剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表
Too busy trying to stay alive!
我在忙着逃命呢
You can multitask!
你可以一心多用
So can that thing.
那家伙也是
No! No, no, no, no! No!
不 不不不
Rocket! I'm Groot.
火箭 我是格鲁特
You guys think Rocket could've survived?
你们觉得火箭能活下来吗
Not anymore.
死透了
Get me
快把我
out of this krutackin' thing's toes!
从这可怕家伙的脚趾里救出去
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
Eat dirt, lizard lips!
吃土去吧 蜥蜴大唇怪
Hey, fun fact. Mud in the face makes Drooms really angry.
一个有趣的事实 往德鲁姆脸上喷泥巴他会很生气
I've got an idea. Follow my lead.
我想到了一个主意 听我指示
Everybody okay?
大家都还好吧
Other than smelling like toe cheese?
除了闻起来像皮屑吗
Dandy.
好极了
You saved us. You saved our town.
你们救了我们 你们救了我们镇
You all look so different,
你们看起来都不一样了
so much more heroic than before.
比以前有英雄气概多了
Uh, about before. What if I told you that wasn't even us?
之前的事 我如果说那根本不是我们呢
Huh? Our shops have been looted!
什么 我们的店被抢劫了
The storehouse has been robbed!
仓库被洗劫一空了
After them!
快追
Fire up the Milano! We gotta get out of here!
发动米拉诺号♥ 我们得离开这里
I would like to point out
我想提醒大家
that we still have not obtained any food.
我们还是没找到食物
First things first. If I know Yondu, he's not done here yet.
一样样来 我了解勇度 他不会就这么算了
Fear not, citizens of Flood World.
不要怕 洪涝世界的居民
This evacuation will be brief. The Guardians of the Galaxy
疏散很快 银河护卫队
will save us from the coming monstrosity.
会从怪物手里保护我们
That's right, good people of Flood World, get to safety.
没错 洪涝世界的民众们 去庇护所吧
We'll protect all of your goodies.
我们会保护好你们的财物
Now, let me show you how it's done.
让我给你们见识一下
Quill couldn't have done that trick better himself, boss.
奎尔自己也没法做到更好了 老大
Now let's treat ourselves.
那我们好好享受一番吧
Mine.
我的
Trick or Treat, huh?
不给糖就捣蛋
You don't mind my stealing your idea, do you, Quill?
你应该不介意我窃取你的主意吧 奎尔
But all the stuff you stole is going back.
但你窃取的东西得还回去
Oh. Didn't I teach you no respect, boyo?
我不是教你要尊重别人吗 小子
Yondu don't take orders from nobody.
勇度不会听从任何人的命令
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait! You're supposed to be me?
等等 等等 你是我
I didn't want to be. How do you wear this itchy thing all day?
我也不想 你怎么能每天都穿着这么痒的东西
Wear this!
穿这个试试
You don't look a thing like me.
你看上去一点都不像我
Well, you don't look a thing like me either, lady.
你看上去也一点都不像我 女士
Well done.
很不错
It is as though I gaze into a reflective device.
感觉好像在看一个投射装置
Really?
真的吗
That part you are doing with your face now...
你现在做的这个表情
That is wrong.
是不对的
I am Groot?
我是格鲁特
Yeah, that's right. I am the Groot too.
没错 我是那个格鲁特
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
"I am the Groot," "I am Groot."
我是那个格鲁特 我是格鲁特
Come on. What's the difference?
有什么区别
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
Nobody messes with my reputation.
没人能破坏我的名誉
Helping people's made you soft, hero.
帮助别人让你变得更软弱
I taught you better than that. You gotta help yourself!
我教你可不是这样 你得好好反省
That's not who I am anymore.
我已经不是那种人了
Think you changed just 'cause you saved the galaxy?
你以为你拯救了银河系后就变了吗
All you've done is formed your own gang.
你只是成立了你自己的帮派
That's who you are.
这才是你
Who I am is the guy you're impersonating,
我是那个你所扮演的
badly.
坏人
I'm also the guy who's stopping you.
但我也是要阻止你的人
I already buried your last monster.
我已经埋葬了你上一个怪兽
You buried it?
你埋了
This entire planet is connected by underground rivers,
这个星球由地下水系联接而成
and when the moons are full, they flood the surface.
满月之时 就会淹没整个星球
Oh. Okay. I was wondering why they called it Flood World.
好吧 难怪叫洪涝世界呢
Quill, you bonehead!
奎尔 你这个蠢蛋
Don't you know what happens when Drooms get soaking wet?
你难道不知道德鲁姆泡水后会怎么样吗
Um, they grow wings?
他们会长出翅膀
You better grow legs, fast!
你最好能多长几双腿
Did that Droom just...
那个德鲁姆刚是...
Eat them? Uh-huh.
吃了他们吗 没错
See what happens when you try to play hero?
看看你试图扮演英雄的后果
We get ate by a Droom!
我们被德鲁姆吃了
Hey! You know, unlike you, Yondu, I'm not playing hero.
我跟你不一样 勇度 我不扮演英雄
I am a hero.
我就是英雄
Pretty sorry one at that.
那真是很遗憾
Yeah?
是吗
Well, you're a lousy thief.
你就是个多嘴的小偷
No, no, no. Worse than a thief.
不不不 不仅仅是小偷
You're a copycat!
你是个模仿犯
Huh? I don't know what that means,
我不知道那是什么意思
but you take it back!
但你给我收回这句话
That's it, we're outta here.
算了 我们走
Your leader is in danger. Where are you going?
你们的首领有危险 你们要去哪儿
Anywhere but here!
反正不待在这里
That mine attached to your ship
这鸽定在你们穿提上的炸♥弹♥
and this detonator say otherwise.
和这个起爆器可不这么认为
Try to leave, and ba-boom!
要是想走 就等着炸吧
No, seriously, try it. I want to blow up the ship.
不 说真的 试试 我想把船炸了
If you survive, you'll be stranded here,
就算你们侥幸活下来 也会困在这里
eaten by your monster or punished by the people you robbed.
被你们的怪兽吃掉或者因偷窃而受到惩罚
How do we stop that thing?
我们要怎么阻止它
It... It... It doesn't like heat.
它它它不喜欢高温
Well, why didn't you say so?
你为什么不早说
We can bring the heat. We just need a decoy.
我们能制♥造♥高温 只需要一个诱饵
Someone that thing will chase.
那玩意会追的东西
Okay, um...
好吧...
But, uh, I... I didn't want to do this.
但是...我不想这么做
Welcome to my world, furry.
欢迎来的我的时间 毛球
You're going to help me up, ain't that right, boyo?
你会帮我的 对吧 小子
Um, hello? Hi! I'm Rocket!
你好 我是火箭
Look at me!
看我
We got its attention!
它注意到我们了
Go, go, go!
上 上 上
Rocket, are the heat cannons ready?
火箭 高温加农炮准备好了吗
Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah. I, uh...
是啊 我...
I just want to watch fake me squirm a little more.
我只想再看假冒的我挣扎一会
Have you forgotten Quill is still inside that monster?
你忘了奎尔还在那怪物的肚子里吗
Not entirely.
没有全忘记
Come on, now. I raised you as my own.
别这样 我把你当亲生孩子一般养大
Out of the goodness of my heart.
我内心还是有善念的
First, tell me you're proud of what I've become. A hero.
首先告诉我你为我现在成为一个英雄而自豪
I'd rather burn.
我宁愿烧死
Yondu!
勇度
You should've let me fall.
你应该让我掉下去
You're weak, boyo.
你变弱了 小子
Keep the heat on, Gammy. It's down to almost half its size.
继续加热 小魔魔 已经缩到只有一半大小了
Hang on!
坚持住
We lost the stabilizer hub.
平稳系统坏了
Somebody take over while I fix it. Drax will help.
我修的时候谁来驾驶一下飞船 德拉克斯来
Think the beast is gonna spew.
感觉这怪兽要吐了
Keep moving. We can make it.
继续爬 我们可以的
Knew we shouldn't have trusted those Guardians.
我就知道不该信任那些护卫队的人
剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表