剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表
That's disgusting! Hey. That would work.
太恶心了 那说不定有用
What? My underwear?
你说我的内♥裤♥吗
No, this!
不 这个
Hey! Steer 'em this way!
把他们引到这里
That's for stealing my buddy's arm!
这是还你夺走我朋友的手臂
Nice goin', Rocket.
非常好 火箭
Our work here is done.
这里没我们的事了
Hey, you ain't gonna leave
你们不会把我们
us here with no way to fix our ship, Boyo?
扔在这里跟一艘破飞船一起吧
'Course not.
当然不会了
Knock yourself out.
自己修吧
Let's go. Anywhere but here.
我们走 除了这里以外去哪里都行
Those Symbiotes were more powerful and adaptable
这些是我见过的最强大 最有适应能力的
than the ones I faced before.
共生体
Something evolved them. Something like the Cosmic Seed?
某些东西让他们进化了 比如宇宙之种吗
The Boom Box went boom, so it must have been there at some point.
魔力盒亮了起来 所以肯定在那某个地方
It's like we're following a trail of Cosmic Seed breadcrumbs.
感觉就像跟着宇宙之种的面包屑
And here's the latest crumb.
这是刚发现的面包屑
I still say that thing is messing with us.
我还是觉得那玩意儿在耍我们
At least we escaped unharmed.
至少我们毫发无伤地跑了
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
Well, okay. Mostly unharmed.
好吧 大部分无伤
But don't think that's getting you out of cleaning detail.
但你别以为这样我就不跟你计较打扫房♥间的事了
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
Well, I can't do it! I still got to reconfigure the whats-its,
我不行啊 我还得重新配置那啥玩意儿
to work with the new gizmos we installed.
让它适配我们新安装的啥玩意儿
I have to fly the ship. Navigator.
我得开飞船 我导航
And I must prepare our meal.
我得给自己做饭
Grraah, I am Groot?
我是格鲁特
Because everything you cook tastes like fertilizer.
因为你烧出来的东西尝起来都像肥料
And don't try to play the "Last of my kind" card.
别想玩什么"种族仅剩最后一人"牌
I'm the first and last of my kind.
我还是种族的第一人和最后一人呢
And you don't hear me whinin' about it!
你看我也没有哭哭啼啼的
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
I am Groot?
我是格鲁特
Rocket, what did you do to my ship?
火箭 你对我的船做了什么
Nothin'! But I gotta fix it, since I'm the only one
没干什么 但我能修好 因为这里只有我
who knows how to change a fuse around here!
知道怎么换保险丝
Fortunately, I keep a stash of double-A batteries
还好我为了以防发生紧急情况
for just such an emergency!
随身带着电池
Wait. Where's my tape player?
等等 我的随身听呢
Ahh. Alone at last.
终于一个人了
My vial... my vial...
我的储藏器...我的储藏器...
Quill's room... Quill's room...
奎尔的房♥间...奎尔的房♥间...
That's disgusting... That's disgusting...
真恶心...真恶心...
It's a fake story... fake story...
假的故事...假的故事...
Quill?
奎尔
Clobber him... clobber him...
打他啊...打他啊...
He ain't Drax... He ain't Drax...
他不是德拉克斯...他不是德拉克斯...
Ah! Quill!
奎尔
We're going to Hala? The Kree Homeworld?
我们要去哈拉 克里的母星吗
That's not what the map says.
地图上不是这么显示的
I can't change the nav coordinates.
我没法改变导航坐标
Someone's got control of the ship.
有人掌控了这艘船
Let's go... let's go...
我们走...我们走...
Anywhere but... Anywhere but...
除了...除了...
If the Symbiotes bond... Symbiotes bond...
如果共生体联接...共生体联接...
...worse than enemies... worse than enemies...
更糟糕...更糟糕...
Echoes?
回声
Quill, we have an intruder!
奎尔 有人入侵
Groot, if you jacked my tunes...
格鲁特 如果你拿走我的磁带...
Alone at last... Alone at last...
终于一个人了...终于一个人了...
We're going to Hala... ...going to Hala...
我们要去哈拉...要去哈拉...
Someone's got control of the ship... control of the ship...
有人掌控了这艘船...这艘船...
I am very sure... ...very sure...
我走得非常稳...非常稳...
Unlike some of us... Unlike some of us...
不像某些人...不像某些人...
Are those shadows... moving... moving...
这些阴影在移♥动♥...移♥动♥...移♥动♥...
Holy pod people!
我的老天啊
Hang on! I'm gonna get you out of here! Ah!
撑住 我马上把你们救出来
I am Groot?
我是格鲁特
There you are! Make yourself
你在这呢 发挥点作用
useful and hold this flashlight for me.
帮我举着这个手电筒
Whoa! Somebody changed our course.
有人改变了我们的航线
And then ripped out the auxiliary controls.
然后拆除了辅助控制模块
But... why? I am--
但是...为什么呢 我...
Symbiote. Rocket.
共生体 火箭
Okay, that's new. And creepy.
这可稀奇了 还很恐怖
Very alone.
很孤独
Robots... must... yes!
机器人...必须...没错
Take it easy, big guy! You still remember your best bud Rocket!
冷静点 大家伙 你还记得你的好朋友火箭
You're usually the one messing up! Quit whining.
一般是你搞砸的 别哭了
Just gotta ruin everything, don't ya?
你非得毁了一切
And don't try to play the "Last of my kind" Card.
别想玩什么"种族仅剩最后一人"牌
Heh-heh. No... hard feelings?
没有...让你不爽吧
Rocket, run!
火箭 快跑
That ain't gonna stop 'em for long!
那挡不了他太久
Where's Drax and Gammy? Some kind of cocoon thing.
德拉克斯和小魔魔呢 在某种茧里
I mean, I think they're okay,
我觉得他们没事
but I can't get them out.
但我没法把他们救出来
So Groot's been taken over by one of those kumbaya things?
所以格鲁特被那个恐怖玩意占据了
"Symbiote." Said it wanted to grow,
共生体 据说想长大
so it took over Groot and hijacked the ship!
所以占据了格鲁特 劫持了飞船
Well, we're okay as long as we steer clear of any populated planets.
只要我们不要开到人口密集的星球上都没事
Does 100 billion Kree count as "Populated"? Ah! Yes.
一亿克里人算人口密集吗 算
Quick! In here!
快点 这边
A little big ship welding should buy us some time.
焊死整艘船应该能争取点时间
We got to warn the Kree Homeworld.
我们得警告克里母星
Maybe they can keep the ship from landing.
也许他们能阻止飞船着陆
You know, without killing us.
在不除掉我们的情况下
Nah, Groot ripped out the comm when he tore up the auxiliary controls.
不行 格鲁特拆除辅助控制模块时拆了通讯系统
What we need is a weapon.
我们需要的是武器
Yes! Another music-blaster thing.
没错 其他音浪放大器
Only way more powerful!
只有更加强效的才行
Wait. You took my tape player?
等等 是你拿走了我的随身听吗
Groot may love your tunes, but they give me a splittin' headache.
格鲁特也许喜欢你的调子 但我觉得有点头疼
But remember back in the mine?
但你记得在矿井中
Won't cranking them to 11 do worse to Groot?
把音量开到更大不是会让格鲁特更痛苦吗
I can't think about that now.
我现在不能想这个
I had the door reinforced for smuggling.
我会加固这扇门 防止他溜进来
No way he's getting in.
他不可能进来的
We are not a servant.
我们不是仆人
We will not "Be useful"!
我们不会"派上用场"
Wow, this guy learns fast!
这家伙学得还真快
We will no longer be "The last of our kind."
我们不会再是"种族中最后一人"
With the power of the Cosmic Seed,
有了宇宙之种的力量
We will spread our kind throughout the universe!
我们会让我们的族民遍布全宇宙
Don't make me do this, bud.
别逼我这么做 兄弟
If you're still in there, please don't make me do this!
如果你还在那里 别逼我这么做
Okay, wait! Which kind are we talking?
等等 你说的是哪一个种族
The trees or the goop? 'Cause now I'm really confused.
树还是鼻涕怪 我真的糊涂了
Don't matter, Quill. 'Cause the only thing I'm spreadin'...
无所谓 奎尔 因为我只会传播
is pain!
痛苦
Ha-ha! I knew you could do it, buddy!
我就知道你撑得下来 兄弟
You're tougher than any d'ast Symbiote!
你比任何共生体都顽强
Mmm. I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
No-o!
不
No! Uh, there's gotta be something!
不 肯定留下了谢什么
A twig. A splinter-- Anything!
一根枝条 一片木块 都可以啊
He can't be gone!
他不可能就这么死了
Rocket, I-- His arm.
火箭 我...他的手
剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表