剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表
They're worse than us!
他们比我还坏
We can't take another hit from that monster!
我们承受不住这怪兽下一次冲击了
Heat cannons to full power!
高温加农炮全开
Aah! It's gonna blow!
它要爆♥炸♥了
Oh, no! You popped Quill!
不 你把奎尔也炸了
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
Well, that was fun. Huh?
真有意思
Like old times.
跟以前一样
Guess I'll be going.
看来我该走了
You just don't get it, do you?
你就是不明白 对吗
Come on. You know what you have to do.
你知道你应该做什么
I don't gotta do nothing.
我什么都不用做
I'm really so... Mmm...
我真的很抱...
I'm sor...
我很抱...
Say it again.
再说一遍
More sincere this time.
更真诚点
Okay. I'm sorry.
好吧 我很抱歉
If I ever, ever,
如果我以后
ever hear of you pulling this job again,
在听说你们干出这种勾当
I'll be chopping off more than costumes.
切断的可不仅仅是你们的衣服了
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
You are Groot.
你是格鲁特
Yeah, I got it. I got it.
我明白了 我明白了
Amazing.
真厉害
And now...
现在
You will never do it again!
你以后就再也不会这样做了
Oh, man.
天
I think you ought to keep wearing that outfit.
我觉得你应该一直穿着这套衣服
It suits you.
很适合你
Not so fast, counterfeit rodent!
别急 冒牌鼠
Drax the Destroyer will have food!
毁灭者德拉克斯需要食物
What?
怎么了
It is a delicacy among my people.
这对我们族人来说很美味
That's it, Yondu.
到此为止了 勇度
This is your last Trick or Treat.
这是你最后一次不给糖就捣蛋
I done told you, boyo.
我跟你说过了 小子
Yondu don't take orders from nobody.
勇度不会听任何人的命令
That's not what I heard. What you talking about?
我听说可不是这样的 你在说什么
You didn't raise me out of the goodness of your heart.
你把我养大不是出于你的善意
My dad, J'Son of Spartax, paid you to mold me into a pirate
是我父亲 斯巴泰克斯的杰桑雇你把我养成盗贼
so I could continue some stupid quest for him.
这样我就能继续为他干那些蠢活
Found that out, did you?
你发现了啊
So now you gonna return the favor and mold me into a hero?
现在你准备报答我 把我打造为一个英雄吗
Get this straight, boyo.
搞清楚 小子
Yondu ain't no Guardian!
勇度不是护卫队的
You believe I ever wanted that guy's approval?
你敢相信我曾经很想得到这家伙的认可吗
Cheer up, Quill.
开心点 奎尔
You're about to get it,
你会得到的
whether Yondu likes it or not.
不管勇度想不想要
Ha-ha! Trick or treat, Yondu!
不给糖就捣蛋 勇度
剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表