剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表
to destroy me again.
再度毁灭我
Your supposition is correct.
你的想法很正确
But you did not expect a gravity pack.
但你没想到会有重力装置
I have become quite adept at cowardly misdirection.
我越来越习惯使用弱者的声东击西之法
Quill is an excellent teacher.
奎尔是个好老师
Anti-gravity, elemental combat,
反重力 元素战斗
and the Prince of Spartax?
以及斯巴泰克斯的王子
This one's got it all, folks!
这真是精彩啊 伙计们
I told you I could help.
我告诉你我能帮忙
Unfortunately, no one asked you to.
可惜没人要你帮忙
Yet, you seem to need it.
但是你要想还是需要我
Come on, hot stuff, hit me!
来啊 热家伙 打我啊
Quill! I got this.
奎尔 我能搞定
Beast melts rock. I blast it with wind.
野兽烧融石头 我用风吹过去
Lava hits beast.
岩浆集中野兽
And I solidify the deal with ice. Thank you very much.
我再用冰冻住他 谢谢大家
See? They don't call me a hero for nothing.
你看 他们可不是凭空叫我英雄的
That's the problem, Quill.
这才是问题所在 奎尔
This isn't about you.
这不是为了你
This is about me making up for what I've done wrong.
而是为了我要弥补我所犯下的错误
Things I can never make up for.
我永远没法弥补的错误
I get it. You did bad things.
我知道 你做了很多坏事
But this isn't making amends.
但这不是弥补
It's just you punishing yourself.
只是你在自我惩罚
And I won't stand by, or float by, while you do that.
我不会站在边上 或者飘在面上袖手旁观
Exactly. Why punish yourself
没错 既然是罗南
when Ronan can do it with so much flair?
如此横行霸道 为什么要自我惩罚呢
Gamora, the time has come to face your judgment.
卡魔拉 该面对你的判决了
No, Ronan. It's time to face yours!
不 罗南 是该面对你的判决了
New rule. All fights are zero-g.
新规则 所有战斗都零重力
No transmission?
没法转播
But we're just getting to the best part!
但是才刚到最精彩的部分呢
Trapped like a rat.
像只老鼠一样被困了
I am Groot! You tell her, buddy.
我是格鲁特 说得好 哥们儿
Not that he meant anything by it.
他不是这个意思
Quill, I have the Gravity Matrix!
奎尔 我有重力魔方
Activate it! It'll cancel out the anti-grav field.
激活它 这样能使反重力力场失效
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
Finally, some help I can use.
终于能真正帮到我了
Don't mention it.
别提了
Now, keep me alive while I save everyone.
保护我 我要去拯救所有人了
Easier said than done.
说起来容易
Seriously?
真的吗
The greatest battle in history,
史上最精彩的战斗
and no one is seeing it!
却没人能看得到
Rocket, what did you do?
火箭 你做了什么
Just re-jiggered the Matrix to emit a massive gravity field.
重新控制魔方激活了超大重力力场
You're welcome.
不客气
How exactly did that help us?
这怎么能算帮到我们
Oh, it ain't supposed to help us.
不是用来帮助我们的
It's helping planet Soonevh.
这是用来帮苏奈福星的
Just a little nudge,
轻轻一推
and gravity smashes that space station for us.
重力就能帮我们把那个空间站砸下来
You mean, smashes it right on top of us.
你是说砸在我们头上吗
We'll all be obliterated.
我们都会被炸飞的
Speak for yourself, toaster.
自求多福吧 吐司女
Rocket, you're the best.
火箭 你最棒了
Does that mean I get a bigger bunk? Nope.
要给我更大的铺位了吗 不
Do you think they'll make it out?
你觉得他们会逃出来吗
I'm sure they're fine.
我相信他们没事的
You could have attacked Ronan back there. You didn't.
你本来可以在那里袭击罗南 但却没有动手
Only so that others may get their own vengeance,
这样其他人才能为自己复仇
and because a friend needed me more.
也因为我的朋友更需要我
They will pay for this!
他们会付出代价的
You first, Ronan.
你先 罗南
You know, something dawned on us.
我们突然醒悟了
Gamora only acted on your orders,
卡魔拉只是遵照你的命令
which makes our real enemy you.
也就是说我们真正的敌人是你
At least now we can begin to repair the damage you've done.
至少现在你能开始修复你所造成的破坏
Thank you.
谢谢
I may never be able to undo every wrong I've committed,
我也许永远无法弥补我所犯的所有错
but I can do a lot more good with the help of my friends.
但是有我朋友的帮助 我能做到很多事
Oh, yeah! Everybody get down!
太棒了 所有人放下手
I mean, get up!
我是说举起手
Some of whom are more helpful than others.
有些人帮助更加大而已
剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表