重威胁到了你的家人
At least he was before we turned him
至少在我们把他变成
into a little grease stain on Xandar.
山达尔上的一块小污渍之前是的
You dare claim to have destroyed Ronan the Accuser?
你竟敢说自己毁灭了指控者罗南
You dare threaten my family?
你竟然威胁我的家人
You will perish for your insolence!
你要为自己的傲慢付出死亡的代价
Oh, hey, Rocket.
火箭
Thanks for grabbing that for me.
谢谢你帮我捡起来
I am Groo-oo-oot!
我是格鲁特
Guys. Guys. Look, if I have to be the voice of reason,
伙计们 听我说 如果非得让我做理性的那个人
this is not gonna end well.
那我敢说这样结局肯定不会太好
I'll bring your head to Ronan, Ravager.
我要取你的项上人头给罗南 劫掠者
I'm not a Ravager. Not anymore.
我不是劫掠者 早就不是了
Then why do you dress as a Ravager?
那你为什么穿成劫掠者的样子
It's a long story, okay? I was raised by Ravagers,
这就说来话长了 我是劫掠者抚养大的
but now I'm a hero trying to save the galaxy,
但现在我是想拯救银河的英雄
just like you guys.
就跟你们一样
I only save the galaxy for Ronan.
我只会为罗南拯救银河系
By cleansing it of filth like you.
首先我要清理掉你这样的人♥渣♥
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
Guys, focus.
各位 集中注意力
You're not yourselves.
你们这不是真正的自己
Lies. I am Drax the destroyer.
说谎 我是毁灭者德拉克斯
Who else would I be?
否则我还能是谁
Something's making you all act like your old selves.
有东西让你们变回原来的自己了
What is wrong with you people?
你们到底怎么回事
And how come I'm falling?
我怎么从天而降
What kind of cockamamie rock did you land us on, Qui...
你把我们降落在了什么乱七八糟的地方 奎...
I get it. Contact with the surface is making you regress.
我明白了 与地面接触会让你们变回原来的样子
Tell it to Ronan, Ravager.
告诉罗南去吧 劫掠者
Fine, if I can't keep you off the surface,
好吧 如果我无法让你们远离地面
剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表