剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表
Their strength increased a hundred-fold.
让他们的力量增加了百倍
But for the rest of us, the plague would prove quite fatal.
但对于我们其他人来说 这场瘟疫是致命的
Until now. After years of tireless work,
直到现在 辛勤钻研好几年后
I, Maximus, have found a cure.
我马克西穆斯 找到了解药
Soon I will have enough of the serum
很快 我就能研制出足够的血清
to save the rest of my family.
拯救我的家人
Even Black Bolt, my poor mute brother.
即使黑蝠王 我可怜的变种兄弟
Since it was the Kree who created the Inhumans,
由于异人族是克里星人创造的
we hoped they might help us find a cure.
我们希望也许他们能帮我们找到解药
We placed ourselves in stasis and launched our city into the stars.
我们让自我休眠 将我们的城市送往太空
My husband.
我的丈夫
The king is missing.
国王不见了
And so is his rat of a brother, Maximus.
他那卑鄙的弟弟 马克西穆斯也不见了
Lockjaw, to Maximus' lab.
大狗 快去马克西穆斯的实验室
Wait.
等等
Who's Maximus again?
马克西穆斯是谁来着
Hey, it's Quill and Gammy.
是奎尔和小魔魔
And the kidnapping pooch.
还有这只绑♥架♥狗
And some lady having a seriously weird hair day.
还有某位发型特别古怪的女士
Maximus the Mad. Where is Black Bolt?
疯狂的马克西穆斯 黑蝠王在哪儿
What have you done with my husband, the king?
你对我的丈夫 国王做了什么
I thought you was the king. By rights, I should be.
我还以为你才是国王 应该是我
I isolated the Terrigen plague.
是我隔离了泰瑞根瘟疫
I found the cure.
我找到了解药
While this one said nothing, did nothing.
他什么都没说 什么都没做
Until he himself succumbed to the threat.
他自己却屈服于威胁
Black Bolt is unworthy of the crown.
黑蝠王不配坐在王位上
Maximus is the true savior of the Inhumans.
马克西穆斯才是异人族真正的救世主
Okay. Good luck with that.
好吧 那祝你好运了
We're just gonna take our friends and head out.
我们只想带上我们的朋友离开这里
You found a cure but you refused to share it
你发现了解药却拒绝共享
unless you were crowned Supreme Ruler.
除非让你成为最高统治者
We would rather succumb to the plague
我们宁愿死于瘟疫
than yield to your insane grab for power.
也不要屈服于你对权力的疯狂之中
You deceived us. Why would you do such a thing?
你骗了我们 你为什么要这么做
It was nothing personal, friend.
没有针对你的意思 朋友
I had to do something to keep you from interfering
我必须做点什么 防止你们干扰我
until I completed my greatest invention.
完成我最伟大的发明
Behold!
看吧
Complete and total mind control.
心灵控制完成体
Obey me, my brother. Destroy them!
服从我吧 哥哥 消灭他们
Destroy them all!
消灭他们所有人
You will not harm my friends!
你休想伤害我的朋友
No!
不
Finally, one of you will listen to what I say.
终于有人愿意听我说的话了
So, you're the hair lady's husband, huh?
你就是这个长发女的丈夫吧
For the record, dude, I never touched her.
对了 哥们儿 我可没碰过她
Black Bolt, obey your brother A brand-new show...
黑蝠王 服从你的弟弟 全新的时代...
Destroy them!
消灭他们
Bravo! Well done, my puppet.
很好 做得漂亮 我的傀儡
Fight Maximus' control, my husband.
抵抗马克西穆斯的控制 老公
No mind is as resilient as yours.
这世上没有比你意志更强韧的人
No will so strong.
没有比你更坚定的意志
Okay, you guys draw Black Bolt away.
你们去吸引黑蝠王的注意力
I'll take out Maximus and get the mind control gizmo.
我去对付马克西穆斯 拿走心灵控制的装置
Or you two could just ignore my awesome plan,
或者你们俩可以无视我超级棒的作战计划
and totally do your own thing, as usual.
像往常一样完全各干各的
Hey, puppy, puppy!
小狗狗 小狗狗
Can you zap me over behind Maximus, huh? Can you, boy?
你可以把我传送到马克西穆斯身后吗 行吗
Didn't Medusa tell you?
美杜莎没告诉你吗
We Inhumans are stronger, faster, smarter.
我们异人族更强 更快 更聪明
Far superior to any human.
远比任何人类都要厉害
I'm warning you. Don't make me open this box.
我警告你 别逼我打开这个盒子
There's a weapon inside that can wipe out the whole city.
这里面的武器可以摧毁整座城市
Really? Oh, this I must see.
真的吗 那我一定得瞧瞧
Open it, open it!
快打开 快打开
No, okay, you're not getting it.
不 绝对不会让你得到它
We'll all be vaporized instantly.
我们都会迅速消失
How exciting! Open it, now!
多有意思啊 快打开
My eyes! My eyes!
我的眼睛 我的眼睛
See? See, that's what happens to people who don't listen to me.
你看 这就是不听我话的人的下场
Now let's see about that helmet.
现在让我们看看这个头盔
Quill, quit feeding the plant the Cosmic Seed energy.
奎尔 不要再给这个星球注入宇宙之种的能量了
It's not your fault, my love.
这不是你的错 亲爱的
You weren't under your own control.
你无法控制你自己
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
Maximus got away, but I got his mind control gizmo.
马克西穆斯跑了 但我拿到了他的精神控制装置
Are you all right, Black Bolt?
你没事吧 黑蝠王
Eh, not much of a conversationalist, huh?
好像不怎么擅长交流嘛
Still, we should get the other mind control piece off your head.
但我们还是得把心灵控制装置从你头上拿下来
Don't touch it!
别碰
My husband's power is in his voice.
我丈夫的能力都在他的声音里
That is why he dares not speak.
所以他才不敢说话
Even the slightest whisper can level a city.
轻轻一哼都能扫平整座城市
He has trained all his life to remain silent,
他这辈子都在努力保持沉默
but the antenna helps him focus his energies.
但是这个天线能帮他集中注意力
If it were damaged...
如果损坏了...
Then say hello to oblivion.
那就等着世界末日吧
Got it. Nobody touches the antenna.
懂了 谁都不能碰天线
The plague. It is spreading.
瘟疫正在慢慢蔓延
When you opened the box it made the crystals grow like crazy.
你打开盒子后 水晶就开始疯狂地生长
It made the... That's awesome!
这让...太棒了
I do not think that word means what you think it means.
我觉得你想说的不是这个意思
No, hear me out. If Cosmic Seed energy made the plague worse,
不 听我说 如果宇宙之种让瘟疫愈发严重
then removing it should make it better.
那吸走能量就会让情况有所改善
And we all know my boom box absorbs Cosmic Seed energy.
我们都知道我的魔力盒可以吸收宇宙之种的能量
See? Awesome...
瞧 超棒...
...ly disappointing.
也没什么用
Okay. Wait, unless there's another source
等等 除非附近有其他
of Cosmic Seed energy nearby.
宇宙之种的能量源
As in the Cosmic Seed itself.
比如宇宙之种
It could be right here under our feet.
可能就在我们的脚下
Oh, flarg! Not this again.
得了吧 又来
But if I'm right, then all we have to do
但如果我没说错 我们只要
is put the Seed back in the boom box.
将宇宙之种放到魔力盒中
Box sucks up all the Seed energy,
让盒子吸收所有能量
crystals stop growing out of control...
水晶就不会疯狂生长了
Boom! No more plague.
瘟疫就退散了
You've never even seen the Cosmic Seed.
你甚至根本没见过宇宙之种
You don't know how it would react.
你根本不知道会有什么反应
You know, fine.
好吧
If you don't want to look for the Seed, I'll find it on my own.
如果你们不想找宇宙之种 我就自己找
I'm sick of you guys not listening to me anyway.
我受够你们老是不听我的话了
Excuse me, Your Royalness, but I'm trying to save your people.
不好意思 陛下 但我想拯救你的人♥民♥
The Guardians of the Galaxy.
银河护卫队
This is a pleasant surprise.
真是非常棒的惊喜啊
I told you I was expecting someone else.
我跟你们说了我在等其他人
Maximus! What have you done?
马克西穆斯 你都做了什么
Just what you wanted.
如你所愿
I have formed an alliance with the Kree.
我请来了克里星人的援军
I give them an invincible crystal army,
我给他们提供了一支无敌水晶军队
and in return, Attilan becomes part of the Kree Empire,
作为回报 阿提兰将成为克里帝国的一部分
with myself as Supreme Leader, of course.
当然了 我将成为最高领导者
Is that what he told you? He can't do that!
他是这么告诉你的吗 他绝对不会遵守承诺的
Ronan's an outlaw even among his own people.
罗南对他自己人都心狠手辣
You cut a deal with the
你竟然跟银河系
one guy in the galaxy who's crazier than you!
唯一比你更疯狂的家伙谈条件
No. No!
不 不
Enough of your lies.
你们的谎言到此为止
Alpha Primitives, attack!
阿尔法族 进攻
剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表